Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-19-2019, 05:32 AM

3,869 posts, read 4,081,677 times

Advertisements

It has to suck to live with TDS day in, day out...…...think I'd rather have syphilis.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-19-2019, 05:32 AM

16,956 posts, read 16,763,499 times
I think Liberals got extremely excited, wetting their pants, and for a "nano-second" they thought they were "winning" and laughingly hoped this Buzzfeed stuff was true!

Old 01-19-2019, 05:37 AM

8,386 posts, read 4,372,592 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
You know what's sad? Donald Trump is actually trying to make your life better and you hate him for it. The Democrats you think are so awesome don't give a sht about you and you sit here and shill for them 24/7.

Wake up.
Yeah .. he is making my life so much better.

Companies are failing due to his tariffs causing the price of almost every thing I buy to go up.

The stock is down so much, I'm not sure my retirement will last as long as I do. I may have to sell my home a buy a trailer.

The threat of European destabilization and Russian and Korean rhetoric about war is increasing.

Terrorism is on the upswing as US troops are removed from the equation.

National security is compromised as Trump decides to share everything with everybody.

In general, people are living with more fear than they have since the 50's and the cold war.

Racism is on the rise.

Hate and disparity is on the rise.

Thank you for making my life 'better' President Trump.

Old 01-19-2019, 05:45 AM

12,391 posts, read 8,161,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cttransplant85 View Post
The story has to be completely fabricated for Mueller to release a statement like this. Special counsels rarely if ever? confirm or deny media reports.
However if the boss, as in Congressional leadership, asked the special counsel to spike the false story because they needed political cover for not moving for the immediate coup through impeachment he might. It would for the greater good of not having a hot head who still believes we can get him(President Trump) and push for an unwarranted prosecution.

Old 01-19-2019, 05:57 AM

68,330 posts, read 54,419,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
https://twitter.com/BuzzFeedNews/sta...19880025284608

Liberals got played. Big Time!

Buzzfeed needs to be brought down completely like Gawker. They are a total piece of garbage site

And the media immediately lapped up what they said as well despite knowing the story was obviously fishy

Speaking of being played, saying the "description of specific statements to the Special Prosecutor's Office" and "characterization of documents and testimony obtained by this office, regarding Michael Cohen's Congressional testimony" are not accurate targets specific issues and IS NOT the same as saying the entire Buzzfeed story is inaccurate.

Old 01-19-2019, 06:17 AM

37,803 posts, read 41,031,367 times
And Michael Cohen is walking around with a black eye and his arm in a sling. I bet Harry Reid's exercise equipment got another one.

Old 01-19-2019, 06:21 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,664,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Speaking of being played, saying the "description of specific statements to the Special Prosecutor's Office" and "characterization of documents and testimony obtained by this office, regarding Michael Cohen's Congressional testimony" are not accurate targets specific issues and IS NOT the same as saying the entire Buzzfeed story is inaccurate.
If you can, tell us what is accurate. If there is something of value in the story that is true, accurate and verified, what is it ?

To say what it is not is weak sauce.
We know its not a tree and pointing out what it isn't doesn't really advance the story the way pointing out what is true would.

Old 01-19-2019, 06:23 AM

30,387 posts, read 19,184,321 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
If you can, tell us what is accurate. If there is something of value in the story that is true, accurate and verified, what is it ?
They accurately spelled Michael Conehead's name correctly (better than most Fake News articles) but the rest they go wrong.

Old 01-19-2019, 06:25 AM

30,072 posts, read 18,678,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
https://twitter.com/BuzzFeedNews/sta...19880025284608

Liberals got played. Big Time!

Buzzfeed needs to be brought down completely like Gawker. They are a total piece of garbage site

And the media immediately lapped up what they said as well despite knowing the story was obviously fishy

Liberals are like sharks being "chummed" by anything that gives them a glimmer of hope to remove Trump from office.

However, the liberal fantasy of a Trump impeachment will never be realized. Nonetheless, the libs will continue to grasp at any fanciful tail that will achieve their dream of having Trump removed from office.

It's like a bass biting on a shiny lure- they fall for it every time! They just cant help themselves.

Old 01-19-2019, 06:25 AM

5,479 posts, read 2,122,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchoc View Post
Yeah .. he is making my life so much better.

Companies are failing due to his tariffs causing the price of almost every thing I buy to go up.

The stock is down so much, I'm not sure my retirement will last as long as I do. I may have to sell my home a buy a trailer.

The threat of European destabilization and Russian and Korean rhetoric about war is increasing.

Terrorism is on the upswing as US troops are removed from the equation.

National security is compromised as Trump decides to share everything with everybody.

In general, people are living with more fear than they have since the 50's and the cold war.

Racism is on the rise.

Hate and disparity is on the rise.

Thank you for making my life 'better' President Trump.
Please show statistical proof of this...not your whiny it's so obvious type claims that you guys love...real statistics!

I really haven't heard of much going on since the divider in chief moved out of the white house with his husband Michael.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies