Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-13-2019, 11:56 AM

7,712 posts, read 4,773,479 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
grab her by the p***y then?

Plenty of women let you if you're rich & famous.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-13-2019, 11:58 AM

11,184 posts, read 6,539,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
You don't know that. Things don't happen overnight.
If the FBI/DOJ/Mueller have evidence Trump's a Russian asset, a traitor, what the heck are they waiting for ? The Democrats to impeach him, the 2020 elections, for him to resign ?

A 2 1/2 year investigation isn't overnight. With evidence Trump's secretly working for Russia, I'd expect time is of the essence. He could be sending secretly coded messages to Vlad in tweets every day.

Old 01-13-2019, 12:01 PM

7,712 posts, read 4,773,479 times
The real headline should read: "FBI says they opened investigation into Trump, in retaliation for Trump firing James Comey."

Here's a factual taste of how concerned the top FBI brass were at the time they allegedly launched this investigation:

- May 9th, 2017: Trump fires James Comey, on the recommendation of Rod Rosenstein

- "In the days after President Trump fired James B. Comey as F.B.I. director, law enforcement officials became so concerned by the president’s behavior that they began investigating whether he had been working on behalf of Russia against American interests, according to former law enforcement officials and others familiar with the investigation." - New York Times

- May 17th, 2017: Robert Mueller is named Special Counselby Rod Rosenstein

- May 18th, 2018: Peter Strzok, FBI Deputy Chief of Counterintelligence to Lisa Page on why he didn't want to join the Mueller investigation into Trump-Russia: “You and I both know the odds are nothing. If I thought it was likely I’d be there no question. I hesitate in part because of my gut sense and concern there’s no big there there”

Old 01-13-2019, 12:02 PM

11,403 posts, read 4,113,900 times
so we now know that both the Department of Justice AND the FBI opened separate investigations into Donald Trump possibly being compromised by Russia.

Do republican congressmen have anything to say about this? Because if this were Obama, I bet they'd have plenty to say. #partyovercountry

Old 01-13-2019, 12:21 PM

4,559 posts, read 1,448,382 times
America knows Trump is a Russian agent. We havnt had a tru traitor to neutralize ...since Benedict Arnold.
Every shred of Trumps communications are accessed
Garunteed. They have the interpreter testimony obviously...and of course Trump will call her a liar.
This may take military to remove him.
He is a bad man.
A very bad man.

Old 01-13-2019, 01:03 PM

7,982 posts, read 4,316,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
grab her by the p***y then?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mason3000 View Post
Plenty of women let you if you're rich & famous.
There is no need to “let” when he doesn’t even wait.

Old 01-13-2019, 02:00 PM

37,954 posts, read 17,970,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by loves2read View Post
Trump himself is a manifestation of the "Deep State" that people like Limbaugh and Hannity set as the bogeyman, out to suck up all the "freedoms" Americans are promised in the Constitution...
How much freedom will anyone have if Trump realizes his dream -- to become the Putin of America

He would love to stifle the free press because that is what all dictators have to do to take power
He would love to be able to enrich himself and his family on the backs of Americans...he has already started

And people who support his actions and claim he is actually the opposite of what he is are just "spin doctors"
Propagandists for those who seek to benefit from Trump's trashing American standards and Constitutional rights

Which makes me think most of these vocal supporters of obvious lies and actions that show Trump's distain for the Constitution and the "norms" we have depended on to keep within the rails on a rocky journey the past 200 years are not really that knowledgeable about or invested in American values...
You made this all up and have no facts to back it up. It's like a reading a fictional short story a pre teen wrote.

Old 01-13-2019, 03:30 PM

7,852 posts, read 4,607,272 times
I honestly don't believe there's some "deep state" conspiracy nor do I believe Trump is some groomed Russian agent. It's much simpler than that.

What you have a greasy real estate guy who got in way over his head with some folks who play hardball much rougher than the riff raff he dealt with throwing up condo buildings. They offered a means to make things right with them, he took it. Trump is neither a genius or an idiot. Just a garden variety huckster with questionable moral integrity who was willing to run a scam on the people of the United States in order to keep he and his family from drinking a polonium-210 milkshake (and maybe score some cash in the process).

Everyone is overthinking this.

Old 01-13-2019, 04:46 PM

20,944 posts, read 8,746,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnBoy64 View Post
I think that number is more like 25% to 30%....there is a big chunk in the 40% number that is waiting to see the outcome of this investigation. If Mueller lays out the case that Donald Trump and his team acted in conspiracy with Russian Military Intelligence and does so beyond any reasonable doubt in any US Court of Law, there is no way Trump will keep the entire 40% base.
That's quite a strong case......I mean, to have that standard (the OJ walks standard) for the POTUS and for National Security seems crazy!

I wonder if we gave Bin Laden and those 100's of others on the list any "reasonable doubt"?

People are fired from their jobs, have their lives ruined and lose positions of power for just one little thing not proven in a court of law - yet we call this Admin, which is basically one big conspiracy (and also incapable of even running the place) "innocent until proven guilty"???

Ridiculous. Of course, you don't want to execute anyone or throw them in jail without a trail.....but for that to be the line in the sand for millions of Americans is certainly interesting.

Old 01-13-2019, 04:49 PM

20,944 posts, read 8,746,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by take57 View Post
I honestly don't believe there's some "deep state" conspiracy nor do I believe Trump is some groomed Russian agent. It's much simpler than that.

What you have a greasy real estate guy who got in way over his head with some folks who play hardball much rougher than the riff raff he dealt with throwing up condo buildings. They offered a means to make things right with them, he took it. Trump is neither a genius or an idiot. Just a garden variety huckster with questionable moral integrity who was willing to run a scam on the people of the United States in order to keep he and his family from drinking a polonium-210 milkshake (and maybe score some cash in the process).

Everyone is overthinking this.
This is certainly possible...that he is such an idiot and on automatic pilot...in which case there are still the dozens around him (in addition to him also) that might have committed crimes or other actions which are immoral, unethical or dangerous to our National Security.

Not everything dangerous is illegal.....nor is it practical to prosecute anything and everything.

But we're talking about a guy who just shut down the government, who has the nuclear triggers and who is asking - as we speak - about attack plans for Iran.

Are you worried?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies