Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-16-2018, 10:10 AM

48,519 posts, read 34,833,342 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
Woodward is an honest man and one of the best journalists of his generation. But he's just speculating. He doesn't know any more about what evidence Mueller has than the average Joe.

OMG.

He didn't say "There is no Russian collusion", he said "he looked for 2 years and couldn't find any."

Because he is exactly what r small said, a stellar journalist. So he reported what he did, and the results.

That doesn't mean there isn't any.... and how Trump is acting, there is something. Is it collusion with the Russians? I have no idea, I am content to let the investigators do their job.

With Trumps priors for bad accounting practices (and by that I mean "liar, liar") and lies about his businesses, someone looking into his finances would be enough to give him a nervous break down. Not to mention all the business dealings with organized crime from the US and Russia.... collusion or not, he is in a big heap of trouble.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-16-2018, 10:12 AM

13,898 posts, read 6,442,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
OMG.

He didn't say "There is no Russian collusion", he said "he looked for 2 years and couldn't find any."

Because he is exactly what r small said, a stellar journalist. So he reported what he did, and the results.

That doesn't mean there isn't any.... and how Trump is acting, there is something. Is it collusion with the Russians? I have no idea, I am content to let the investigators do their job.

With Trumps priors for bad accounting practices (and by that I mean "liar, liar") and lies about his businesses, someone looking into his finances would be enough to give him a nervous break down. Not to mention all the business dealings with organized crime from the US and Russia.... collusion or not, he is in a big heap of trouble.
No he's not. The Obama admin and Mueller himself are going to be in more trouble than anyone you've ever seen after Mifsud testifies.

Old 11-16-2018, 10:22 AM

22,923 posts, read 15,484,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
No he's not. The Obama admin and Mueller himself are going to be in more trouble than anyone you've ever seen after Mifsud testifies.
Trump's meltdown behaviour every time he loses another fragment of power is telling you he's frightened of what might be coming at him. No one goes into the paroxysms of rage this dude is known for now without having some major fear driving him.

Woodward said what he said as having merely the investigative powers of a journalist but he's not the guy given subpoena powers to dig deeper and he's also not the guy with Cohen and others now cooperating with him.

Old 11-16-2018, 10:24 AM

5,315 posts, read 2,112,709 times
Quote:
Have they found Mifsud then?

And right after this quote from Woodward, he said that he thinks Mueller has "something" on Trump. Time will tell.

Old 11-16-2018, 10:26 AM

48,519 posts, read 34,833,342 times
Quote:

If that makes you feel good, then more power to you. That whole thing is pretty big conspiracy theory to hang your hat on.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 11-16-2018, 10:28 AM

11,404 posts, read 4,083,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallbuilder View Post
"I searched hard for 2 years and couldn't find anything"
So let me get this straight: Special Counsel Bob Mueller plugs away day by day, with unlimited access to classified documents, has been investigating for nearly 18 months......and his team has been sealed tight with no leaks....

But some reporter with zero access to anything says there's nothing there, so you believe him?

Folks, expect more and more wild threads like this as Mueller closes in.

Old 11-16-2018, 10:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
If that makes you feel good, then more power to you. That whole thing is pretty big conspiracy theory to hang your hat on.
Hang in there silly wabbit. You'll see soon enough.

Old 11-16-2018, 10:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by latimeria View Post
Have they found Mifsud then?

And right after this quote from Woodward, he said that he thinks Mueller has "something" on Trump. Time will tell.
His lawyer sent a letter to the Senate saying he wants to testify and what about.

Old 11-16-2018, 10:36 AM

6,223 posts, read 3,407,954 times
Quote:
It has taken Mueller almost two years and he hasn't found anything either...his investigation of Russian collusion has veered off from Trump into looking for a crime on people... and even those that have been indicted are thin.

Meanwhile Hillary and the DNC who did collude with the Russian with the fake Steel dossier walk away scott free.

It didn't really take Bob Woodward to let most normal people know that there was no Trump/Russian collusion.

IMO the wrong parties were/are being investigated.

Old 11-16-2018, 10:40 AM

25,442 posts, read 9,800,380 times
Quote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Lh93e21DAc
Wow, didn't know Woodward was on Mueller's team.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies