Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-13-2019, 10:21 AM

25,826 posts, read 20,721,231 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
What's with all the morons on here turning this into a Dem vs. Rep thing. It's us vs. them, people. Working people vs. the privileged. They win when we fight each other instead of them.
It seems that some need to make it political so as to protect their own world views.
It has to be those other people that did this, otherwise it calls into doubt their selection process.

We’d all be better off if everyone took a more pragmatic view.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-13-2019, 10:22 AM

17,077 posts, read 13,385,633 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
It's not just the state, it's the city as well. Easy enough to look at the list and research the election results.
What overall point are you trying to make here?

Old 03-13-2019, 10:22 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,044,199 times
Oh another way of looking at it -- Blue States are more likely to investigate this kind of devious behaviour. Red States/schools just accept this kind of devious behaviour as normal.

(No I don't really believe that but I can spin it anyway I want as well).

This is not red or blue -- and we don't know how wide spread it truly is across the country.

Old 03-13-2019, 10:23 AM

89,069 posts, read 44,895,573 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redwood66 View Post
Who really cares if they are liberal or conservative? They are lying cheats with money who broke the law. It is disgusting. How many more are doing something similar?
It's the flat out blatant lying to your face liberal limousiners' hypocrisy to which many object.

They preach, preach, preach... "Oh, oh... we're all "equal"... Meanwhile, look away while I commit felonies to advantage my kids and grind your kids into the dust.

Old 03-13-2019, 10:24 AM

20,757 posts, read 8,600,838 times
Since this Varsity Blues investigation was accidentally uncovered when the FBI was investigating something else, what was that 'something else?' Political corruption? Sex trafficking? Pedophilia? The wealthy, politically connected and Hollywood elites tend to intermingle. Birds of a feather flock together.

Some of you know that I've been a fairly recent Q follower, posting updated Q decodes from youtube decoders. They've been predicting March Madness with thousands of indictments, including Hollywood elites. I'm wondering if the Varsity Blues is just the 'thin edge of the wedge.' We shall see...

Old 03-13-2019, 10:24 AM

25,826 posts, read 20,721,231 times
Quote:
Actually, I have. Parents in blue states on both coasts have been indicted under this investigation. No offenders in red states.

Hmmm...

“Texas men’s tennis head coach Michael Center was arrested in his home early Tuesday morning on charges in conspiracy to commit mail fraud and honest services mail fraud in documents unsealed by the U.S. Attorney’s Office in the District of Massachusetts.”

Michael Center, University of Texas men

Old 03-13-2019, 10:28 AM

17,077 posts, read 13,385,633 times
Quote:
It's the flat out blatant lying to your face liberal limousiners' hypocrisy to which many object.

They preach, preach, preach... "Oh, oh... we're all "equal"... Meanwhile, look away while I commit felonies to advantage my kids and grind your kids into the dust.
People of privilege have always greased hands to give themselves an advantage. I understand your frustration over the hypocrisy displayed by many of the offenders (for me, most notably Lori Loughlin, who is not a liberal btw), but, seriously, fraud is not a red or blue thing. Members of both parties have been guilty of this kind of stuff. It’s privilege, not party.

Old 03-13-2019, 10:28 AM

52,306 posts, read 52,756,330 times
None of this is surprising, been going on since the dawn of man. People with money buy influence and favors.

Old 03-13-2019, 10:30 AM

10,920 posts, read 6,919,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
It seems that some need to make it political so as to protect their own world views.
It has to be those other people that did this, otherwise it calls into doubt their selection process.

We’d all be better off if everyone took a more pragmatic view.
Yes. And that is mostly true in the real world.

The majority of the people in the USA are pragmatic and reasonable, I believe.

Old 03-13-2019, 10:30 AM

89,069 posts, read 44,895,573 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
Hmmm...

“Texas men’s tennis head coach Michael Center was arrested in his home early Tuesday morning on charges in conspiracy to commit mail fraud and honest services mail fraud in documents unsealed by the U.S. Attorney’s Office in the District of Massachusetts.”

Michael Center, University of Texas men
Coach. Not parent. Without the parents' felonies, there would be no crime.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies