Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-27-2018, 09:50 AM

12,970 posts, read 9,664,852 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
Of course you do. You smell whatever interpretation conveniently supports your personal agenda, which in this case is to defend conservatives from association and blame liberals for everything. That's why you lack credibility.
Spot on .

Old 10-27-2018, 09:53 AM

9,897 posts, read 3,433,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
Have you never used priority mail?
So how did at least four of the envelopes get through without any cancellation marks? These are legitimate questions. I think *maybe* there's another person involved somehow; maybe the FBI is not telling us everything in order to smoke him/her out.

Old 10-27-2018, 09:54 AM

12,687 posts, read 6,739,500 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigCreek View Post
You're seriously comparing the bomber to an abused wife?

I think you're buying the Kool-Aid as far as which side is the more involved in violence. Check the sites which keep track of hate crimes, and you'll find most emanate from right-wing extremism, not the left.
No, I'm comparing the Right to abused wife. The Left has been insanely violent. Five dead cops in Dallas ring a bell? Several dozen cars have been torched by the Far Left. Remember the Bernie supporter that decided to murder every Republican on that one baseball field? The sheer number of people who have been assaulted for wearing MAGA hats is astounding. And there have been quite a few violent attackers who the media initially thought were politically Right. They made a lot of noise, right up to the point where it turned out the guy was on the Left politically. Then the story just goes away and nobody talks about it much. It seems that the vast majority of reported incidents where the Right was the attacker turned out to be completely made up. The Right does that too, so they don't get a pass for making up crap, but off the top of my head, I can think of a lot more confirmed acts of violence/destruction by the Left than the Right.

I'm willing to be wrong. My core point here is that the Left needs to do something about the violence coming from their side. Can you find me a list of all unprovoked acts of violence coming from the Right? Cases where the Right started the fight and/or destruction of property? I think the Left has been guilty of politically motivated violent/criminal activity many times more often than the Right. If I'm wrong in my assessment, I'm fine with that, but I'm pretty sure I'm not wrong.

Old 10-27-2018, 09:57 AM

9,897 posts, read 3,433,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sware2cod View Post
The stickers on the back window leave enough clear glass space to pass legal requirements. There are no requirements for the side windows to have any clear glass and stickers can cover 100% of the side windows and be legal.

How can you tell the difference between a 1 day old sticker and a 18-24 month old sticker? In Florida, over the past few months, I have seen Trump, Bernie Sanders, Hillary and even Obama/Biden campaign stickers on cars and none of them are faded.

If you're implying that you believe a conspiracy theory that someone recently added all those stickers to the van, then you ought to google for photos of the van from 2017 and spring 2018 when the stickers were already in place. And google for interviews with people that confirmed seeing the stickers many months ago on the van.

Quote:
(b) No person shall drive any motor vehicle with any sign, poster, or other nontransparent material upon the front windshield, side wings, or side or rear windows of such vehicle which materially obstructs, obscures, or impairs the driver’s clear view of the highway or any intersecting highway.
Statutes & Constitution :View Statutes : Online Sunshine

Old 10-27-2018, 10:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
In other news I see Repubs are looking for something else to talk about when one of their own is arrested for terrorism.
Yes, they want to seriously change the subject. Lets see what the other shooting reveals in Pa.

Old 10-27-2018, 10:02 AM

6,175 posts, read 12,942,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cchampagne232000 View Post
So in other words...you can't and you posted something you know to be factually incorrect. In the future you will refrain from posting that same load of BS. Thank you.
CNN disagrees with you. Clearly Biden DID say it.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/21/polit...ump/index.html

Old 10-27-2018, 10:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
True. Hillary needs to leave the country.
She is not in power, we don't have to worry about her.

Old 10-27-2018, 10:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
Can you link directly to his bio? I'm not finding him listed, but maybe I'm searching wrong.

The levels folks go to to link him to the other side is astounding though.
I know, it's really sad.

Old 10-27-2018, 10:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Not sure you saw the news lately but it was a Trump enthusiast who sent the bombs. He attended trump rallies and had a plethora of pro-trump stickers on his van.
They all know exactly what's going on, don't be fooled by their comments. That's why they are all out in full force trying to deflect and put it on the dems. They look silly trying to spin what this guy did.

Old 10-27-2018, 10:11 AM

4,144 posts, read 2,840,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Absolutely, and I'm not the only one speculating that it is the Democrats themselves that are behind this. We're going to find out soon. I believe you're going to be surprised.

No Trump supporters would do this.
One of the many, many posts here that have “aged well”.

lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies