Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-10-2019, 06:48 AM

13,806 posts, read 9,709,682 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drungus View Post
...which is exactly why you keep coming back and demanding reparations.

Oh....I get it. Its like an ink spot test. Regardless of what I say......you will always see it as me demanding and asking for reparations.

Doctor: "what does that cloud remind you of" ?

You:"That is Indentured Servant asking for reparations because he hates white people and is a failure himself because he is lazy and post on CD instead of getting a job"....lol

Old 04-10-2019, 06:53 AM

50,294 posts, read 47,056,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
Yeah... kind of akin to treating cancer with radiation when radiation is known to cause cancer. Ergo, getting advice from racist to help overcome the impact of racist.
Noun
racist (plural racists)

Otherwise it would be "a racist"....

Old 04-10-2019, 06:56 AM

21,136 posts, read 19,722,567 times
I’m traumatized by watching all the black criminals on the nightly news.

Old 04-10-2019, 07:00 AM

30,065 posts, read 18,670,668 times
Quote:
Oh....I get it. Its like an ink spot test. Regardless of what I say......you will always see it as me demanding and asking for reparations.

Doctor: "what does that cloud remind you of" ?

You:"That is Indentured Servant asking for reparations because he hates white people and is a failure himself because he is lazy and post on CD instead of getting a job"....lol

Well......................................... what other group of people keeps asking for handouts, rather than accepting individual responsibility and taking control of your lives?

It is very similar to children blaming their parents for failures. At some point, YOU are responsible for your lot in life, not anyone else.

What kind of responses would you expect when you "demand" that the citizens of a nation pay another group of citizens for an action they had nothing to do with far in the past? The whole concept of reparations is absurd beyond belief.

Why are you entitled to payment when every other group in history who was enslaved, captured, wiped out, or pressed into compulsory labor is not? Do you understand how absurd your position is to people who you want to finance this farce?

What do you think when I "demand" that you pay reparations to me, as my ancestors fought for the Union to free the slaves and some who were abolitionists? Am I as "guilty" as the descendents of slave owners? What about black slave owners? What about blacks who immigrated after 1865?

Why are the nations of Africa not prosperous? Is your standard of living higher or lower than the citizens of west Africa? What if your ancestors were not slaves and you were living in West Africa today?

Old 04-10-2019, 07:01 AM

2,691 posts, read 1,668,069 times
What junk and utter nonsense.

A lazy bum is not willing to go to work and lead a life like like other people and what does he blame it on - post traumatic slave syndrome

No wonder many are sick and tired of this nonsense pandered to by democratic nominees.

Old 04-10-2019, 07:08 AM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 8 days ago)

35,633 posts, read 17,968,125 times
Honestly. OP, you can't keep saying you're not asking for reparations.

It's in the very title of this thread, and your first post included videos containing the argument for reparations.

I love honest discussions.

This one just turned strange, with you saying you aren't asking for reparations.

Old 04-10-2019, 07:09 AM

9,897 posts, read 3,429,738 times
What's going to happen to this idea when whites become a numerical minority in this country? They won't collectively have the power to pander to this insane idea of "post traumatic slave syndrome" and it's follow-up of reparations. Other minority groups such as Hispanics and Asians will have more political power though, and they likely won't be as sympathetic to the plight of blacks as whites are. They have their own histories and their own stories; plus unlike whites, those groups are allowed to embrace their racial identity and act as a collective. I'm afraid "post traumatic slave syndrome" and reparations won't mean a thing to them.

Old 04-10-2019, 07:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamban View Post
What junk and utter nonsense.

A lazy bum is not willing to go to work and lead a life like like other people and what does he blame it on - post traumatic slave syndrome

No wonder many are sick and tired of this nonsense pandered to by democratic nominees.

And what is your profession that you think you are more qualified to explain the situation than the psychologist in the video?

Just think about it. You CAN'T offer a counter expert witness to your case. You can't offer logic to your case. You all have no credible support for your positions.

I had a person argue against using logic in a recent debate. He even went as far as to find a quote that someone gave disparaging logic as a tool for finding answers....lol. You can't make this slit up. Then this week another poster argued that wealth leads to poverty, when we were arguing that blacks were stunted in their accumulation of wealth as a result of racial oppression. The person argued that the wealth would have been lost anyway and they used the Vanderbilt's as an example. I mean...honestly....this is some of the dumbest slit I have ever read. All arguments made just to deflect from the truth of what actually happened to black people and why we are the way we are.

You need to understand that this is primarily entertainment for me. It's entertaining to see the cognitive dissonance and denial taking place. I suffer under no illusions that reparations will ever be paid.....but I am entertained by the racism it reveals in people and how DUMB they become in order to maintain and defend their beliefs.

Old 04-10-2019, 07:17 AM

9,897 posts, read 3,429,738 times
Quote:
Nope. We are gong to talk about and focus on white folks and their racism in America. Get used to it!
We're already used to it. It's a constant annoying background noise in our lives, like static or mosquitoes.

Old 04-10-2019, 07:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolom View Post
We're already used to it. It's a constant annoying background noise in our lives, like static or mosquitoes.

Well...you all seem to be dong a lot of "scratching" ....so those mosquitoes must be biting.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies