Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-28-2018, 06:07 PM

27,623 posts, read 21,143,309 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
I don’t like Trump either. But wishing him dead is a step too far.
Trump does not care about the quality of air you breath or water you drink nor would he choose to show you mercy and not rip you off at his bogus university. Your life and the lack of its quality means nothing to him. I find it difficult to have empathy for a self-serving sociopath such as the birther-in-thief.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-28-2018, 06:08 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,889,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
What are you even talking about?

Documents are classified according to how much damage they can cause the country. From serious to exceptionally grave damage. Trump is playing games with the national security of our country.
In a perfect world I would believe that.
Why were the Kennedy assassination documents classified for so long?

Why was Sammy the thief Berger trying to steal classified documents after 911?
No way in hell do I believe politicians dont abuse and hide behind the classified documents system. The best lies are the ones you dont have to tell.
Like when a dirty cop claims he got his tip from an unregistered informant.
There is not a thing honest or trustworthy about politicians.

Old 11-28-2018, 06:09 PM

7,982 posts, read 4,293,144 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
trump does not care about the quality of air you breath or water you drink nor would he choose to show you mercy and not rip you off at his bogus university. Your life and the lack of its quality means nothing to him. I find it difficult to have empathy for a self-serving sociopath such as the birther-in-thief.
^^THIS!!!

Facts.

Old 11-28-2018, 06:09 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,768,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
I didn't threaten to kill him, just said I wish the law would, for Treason.
We're all dead in the end, regardless of the law and any legal crimes we may have committed, yet that doesn't seem to chasten many of us.

I wish him a long, obscure, and powerless retirement. I can think of nothing I'd like better than him craving attention and no one bothering to give it to him.

Old 11-28-2018, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
In a perfect world I would believe that.
Why were the Kennedy assassination documents classified for so long?

Why was Sammy the thief Berger trying to steal classified documents after 911?
No way in hell do I believe politicians dont abuse and hide behind the classified documents system. The best lies are the ones you dont have to tell.
Like when a dirty cop claims he got his tip from an unregistered informant.
There is not a thing honest or trustworthy about politicians.
I’m not getting involved with weird conspiracy theories. I’m just telling you why docs are classified. Period.

Trump—who is a narcissistic idiot—declassifying documents just to spite democrats scares the hell out of me.

Old 11-28-2018, 06:12 PM

3,923 posts, read 3,649,332 times
Quote:
Documents are classified for national security reasons.

NO, I do not want a narcissistic idiot like Trump declassifying documents to satisfy some juvenile game he thinks he’s playing. No true patriot wants this.
That was not my question. I asked why you and yours wouldn't want to know if we have other government officials and representatives, besides the ones you hate, in our midst who have committed criminal acts yet have managed to escape justice because the information is "classified". I don't care about the reason behind the information being made available to the public, I care about the information itself. I wonder, would you calmly accept the news that the Mueller Report was deemed to sensitive for the public, and then classified and sealed away, so that you never got the answers you deserve?

Also, there are 3 different levels of classification as far as our government is concerned. Not every classified piece of information affects national security. I know the left loves that talking point but the fact is, classified doesn't necessarily mean "Top Secret". It is rather telling that rather than address my real question, you just go back to cutting on Trump. So I'll ask again. Why would you not want to know about the misdeeds of other members of our government besides Trump? Think outside of your hatred for the president, pretend he doesn't exist. Now do you want to know? I mean, as long as it doesn't affect national security of course.

Old 11-28-2018, 06:13 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,889,416 times
Quote:
I’m not getting involved with weird conspiracy theories. I’m just telling you why docs are classified. Period.

Trump—who is a narcissistic idiot—declassifying documents just to spite democrats scares the hell out of me.
You are stating the intent of the system. How it is applied is another.
But hey believe what you like.

Old 11-28-2018, 06:13 PM

8,665 posts, read 5,853,642 times
Quote:
We're all dead in the end, regardless of the law and any legal crimes we may have committed, yet that doesn't seem to chasten many of us.

I wish him a long, obscure, and powerless retirement. I can think of nothing I'd like better than him craving attention and no one bothering to give it to him.

Oh I fully believe the death penalty is an excellent deterrent, and it should be re-instated nationwide, for many more crimes, like pedophilia, drug pushing, TREASON!

Old 11-28-2018, 06:14 PM

9,470 posts, read 9,380,647 times
Quote:

Good point. Personally, I’d like to see him behind bars in an orange jump suit.

Old 11-28-2018, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reads2MUCH View Post
That was not my question. I asked why you and yours wouldn't want to know if we have other government officials and representatives, besides the ones you hate, in our midst who have committed criminal acts yet have managed to escape justice because the information is "classified". I don't care about the reason behind the information being made available to the public, I care about the information itself. I wonder, would you calmly accept the news that the Mueller Report was deemed to sensitive for the public, and then classified and sealed away, so that you never got the answers you deserve?

Also, there are 3 different levels of classification as far as our government is concerned. Not every classified piece of information affects national security. I know the left loves that talking point but the fact is, classified doesn't necessarily mean "Top Secret". It is rather telling that rather than address my real question, you just go back to cutting on Trump. So I'll ask again. Why would you not want to know about the misdeeds of other members of our government besides Trump? Think outside of your hatred for the president, pretend he doesn't exist. Now do you want to know? I mean, as long as it doesn't affect national security of course.
I work with classified docs every day, and I never said all docs are TS. Docs are classified for national security...for potentially causing serious up to grave damage to the country. That’s what I said.

That idiot in the White House has no idea what he’s doing. He’s making decisions based on personal vendettas, which is dangerous. I do not trust him to make a decision that doesn’t cause harm for people. So, NO... if that moron is the one deciding what’s unclassified, I’d rather he not touch anything. I’d rather that idiot stay away from anything that can harm our country.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies