Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-28-2019, 06:27 AM

3,617 posts, read 1,821,088 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
going off the rails in Vancouver. this judge is going with the demented 'speech is violence' the left likes to spew...

*not his real name

If IT was my kid and they called the police on me for that, OUT they'd go. The State wants to push stupidity and insanity, then they can raise the kid anyway they want, and I won't pay for any of it, nor will IT be welcomed back ever. If the use of the wrong "pronoun" is going to cause such insanity to come from a mentally ill child, you can bet that mental illness will not go away simply because everyone calls IT by the "proper pronouns", there is far more wrong with this safe space needing mentally ill child.

Professor Jordan Peterson from Canada has been fighting this insanity being pushed by insane ultra progressives and cultural Marxists and he is a liberal. He just thinks the insanity has gone too far.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_UbmaZQx74
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-28-2019, 06:58 AM

11,027 posts, read 6,504,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiociolliscalves View Post
About how many hours per day would you say you devote to fixating about Christianity and incorporating it into your conspiracy theory about how they are ruining this country? I struggle to find a post by you here in any thread that does not invoke the specter of Christians plotting to take rights away from poor victims like you.
Too lazy and immobilized in his mid-thirties to get off his duff and make changes to his life. Instead he’s chosen to immerse himself in misery and whine and complain on the internet 24/7.

Check in another five years from now and his status quote will probably be exactly the same.

Old 04-28-2019, 06:43 PM

21,382 posts, read 7,940,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KS_Referee View Post
If IT was my kid and they called the police on me for that, OUT they'd go. The State wants to push stupidity and insanity, then they can raise the kid anyway they want, and I won't pay for any of it, nor will IT be welcomed back ever. If the use of the wrong "pronoun" is going to cause such insanity to come from a mentally ill child, you can bet that mental illness will not go away simply because everyone calls IT by the "proper pronouns", there is far more wrong with this safe space needing mentally ill child.

Professor Jordan Peterson from Canada has been fighting this insanity being pushed by insane ultra progressives and cultural Marxists and he is a liberal. He just thinks the insanity has gone too far.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_UbmaZQx74
I've said the same thing.

If the use of a word is going to utterly destroy someone's psyche?

They are NOT mentally stable.

Old 04-28-2019, 07:11 PM

6,835 posts, read 2,399,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Retired View Post
My opinion:
I broke my back to support this family and put a roof over your heads.
This is my house these are my rules that you will abide by while I raise you.
Once you turn eighteen you can choose to go out and make your own life.
Doesn't this sounds familiar to most American families that have raised a family?

There should be no institution the dictates rearing authority within the confines of any home.
My neighbor had a 13 year old daughter who wished to play by her own rules.
Staying out with boys, drinking and partying.
When the father disciplined her she called authorities.
She tested her fathers' integrity. Her father did not budge.
This is my house. You are my under age daughter. You comply by my rules.
She chose to leave the family and become property of the state.

Well.....well....well.........she ended up having a child by the time she was 15.
Do I need to say any more ?

When it comes to family all should mind their business unless abuse or violence is involved.
A Mother and Father have the right to discipline their misbehaving child under their guidelines
and not that of government..
I am not a parent yet but I commend for laying the smack down with that statement. Also, a kid below should not be doing hormone therapy without their parent/legal's guardian's consent.

Old 04-28-2019, 07:54 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,611,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
going off the rails in Vancouver. this judge is going with the demented 'speech is violence' the left likes to spew...

*not his real name
Same as the USA.... It is not hard to find where tyrants sworn to be your enemy, live.

It is your duty, not just your right to maintain the Free State.

Old 05-01-2019, 08:56 AM

19,804 posts, read 9,353,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Retired View Post
My opinion:
I broke my back to support this family and put a roof over your heads.
This is my house these are my rules that you will abide by while I raise you.
Once you turn eighteen you can choose to go out and make your own life.
Doesn't this sounds familiar to most American families that have raised a family?

There should be no institution the dictates rearing authority within the confines of any home.

When it comes to family all should mind their business unless abuse or violence is involved.
A Mother and Father have the right to discipline their misbehaving child under their guidelines
and not that of government..
CAREFUL!!! You are in immediate danger of being labeled a dinosaur!!

(However, as a fellow dinosaur, I do agree with your post. , and I bolded what I think needs to be emphasized; and by abuse and violence, I am referring to severe emotional abuse and the kind of violence that results in bruising and/or a trip to the ER.)

Last edited by katharsis; 05-01-2019 at 09:04 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies