Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-26-2019, 09:06 PM

623 posts, read 234,129 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
going off the rails in Vancouver. this judge is going with the demented 'speech is violence' the left likes to spew...

*not his real name
I knew before even reading the article it was one of like 3 countries. Canada,New Zealand or England...the leftist totalitarianism is shocking and disgusting...literally destroying lives with their authoritarian rule.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-27-2019, 01:10 AM

128 posts, read 120,714 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbo302 View Post
Fantasy land.

I call BS. UNLESS YOU LIVE IN CHICAGO.

Old 04-27-2019, 03:00 AM

9,049 posts, read 3,526,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LLCNYC View Post
Where in the hell do you live that every time you leave you might be beaten to death?????
Somewhere that statistical analysis is not taught.

Old 04-27-2019, 03:14 AM

14,848 posts, read 8,214,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
Sure am glad I live in the USA, where insanity is not celebrated and placed on a pedestal. Lefties still get uppity, but we allow reality to put them back in their place, instead of pretending their fake narratives have merit.
It is coming. Because conservatives are the biggest morons on the planet. Now go to work and pay your taxes.

Old 04-27-2019, 05:46 AM

11,799 posts, read 5,804,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekigurl View Post
If you honestly think I and others came out because it's trendy, you....I just don't even know what to say to that. It isn't trendy...it's effing dangerous. Forget the possible side effects of hormones, I have a 1 in 12 chance of being beaten to death every time I leave my apartment. Every time I go somewhere, I feel like I have a target on my back and I wonder if I'll make it back home. I was disowned, completely cut off from family. I lost most of my friends. I had to completely rebuild my life from scratch. I'm not following some effing trend. I am who I am.
Quit making this all about you and misconstruing what people have said. I actually know how hard it is to come out - both my best friend and cousin struggled with it for years - but today - the trend - fad whatever for young kids is to proclaim themselves to be a he, she, it, by, trans, whatever. It's actually doing a disservice for those who want to come out as friends and family aren't believing them because they see how so many are jumping on the bandwagon until the next fad comes along.

Old 04-27-2019, 05:56 AM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 26 days ago)

29,568 posts, read 16,556,695 times
Quote:
which facts were 'burned' and how is the summary biased?

do tell.
here , from your own article

Quote:
Her father, Clark*, strongly objects to this treatment and immediately sought to reverse the decision in the BC Court of Appeal. Hoping to raise awareness of his case, Clark gave a number of interviews to media outlets, including The Federalist. In these interviews, he repeatedly referred to his daughter as a girl, stating to The Federalist that “she is a girl. Her DNA will not change through all these experiments that they do.”

hile many might take this to be an honest statement of biological fact, Marzari quoted it as a prime example of Clark’s “family violence of a public denial of [Maxine’s] gender identity.” Marzari convicted Clark of this violence, and issued a “protection order” preventing him from speaking to journalists or the public about his case.
Quote:
AB, a 14 year old transgender boy, applies for a protection order to restrain his father, CD, from publishing, speaking or giving interviews about this case or about AB’s personal and medical information. He also seeks an order that would restrain his father from sharing related documents or information with other persons, including media and social media organizations, who might publish that information.
Seems like what he did was make a private matter public. That was his fatal flaw.

You dont have to understand being Trans to be a smart parent and not air your child's dirty laundry.

Old 04-27-2019, 05:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
Quit making this all about you and misconstruing what people have said. I actually know how hard it is to come out - both my best friend and cousin struggled with it for years - but today - the trend - fad whatever for young kids is to proclaim themselves to be a he, she, it, by, trans, whatever. It's actually doing a disservice for those who want to come out as friends and family aren't believing them because they see how so many are jumping on the bandwagon until the next fad comes along.
Yea, thats not a trend, if you think it is, then you dont understand your best friend or cousin as well as you think.

Old 04-27-2019, 06:11 AM

3,366 posts, read 1,607,603 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
here , from your own article

Seems like what he did was make a private matter public. That was his fatal flaw.

You dont have to understand being Trans to be a smart parent and not air your child's dirty laundry.
Trying to get your 14 year old child off of unnecessary drugs is not " airing dirty laundry".

Old 04-27-2019, 06:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbo302 View Post
Trying to get your 14 year old child off of unnecessary drugs is not " airing dirty laundry".
It is when you call up media outlets and tell them to parade your family all over the news.

Again, you dont have to support the idea of Trans people to see that this father was wrong in doing that. As a parent, you should never want to publicly berate your child. Thats just wrong

Old 04-27-2019, 06:28 AM

9,913 posts, read 9,598,551 times
Quote:
going off the rails in Vancouver. this judge is going with the demented 'speech is violence' the left likes to spew...

*not his real name

Why is it that kids under 18 do not need parental consent for stuff like these drugs to make a girl turn boyish with these testosterone shots and also birth control or abortions without parental consent? How can a judge deny the parental right to decide for thier kids under 18?

Seems like that should not be ok to do that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies