Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-06-2019, 12:53 PM

7,293 posts, read 4,095,582 times

Advertisements

(((This appears to be translated from another language and it is not edited very well, but it showed up in my newsfeed and sparked a lively discussion. I don't understand #3, though--anyone care to weigh in on the Rothschild thing? Thanks in advance.)))

1) If you think the words “Israel,” “Zionists,” and “Jews” are interchangeable, you may be antisemitic.

2) If you think that a Jewish conspiracy controls the media/international finance/politics/lobbies, you are antisemitic. There is no conspiracy, end of argument.

3) If you use the term “Rothschild” to involve “Jews,” you are an antisemite. And congratulations by the way for the exact use of the same phrases that the Nazis and those who incited tsarist pogroms.

4) If your only defense is “Jews are not a race, so I’m not racist” or “Jews are not the only Semites, so I’m not an antisemite,” then you’re probably an antisemite.

5) If you think/demand that the Jews should condemn Israel with every word, tweets, and comments, you are an antisemite (see point 1).

6) Supporting the legitimate Palestinian desire for self-determination to enforce human rights and having its own state, and condemning the policies of the Israeli government does not in itself make someone an antisemite (but see points 1-5).

7) If you talk about Palestine whenever we talk about crimes against Jews/Antisemitism/Holocaust, you’re most certainly an antisemite.

8) If you use violence instilled in Palestine by the Israeli government as an excuse to turn away from conversations about antisemitism and violence suffered by Jews, you are not just an antisemite, but you are instrumentalising Palestine and the Palestinian suffering, of which you really do not care.

9) If you think that any Jewish person, or even any Israeli Jew, is guilty of the crimes of the State of Israel and human rights violations, you are an antisemite and also very likely a hypocrite living in a country who has committed many crimes and human rights violations against colonised countries and you do not expect to be held responsible for the violence and oppression of your own country. Watch your consistency.

10) If you use word "Jew" as an adjective or a verb (like "Jew money" or "He Jewed me down twenty dollars."), you might be an antisemite.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-06-2019, 01:05 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,363,818 times
If you overcook a hamburger for Uncle Leo you may be an anti-Semite.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQpvK72le4Q

Old 02-06-2019, 01:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by no_recess View Post
if you overcook a hamburger for uncle leo you may be an anti-semite.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqpvk72le4q
ha!

Old 02-06-2019, 01:17 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,737,137 times
I don't care what you think. The very fact that there's only one event in history that no one is allowed to question, ever, says all I need to know.

We can talk about and debate and question every single thing else in the entire history of the world, except one.

If you think someone having questions about it makes them anti-semite, knock yourself out and feel all your little warm fuzzies inside. I question anyone who tells me I can't question things or aspects of any event.

Old 02-06-2019, 01:21 PM

19,387 posts, read 6,503,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AguaDulce View Post
(((This appears to be translated from another language and it is not edited very well, but it showed up in my newsfeed and sparked a lively discussion. I don't understand #3, though--anyone care to weigh in on the Rothschild thing? Thanks in advance.)))

1) If you think the words “Israel,” “Zionists,” and “Jews” are interchangeable, you may be antisemitic.

2) If you think that a Jewish conspiracy controls the media/international finance/politics/lobbies, you are antisemitic. There is no conspiracy, end of argument.

3) If you use the term “Rothschild” to involve “Jews,” you are an antisemite. And congratulations by the way for the exact use of the same phrases that the Nazis and those who incited tsarist pogroms.

4) If your only defense is “Jews are not a race, so I’m not racist” or “Jews are not the only Semites, so I’m not an antisemite,” then you’re probably an antisemite.

5) If you think/demand that the Jews should condemn Israel with every word, tweets, and comments, you are an antisemite (see point 1).

6) Supporting the legitimate Palestinian desire for self-determination to enforce human rights and having its own state, and condemning the policies of the Israeli government does not in itself make someone an antisemite (but see points 1-5).

7) If you talk about Palestine whenever we talk about crimes against Jews/Antisemitism/Holocaust, you’re most certainly an antisemite.

8) If you use violence instilled in Palestine by the Israeli government as an excuse to turn away from conversations about antisemitism and violence suffered by Jews, you are not just an antisemite, but you are instrumentalising Palestine and the Palestinian suffering, of which you really do not care.

9) If you think that any Jewish person, or even any Israeli Jew, is guilty of the crimes of the State of Israel and human rights violations, you are an antisemite and also very likely a hypocrite living in a country who has committed many crimes and human rights violations against colonised countries and you do not expect to be held responsible for the violence and oppression of your own country. Watch your consistency.

10) If you use word "Jew" as an adjective or a verb (like "Jew money" or "He Jewed me down twenty dollars."), you might be an antisemite.
This was excellent. Thank you.

As far as #3 for which you requested clarification, the Rothschilds were a prominent Jewish European family around 200 years ago who were blamed for controlling" everything from the government to the weather. The name "Rothschilds" is used by antisemites as a stand-in for "Jews."

For example, there is a Member of the Washington, DC Council who recently was called out for blaming a snowstorm on the Rothschilds because, he said, "they" (meaning Jews) profit when the community needs to shovel snow. (I might be getting some of the details wrong about how they would profit.) But it was clear that he wasn't blaming some European family from the 18th century.....he was blaming Jews. (To represent his side, he said he didn't know that the Rothschilds were Jewish.)

Old 02-06-2019, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post

As far as #3 for which you requested clarification, the Rothschilds were a prominent Jewish European family around 200 years ago who were blamed for controlling" everything from the government to the weather. The name "Rothschilds" is used by antisemites as a stand-in for "Jews."

For example, there is a Member of the Washington, DC Council who recently was called out for blaming a snowstorm on the Rothschilds because, he said, "they" (meaning Jews) profit when the community needs to shovel snow. (I might be getting some of the details wrong about how they would profit.) But it was clear that he wasn't blaming some European family from the 18th century.....he was blaming Jews. (To represent his side, he said he didn't know that the Rothschilds were Jewish.)
Thanks for your helpful post.

Old 02-06-2019, 01:54 PM

14,848 posts, read 8,208,835 times
If you spout nonsense you're probably an idiot.

The truth is the truth brother.

Who runs Hollywood? C'mon - latimes

Old 02-06-2019, 01:54 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,363,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post

The Rothschilds are still around today and some are evil (the ones that are involved in the family business). Not because they are Jewish but because they are in, if actively involved, one of the banking families that control the money supply around the world.

And no, not all the banking families are Jewish. The evil is in the act by the individual...not by their religion or family. There could be, and probably are, members of the Rothschild lineage that disown their family's business affairs.

Larken Rose had a great video on anti-Semitism and how anti-Semities are moronic collectivists.

Jewish culture places(d) a great emphasis on education and financial druthers. Ergo, a disproportionate number of Jewish individuals are involved in the most heinous crimes against humanity (federal reserve, other aspects of banking such as State-backed usury schemes). Then you throw in socio-political events like Christians being banned from banking/usury and you have a good deal of Jews getting involved in those areas. This would be no different for any other small/homogeneous collective in relation to their overall numbers.

Interestingly enough, the opposite of the stereotype of "evil Jews" has also resulted from these same realities. There are numerous prominent Jewish anarchists (and I consider anarchy to be the most moral and logical philosophy known to man). Definitely a higher number than you would expect considering their overall population. I would guess...and it's just a guess...that the reason why there are so many prominent individuals who are Jewish and embrace anarchy is because of wanting to get to the bottom of the negative stereotypes they have faced in their lives.

I don't go around promoting Judaism as being the true religion of the world because of them being over-represented in anarchy. That's just as stupid as blaming the "evil Jews" for being over-represented in banking/government...the two most evil institutions ever created.

Here's the video from Larken Rose I mentioned earlier. He doesn't even touch on the fact that Christians were banned from banking/usury and that too was a big factor in Jews excelling in that area.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLkon3dTgrw

Old 02-06-2019, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redshadowz View Post
If you spout nonsense you're probably an idiot.

The truth is the truth brother.

Who runs Hollywood? C'mon - latimes
Interesting perspective.

Old 02-06-2019, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
The Rothschilds are still around today and some are evil (the ones that are involved in the family business). Not because they are Jewish but because they are in, if actively involved, one of the banking families that control the money supply around the world.

And no, not all the banking families are Jewish. The evil is in the act by the individual...not by their religion or family. There could be, and probably are, members of the Rothschild lineage that disown their family's business affairs.

Larken Rose had a great video on anti-Semitism and how anti-Semities are moronic collectivists.

Jewish culture places(d) a great emphasis on education and financial druthers. Ergo, a disproportionate number of Jewish individuals are involved in the most heinous crimes against humanity (federal reserve, other aspects of banking such as State-backed usury schemes). Then you throw in socio-political events like Christians being banned from banking/usury and you have a good deal of Jews getting involved in those areas. This would be no different for any other small/homogeneous collective in relation to their overall numbers.

Interestingly enough, the opposite of the stereotype of "evil Jews" has also resulted from these same realities. There are numerous prominent Jewish anarchists (and I consider anarchy to be the most moral and logical philosophy known to man). Definitely a higher number than you would expect considering their overall population. I would guess...and it's just a guess...that the reason why there are so many prominent individuals who are Jewish and embrace anarchy is because of wanting to get to the bottom of the negative stereotypes they have faced in their lives.

I don't go around promoting Judaism as being the true religion of the world because of them being over-represented in anarchy. That's just as stupid as blaming the "evil Jews" for being over-represented in banking/government...the two most evil institutions ever created.

Here's the video from Larken Rose I mentioned earlier. He doesn't even touch on the fact that Christians were banned from banking/usury and that too was a big factor in Jews excelling in that area.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLkon3dTgrw
Thanks!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies