Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-25-2019, 07:46 AM

79,914 posts, read 44,174,531 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
Then why are we seeing a global rise in anti-Semitism along with an increased blanket hatred of Israel? Don't tell me there's no correlation. Much of it is coming from the Israel-hating Muslim migrants into Europe.
For all the hatred of Israel, we haven't started a war with them like we have Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Libya, Yemen, etc.

We aren't constantly threatening them with war like we are currently doing with Venezuela, Iran, North Korea.

Old 02-25-2019, 07:46 AM

Location: Live:Downtown Phoenix, AZ/Work:Greater Los Angeles, CA
27,606 posts, read 14,590,333 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pgh guy View Post
When was the last time a terrorist act was committed against the U.S. by an Israeli?
What does that have to do with anything?

Old 02-25-2019, 07:49 AM

2,528 posts, read 1,656,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
Yes, absolutely, to both of these comments. And it has nothing to do with anti-Semitism, though I don't expect the OP to believe it. She is a single agenda poster.
So you believe that the cruel genocide that you americans did to the native-americans, killing millions of them, is the same as the Palestinian casualties (about 20,000 dead) in their war against the Jews?

And how Netanyahu is a tyran if he is now may be prosecuted and going to elections?

Old 02-25-2019, 07:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mash123 View Post
So you believe that the cruel genocide that you americans did to the native-americans, killing millions of them, is the same as the Palestinian casualties (about 20,000 dead) in their war against the Jews?

And how Netanyahu is a tyran if he is now may be prosecuted and going to elections?
Palestinians have been herded into the West Bank, Gaza Strip and Golan Heights the same way that we herded Native Americans onto reservations; BUT, at least we aren't building settlements on the Indian Reservations, so I'd say we have the moral high ground on that one

Old 02-25-2019, 07:53 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,713,615 times
Seems to me far right, white nationalists tend to be the most anti- Semite.

The age- old Rothschild conspiracy theories have found new life on the internet.

And then there’s the Holocaust deniers.

There continues to be a intent to evangelize Jews and an expectation among many Christian churches that Jews will choose to convert as a part of an end times scenario. This does not strike me as a particularly respectful or Semite- supportive stance.

Israel has been the largest beneficiary of financial aid in US history This enables Israel to divert a portion of their tax revenues to Universal Healthcare and highly subsidized university education. Healthcare includes abortion and birth control. The state takes the position that if your beliefs do not include abortion and/ or birth control, don’t have an abortion or use birth control.

If it were up to me I would cease all aid to Israel and welcome all to resettle in the US and respect their culture and beliefs. Last one out, throw a match.

Old 02-25-2019, 07:53 AM

18,460 posts, read 15,239,225 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirebirdCamaro1220 View Post
We aren't
Dude, really?

Nothing you said on this thread made me think you were anti Semitic until this response.

I still think there is a small chance that I am wrong and you just dont know the statistics.

Old 02-25-2019, 07:54 AM

35,016 posts, read 16,972,291 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pgh guy View Post
Quote:
I've always said that the Holocaust has unfortunately given Israel carte blanche to do whatever the hell they want, and if you dare criticize one thing, you get labeled a Nazi or Anti-Semite.
When was the last time a terrorist act was committed against the U.S. by an Israeli?
What does that have to do with anything?
A lot. The Jews, and Israel, are not, by and large at war with the West. There are a few odd cranks, obviously. The militant Muslim world, Arab and non-Arab, by and large is. Obviously not the majority of the people, but enough that matter.

Old 02-25-2019, 07:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
Dude, really?

Nothing you said on this thread made me think you were anti Semitic until this response.

I still think there is a small chance that I am wrong and you just dont know the statistics.
I got to admit that since tRump became president, I stopped watching most news, cause I can't stand hearing from him or Sarah Sanders, so maybe I've missed some stuff in the last two years. I was quite well versed on events prior to 2017

Old 02-25-2019, 07:59 AM

5,770 posts, read 3,220,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
The denigrate because they believe it makes them appear more informed and intellectual superior to those of us who have the more traditional attitude toward American-Israeli relations.
And they denigrate while enjoying all the advantages of military technology and medical technology that Israel provides to the world.
The Left makes no sense at all.
Netanyahu makes sense. Dick Cheney makes sense. The Left doesn't.
Let me make this plain. While I agree that Israel needs to survive, as an American I object to Cheney and Netanyahu snookering us into expensive wars where Americans died for a lie.
Netanyahu and Cheney lied about Iraq developing nukes.
Here's proof:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aqcsMQdbdk
Netanyahu promises positive results from regime change in Iraq. The result was as we know ISIS.
Here's proof:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_4aiOOYgmI

There are reports that Netanyahu said in anger "When we are done with America, they can dry up and blow away". Reportedly this was overheard by either the CIA or Secret Service personnel. Iran is a huge country. America has a twenty trillion dollar deficit. I have training at the masters level in economics and finance and I beleive that a war at the behest of this ally would do serious damage to the United States economy. Netanyahu has been careless with American lives and will sacrifice the American economy in his quest to neutralize Iran.

I mean no harm to Israel, but God save America from its enemies and its "friends".

Old 02-25-2019, 08:03 AM

79,914 posts, read 44,174,531 times
Quote:
Palestinians have been herded into the West Bank, Gaza Strip and Golan Heights the same way that we herded Native Americans onto reservations; BUT, at least we aren't building settlements on the Indian Reservations, so I'd say we have the moral high ground on that one
We just run gas pipelines no one wants near them through them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies