Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-06-2019, 01:58 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,373,891 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redshadowz View Post
If you spout nonsense you're probably an idiot.

The truth is the truth brother.

Who runs Hollywood? C'mon - latimes
What does this have to do with anything?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-06-2019, 02:00 PM

7,293 posts, read 4,097,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redshadowz View Post
If you spout nonsense you're probably an idiot.

The truth is the truth brother.

Who runs Hollywood? C'mon - latimes
Which spouter are you talking about? Sorry, I'm confused.

Old 02-06-2019, 02:12 PM

19,387 posts, read 6,508,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AguaDulce View Post
Thanks!
Ignore that poster above. Jews do NOT commit a disproptionate of "heinous crime about humanity." In fact, Jews have a lower crime rate than non-Jews. I would say, though, that Jews have certainly has an above-average amount of heinous crime committed against them, for their religion.

I didn't click on the youtube link he posted, as I suspect it's antisemitic. I see many examples of rising antisemitism, both on online forums and real life. The worst, of course, was the synogogue massacre a couple of months ago.

Old 02-06-2019, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
Ignore that poster above. Jews do NOT commit a disproptionate of "heinous crime about humanity." In fact, Jews have a lower crime rate than non-Jews. I would say, though, that Jews have certainly has an above-average amount of heinous crime committed against them, for their religion.

I didn't click on the youtube link he posted, as I suspect it's antisemitic. I see many examples of rising antisemitism, both on online forums and real life. The worst, of course, was the synogogue massacre a couple of months ago.
The poster's emphasis was on individuals, but I have not watch the video.

Old 02-06-2019, 02:16 PM

14,848 posts, read 8,212,760 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
What does this have to do with anything?
The OP is basically claiming that if you criticize Israel about Palestine, then then you are antisemitic. And he seems to be downplaying the role of Jews in the media, finance, politics, etc.

Of course, he uses the word "conspiracy". I'm not sure what he means by conspiracy. Is nepotism/favoritism/tribalism a form of conspiracy?

Old 02-06-2019, 02:20 PM

Quote:

The video is not anti-Semitic. It's anti-State/anti-centralized banking. To be against the video is actually anti-Semitic IMO.

We disagree on what a crime against humanity is. I do with all statists as I'm an anarchist (non-statist).

Universal banking/usury and statism are the two biggest crimes ever perpetuated against people. Jewish culture promotes(d) financial druthers and education...the two biggest factors in gaining power within those systems. Financial druthers and education are orgasmic in their benign existence. I am big proponents of them myself.

All people are evil or have an equal chance of becoming evil. When a person from that culture decides to engage in those crimes against humanity (aka be evil) they excel because they are using their cultural tools for bad things.

That is why, which I noted, so many prominent anarchists and great people overall (IMO) are Jewish. They've taken those great cultural attributes (financial druthers and education) and used them to fight against statism and centralized banking. They chose good over evil.

The individual chooses...not the religion or family.

Old 02-06-2019, 02:22 PM

19,387 posts, read 6,508,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AguaDulce View Post
The poster's emphasis was on individuals, but I have not watch the video.
Except he said that Individuals who are Jewish commit more heinous crime against humanity than non-Jews, so he was using Jews as a collective. I've heard a lot of criticism of Jews, but never that they are the most heinous criminals. That was a new one.

Old 02-06-2019, 02:24 PM

4,696 posts, read 5,824,752 times
I am not obsessed with the Rothschild's per say but I do think globalists exist, I don't like their agenda and many happen to be Jewish. Since I am Jewish I very much realize most Jews (I have no problem with the word Jew) are far from being powerful globalists. Everyone is an individual and shouldn't be judged by others in the group. This goes for every race and ethnicity.

One word I toss around frequently and is often associated with anti-Semitism is neoconservative (or neocon, neolib). I strongly dislike neo politicians. Many happen to be Jewish (Adam Schiff) but many are not (Marco Rubio). What I don't like about neocons is they destroy secularism in the Middle East in the name of helping Israel. I also don't like how obsessively anti-Russia they are...to the point of bringing us into another cold war.

Old 02-06-2019, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Except he said that Individuals who are Jewish commit more heinous crime against humanity than non-Jews, so he was using Jews as a collective. I've heard a lot of criticism of Jews, but never that they are the most heinous criminals. That was a new one.
I concur. I've never heard this before.

Old 02-06-2019, 03:14 PM

Quote:
No, follow with me.

1. The two biggest crimes against humanity have been statism and centralized banking (which overlap). I know you will disagree as you are most likely a statist. I am a non-statist (anarchist). Our titles here are not dependent upon either of our religions (or lack there of).

2. Jews are a small homogenized religious group...relatively speaking. Jewish culture has a long tradition of embracing/promoting financial well-being and education (especially in banking and law). Do you disagree? If not, let's move on.

3. If we digest theses points of emphasis as the benign disciplines they are...they are in fact harmless. In my previous post I pointed out that I am a fan of financial literacy and overall education. Neither area is a violation of self-determination or the non-aggression principle. As noted, they are good things.

4. All people have an equal chance of engaging in evil behaviors...full stop.Since Jewish culture is close-knit with a strong emphasis on finance and education (law) it stands to reason that when a Jewish INDIVIDUAL decides to do evil things like serve in government or engage in centralized banking that individual will more often than not excel in those nefarious activities.

Cleared up?

Jews do not commit more heinous crimes than non-Jews in total population. Jews, as a percentage, do so but not because of being Jewish but because cultural factors in Judaism can be readily utilized by individuals looking to do harm.

Last paragraph sounds bad, right? I'm being an anti-Semite, right? But there's more...

Jews do not engage and promote the best virtues of humanity (anarchy and true capitalism which overlap) more so than non-Jews in total population . Jews, as a percentage, do so but not because of being Jewish but because cultural factors in Judaism can be readily utilized by individuals looking to do good.

See how that works? I am not going to collectively assign all Jews being good or bad. Those would have to be individual actions. You are confusing a cultural fact (Jewish culture promotes education/finance, Asian culture promotes education especially in STEM, Mexican culture promotes work ethic, etc.) with what those inside the cultures do with those attributes.

I can have a strong work ethic but if my craft is ripping people off the cultural attribute has been used for bad, not good. I can be a math wiz but use it to extort/defraud others. Again, using the cultural attribute if it rings true, for bad and not good. I can be a fantastic financial expert because the cultural attribute of strong financial literacy rings true in my individualized case but if I'm doing it to promote the federal reserve it's wrong.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies