Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-27-2018, 04:53 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,318,915 times

Advertisements

So, Cesar Sayoc was a Democrat ...then suddenly, in a matter of minutes, became a Republican ...according to his bio on mylife.com.

Interesting.

Old 10-27-2018, 04:57 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,659,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eaton53 View Post
https://www.yahoo.com/news/bomb-susp...-politics.html

Cesar Sayoc is an amateur body builder and former stripper, a loner with a long arrest record who showed little interest in politics until Donald Trump came along.

I win the loner part.
As for the mentally ill part, I like my chances.
Trump rallies are full of people like him.

Old 10-27-2018, 05:01 AM

15,713 posts, read 9,531,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
So, Cesar Sayoc was a Democrat ...then suddenly, in a matter of minutes, became a Republican ...according to his bio on mylife.com.

Interesting.
Can you link directly to his bio? I'm not finding him listed, but maybe I'm searching wrong.

The levels folks go to to link him to the other side is astounding though.

Old 10-27-2018, 05:13 AM

2,003 posts, read 1,169,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
I'm so sick of both sides saying that because of how a person is registered reflects on the party as a whole. There have been lefty nut jobs as well as righty nut jobs and both sides have deflected when it comes out that the person responsible for the act was registered with one party or the other.

People need to grow up - there are nuts everywhere - no party can get rid of them totally and it doesn't mean that the party supports their actions.
I agree there are nuts everywhere. The problem is the POTUS is not strongly disavowing this stuff and some might say encouraging. He needs to stop the bs at his rallies. Actually he needs to stop having raliies! He has been in campaign mode since he got elected. Its sad he needs his ego stroked so much.

Old 10-27-2018, 05:19 AM

16,956 posts, read 16,763,499 times
If something smells "rotten" and putrid, the Dems had something to do with this. Something does not pass the smell test on the faux bomber. How many bombers sent bombs that never blew up? ALL of his did not.... How many bombers sent 12 bombs in 3 days that did NOT blow up? NONE. Something is rotten here. How convenient the Dems blame Trump.

Get out and Vote people!

Old 10-27-2018, 05:20 AM

8,382 posts, read 4,372,592 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by treasurefinder View Post
I agree there are nuts everywhere. The problem is the POTUS is not strongly disavowing this stuff and some might say encouraging. He needs to stop the bs at his rallies. Actually he needs to stop having raliies! He has been in campaign mode since he got elected. Its sad he needs his ego stroked so much.
And of course Trump talked crap about Obama and how he use Air Fore One for campaigning and how much it was costing the American tax payer, calling it a disgrace. Then his supporters NEVER address Trumps inconsistencies. All they do is deflect and go into whataboutism. They will never face the fact that their hero is an amoral, bald face liar, philanderer, and egotistical narcissist.

Old 10-27-2018, 05:33 AM

9,463 posts, read 5,233,195 times
Cesar Sayoc is a NUT. Just like the Bernie nut that shot up the congressional baseball game.
NEXT!!!!

Old 10-27-2018, 05:33 AM

57,314 posts, read 26,236,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
If something smells "rotten" and putrid, the Dems had something to do with this. Something does not pass the smell test on the faux bomber. How many bombers sent bombs that never blew up? ALL of his did not.... How many bombers sent 12 bombs in 3 days that did NOT blow up? NONE. Something is rotten here. How convenient the Dems blame Trump.

Get out and Vote people!
Keep searching for an excuse that this was something other than what your eyes and ears tell you. Don't believe the media, don't use common sense just wait for Trump to tell you what to believe because all the news is fake.

Old 10-27-2018, 05:43 AM

38,496 posts, read 25,830,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post

Get out and Vote people!
Not sure you saw the news lately but it was a Trump enthusiast who sent the bombs. He attended trump rallies and had a plethora of pro-trump stickers on his van.

Old 10-27-2018, 05:43 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,654,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanst530 View Post
I find it a little odd that he registered in 2016 considering he would have been 54 years old. I mean I know some people change parties at various points in their lives, but it's still a little unusual, especially if he is as gung-ho as he says he is about conservatives and Trump.

This whole thing smells fishy to me.
Entire social media wiped clean.... Who is Richard Jones?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies