Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-27-2018, 08:55 AM

17,156 posts, read 12,951,087 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Hard to believe right wingers are STILL blaming the victims (Democrats did it) even after the guy was arrested. Clearly this guy was obsessed with Trump - the FAMILY ATTORNEY said he saw Trump as a Father Figure.

But, yeah, everyone still suspects the Democrats.
They cannot accept anything that makes Trump and the party look bad, so they just refuse and pin the blame elsewhere. Denial is not just a river in Egypt; it's alive and well in the US. The guy is clearly mentally ill, but Trump's message of hate and divisiveness (and that's what it is,) certainly didn't help his mental state.

Old 10-27-2018, 08:59 AM

12,372 posts, read 9,308,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post
His van is one the things that shout that something is wrong with this story. Also how did this guy deliver pipe bombs from California to Florida in 2-3 days? I agree that Trump is full of B.S but I feel this story isn’t the full story.

Why do you think the van is an indication "something is wrong with this story?" We have someone who runs around the place where I live with all kinds of hate speech on it. Nutty people do nutty things all the time and if you're smart you give them a wide berth.

As for the post office delivering pipe bombs from California to Florida in 2-3 days, you have no idea when the guy put them in the system to know how long it took.

Old 10-27-2018, 09:01 AM

8,377 posts, read 4,359,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolom View Post
Sounds like you're a fan of the bomber. Do you wish people were hurt too?
Sounds like you are a fan of Trump and make up crap like he does.

Old 10-27-2018, 09:01 AM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 2 days ago)

35,607 posts, read 17,927,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
But we can be sure it was hateful rhetoric from the dems that pushed this nut over the edge..right?
Whatever you need to do to get through the day, I guess.

Old 10-27-2018, 09:02 AM

46,261 posts, read 27,074,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
Never forget, folks. Donald Trump supporters are terrorists. What transpired this week in our country is unprecedented.

A psychotic Trump supporter, with a lengthy criminal record, attempted to assassinate two former presidents.

Unemoloyed, uneducated, right-wing losers are the biggest threat to our safety in America.

LOL....you really need to change your screen name.....

Oh, and BTW....I guess all dems supporters are waiting to shoot all repubs on baseball fields....or just where ever they can....

And uneducated, you should re-read your post.....

Old 10-27-2018, 09:03 AM

8,499 posts, read 4,552,009 times
The paradox of Trump is that while he purports to be protecting Americans from middle east terrorists by keeping them out, he is inspiring and creating domestic terrorists that are already here.

Old 10-27-2018, 09:05 AM

9,897 posts, read 3,426,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMS02760 View Post
The paradox of Trump is that while he purports to be protecting Americans from middle east terrorists by keeping them out, he is inspiring and creating domestic terrorists that are already here.
Ironic statement, considering James Hodgkinson.

Old 10-27-2018, 09:06 AM

25,826 posts, read 20,692,117 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Sucks View Post
Us on the left are going to use the maga bomber the same way the right would do the same thing if the shoe was on the other foot. It’s just business, kid. Don’t take it personal.

We’ll hear all of the usual platitudes about how he was mentally ill, doesn’t represent all Trump cultists, etc., like we always do when the perp is one of theirs, either in complexion or ideology.
Just over the last week or so, a white man killed two cops, another killed two people of color at a strip mall, several were arrested or convicted for child abuse and/or child murder and not a single one of these incidents garnered the least bit of interest that those crazies in New Mexico attracted by those who believe that one Muslim terrorist represents all Muslims.

People in this thread have willingly admitted that they believed it was a false flag because that’s how much they have internalized their belief that people with different political leanings are their enemies.
And yet they don’t see in themselves this guy’s mania and hatred.

But they sure would see it in every single Democrat or liberal if this guy had indeed been a Trump hater.

Don’t whine now if others now take a page out of your playbook.

exm

3,720 posts, read 1,778,252 times
Where was the outrage from the left when people actually DIED on a baseball field when a nutty Sanders support shot GOP congressmen? I remember at that time "we" (left and right) were all civil about this understanding that you can't blame an individual for its actions. And now it's all about "Trump caused this".

Let me remind you no one died or got injured with these fake bombs. The left is unreal.

17,717 posts, read 13,524,115 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
Why do you think the van is an indication "something is wrong with this story?" We have someone who runs around the place where I live with all kinds of hate speech on it. Nutty people do nutty things all the time and if you're smart you give them a wide berth.

As for the post office delivering pipe bombs from California to Florida in 2-3 days, you have no idea when the guy put them in the system to know how long it took.
The van SCRAMS look at me that’s the problem with the van, if he didn’t want to get caught , why would he do that? 99.9 of Trump supporters have a sticker or two same with anyone regardless of political affiliation.

You can’t drive across the country in that amount of time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies