Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-28-2018, 05:38 PM

8,665 posts, read 5,852,430 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
If there is anything damaging to the Dems in those classified documents, Trump would have declassified them long ago.

You know that's right, that is "IF" he even can, he's finding out he can't play DESPOT/DICTATOR in America!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-28-2018, 05:41 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,857,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Exactly. IF Trump were innocent - why would he be screaming about Mueller instead of allowing Mueller to exonerate him?

Because he is scared to death of what Mueller will uncover about him and probably his sons. When you play fast and loose with the law, you eventually get burned.

His day is coming.

Old 11-28-2018, 05:43 PM

7,982 posts, read 4,292,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
He doesn’t give a crap about this country.

When can we get rid of this traitor!?

Old 11-28-2018, 05:47 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,886,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
He should have already released the documents.
Exactly. Release the documents and let both parties answer for their misdeeds of which there are many.

Old 11-28-2018, 05:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reads2MUCH View Post
First off, this is nothing new. Trump has been pushing to declassify a lot of documents so that the public can actually see what's really going on instead of us all relying on a biased media to tell us what is what. And that goes for all media, weather you lean right or left.

Also, if what Trump could declassify would actually be devastating to members of the Democrat Party, or any other powerful public servants for that matter, is there any reason you wouldn't want to see and know what's been going on? I mean, if you are like most citizens of this country, you are waiting to see and hear Mueller's report on Russia collusion? What if Trump actually has information to share with us that could open our eyes to any number of other criminal transgressions committed by other powerful people in our government? Wouldn't you want to know? I mean, first and foremost I'm a citizen of this country. And as such, I am bound by the laws of this land. If I commit a crime, I am forced to pay for my actions. So if there is information out there that could prove to me that members of our government have been involved in criminal/immoral activities, I think we should know about it and I think they should be made to pay if they've actually committed a crime. And that goes for everybody, be they Republicans or Democrats, a dishwasher at Denny's or the President of the United States.

Furthermore, I say this threat should be countered with a demand, issued by the people of this country. Demand to see these documents which supposedly contain such damaging information. Let's stop playing politics and hold them all accountable for their misdeeds.
Documents are classified for national security reasons.

NO, I do not want a narcissistic idiot like Trump declassifying documents to satisfy some juvenile game he thinks he’s playing. No true patriot wants this.

Old 11-28-2018, 05:48 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,886,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
Documents are classified for national security reasons.

NO, I do not want a narcissistic idiot like Trump declassifying documents to satisfy some juvenile game he thinks he’s playing. No true patriot wants this.
Some are classified for security reasons and some are classified for political reasons.

Old 11-28-2018, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
Some are classified for security reasons and some are classified for political reasons.
What are you even talking about?

Documents are classified according to how much damage they can cause the country. From serious to exceptionally grave damage. Trump is playing games with the national security of our country.

Old 11-28-2018, 05:54 PM

27,623 posts, read 21,140,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
O-M-G.....It's soooooooo hilarious how scared the SWAMP THING IS, for the world to see him without his clothes, LOL,LOL,LOL!
It is rather awful to have to see him without his clothes...

This Naked Donald Trump Statue Cannot Be Unseen
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b034dc73260c94

Old 11-28-2018, 05:57 PM

9,470 posts, read 9,379,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Yet in two years, they haven't charged him with a single thing. That only speaks to their incompetence if you believe this. Your choice.

Oh, honey, just wait until the Dems take over the House in January. Then Mueller will bring out his report and this forum will blow up with sputters trying to defend the big orange baby.

Old 11-28-2018, 05:57 PM

6,957 posts, read 8,496,688 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
They'd say he just laid a golden egg. Go Trump.
Then they'd eat it right up too!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies