Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-30-2019, 06:52 AM

7,447 posts, read 2,835,397 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
YUGE fantasies cost no more than smaller ones. Why not 100 feet higher?
IDK I think what we REALLY need is a full concrete dome over the entire country! Why not amirite?

Old 01-30-2019, 06:56 AM

11,404 posts, read 4,088,583 times
This article comes from the DailyCaller, a VERY conservative website...it was founded by Fox News' Tucker Carlson....

https://twitter.com/DailyCaller/stat...22842680356864

Old 01-30-2019, 06:59 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,565,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
This article comes from the DailyCaller, a VERY conservative website...it was founded by Fox News' Tucker Carlson....

https://twitter.com/DailyCaller/stat...22842680356864
You gotta be a special kind of moron if you blindly give money to some random who claims they’re raising money for a wall. Derrrrr, here, take my money, I trust you!

Old 01-30-2019, 07:15 AM

7,235 posts, read 7,041,600 times
Brian Kolfage doesn't have a legal leg to stand on with this.

Old 01-30-2019, 09:43 AM

29,551 posts, read 9,729,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
So all three of Trump's main talking points lately about "the wall" are featured in the movie Sicardo: Day of the Soldado.

In the past three weeks, Trump and conservative media have mentioned "anonymous" ranchers along the border have found Muslim prayer rugs, and Trump has mentioned women being kidnapped, and people being bound with blue electrical tape....

The Sicaro movie includes Muslim prayer rugs, frequent kidnappings, and women being bound by blue electrical tape....

https://twitter.com/WilDonnelly/stat...87059452022791
Two attempts to write Sicario and both times not spelled correctly. Funny. Sorry. Couldn't help but notice. No doubt you aren't Spanish speaking...

I hear you about Trump's talking points though. Fits right along with this maybe you missed, posted earlier in this thread.

Where The Idea For Donald Trump's Wall Came From

Donald Trump’s plan to build a wall along the U.S.-Mexico border did not come from security analysts following years of study or through evidence that a wall would reduce illegal immigration. Amazingly, for something so central to the current U.S. president, the wall came about as a “mnemonic device” thought up by a pair of political consultants to remind Donald Trump to talk about illegal immigration.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/stuarta.../#54981e244156

Old 01-30-2019, 11:45 AM

5,997 posts, read 3,735,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Actually, most drugs nor illegal aliens are smuggled through tunnels successfully and we have the technology of tunnel sensors today. These pro-illegals use every excuse in the book not to build the good barriers that will deter both at a high percentage. They fool no one.
No one is "pro-illegal". Where do you even get such nonsense? My guess is you've succumbed to right wing propaganda. If you hadn't you'd know that those of us on the other side of the issue support border control options that are a hundred times more effective than a wall, not to mention much cheaper as well.

Numerous posters here have demonstrated how easily these walls you're so fond of promoting can be breeched. Just because we don't support some useless wall doesn't mean we are "pro-illegal".

Old 01-30-2019, 06:55 PM

62,971 posts, read 29,162,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FelixUSA View Post
If we have a future, Trump's wall nonsense will go down as the biggest nonsense in our history.

"The wall" was just a shiny object to remind Trump to harp on immigration, as Steve Bannon (correctly) thought that would rally the deplorables:

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile...ck-immigrants/

It's really sad that nonsense numbers from the likes of https://www.fairus.org/ get posted on City-Data, that was originally created to help people research relocation.

Russia is winning.

Trump's wall nonsense? Did you tell congress that back in 2006 when the actual wall bill passed? Have you told the Border Patrol and Homeland Security that the wall is nonsense?

Trump doesn't harp on "immigration" he objects to illegal immigration. You don't know the difference?

As usual the left can't be civil by calling half of their fellow citizens, "deplorables". The left truly needs to grow up but I won't hold my breath.

Prove the so-called nonsense numbers wrong then and not from some biased, leftist cite either.

Old 01-31-2019, 11:47 AM

8,341 posts, read 2,967,739 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobdreamz View Post
You do know that you have to be a American citizen to vote right?..hence illegals can't.

But hey whatever lie floats your boat just like Mexico was going to pay for the Wall.

Illegals + anchor babies + amnesty = voters. Didn't think I needed to explain that but I'll try to dumb down my comments from here on so you know what I'm talking about. Those that vote for these democrat traitors that ignore immigration laws should pay for the wall, along with Mexico.

Old 02-03-2019, 10:58 AM

25,579 posts, read 17,298,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Valley View Post
Illegals + anchor babies + amnesty = voters. Didn't think I needed to explain that but I'll try to dumb down my comments from here on so you know what I'm talking about. Those that vote for these democrat traitors that ignore immigration laws should pay for the wall, along with Mexico.
Even more important to Democrats is the possibility of handing Trump a failure. They twist themselves around and declare that "no one wants it", or that it "won't work and therefore is a waste of money". They fail to explain why they were once in favor of The Wall, and the simple reason for that is, they can't explain it.
The liberal media continues to ignore the fact that The Wall is being built as we speak and will continue to be built. At this point it looks as if Trump will declare a state of emergency in areas where violation of our borders is most egregious, and allocate the funds.

Old 02-03-2019, 05:42 PM

29,521 posts, read 22,668,047 times
More troops.

Build that wall, Trump!!!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/pentagon-...231416911.html

Quote:
The Pentagon is sending 3,750 additional U.S. forces to the southwest border with Mexico for three months to support border agents, the Department of Defense said on Sunday.

The deployment will raise the total number of active-duty forces supporting Customs and Border Protection agents there to about 4,350, it said.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies