Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-27-2019, 08:07 AM

24,502 posts, read 17,245,671 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
Don’t you just love the democrats so concerned about the integrity of our elections Oh no we don’t have to worry about illegals voting its Putin we have to worry about “RIGHT”

Yeah Really! The Left pounds away at how important it is to keep foreign forces such as Putin from interfering and influencing our elections but they are willing to turn a blind eye when it comes to foreign forces from South of the border actually voting!

I wonder how fast the Dems would shut down the border and all the nonsense of Sanctuary cities and handing citizen Rights to illegal aliens IF they were coming here to vote for Trump?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-27-2019, 01:09 PM

23,992 posts, read 15,091,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
Early voting from someone's house can be from anyone that ballot is available to. I get mine every year and vote early. Anyone who has access to my mail could do the same.
Do you just leave your ballot where anyone who walks in the door can steal it? My state requires a signature on the sealed return envelope. They do try to match the signature with the one on file. Somebody is raising a stink wanting handwriting experts to do the verifying because so many mail in ballots were not counted due to signature discrepancies.

We put our outgoing mail in the box at the post office due to theft from mailboxes. Most of the neighborhood does, too.

Usually the easiest way to vote for someone else is to fill out ballots for people in nursing homes.

Old 08-27-2019, 03:00 PM

62,972 posts, read 29,162,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
Yeah Really! The Left pounds away at how important it is to keep foreign forces such as Putin from interfering and influencing our elections but they are willing to turn a blind eye when it comes to foreign forces from South of the border actually voting!

I wonder how fast the Dems would shut down the border and all the nonsense of Sanctuary cities and handing citizen Rights to illegal aliens IF they were coming here to vote for Trump?
I think we know the answer to that one. We do know that some illegal aliens have voted but the Democrats have their eye on the future as they want citizenship for these illegal aliens because they know most of them would vote Democrat. Most minorities do. Not only that but they want to retain the ethnocentric Hispanic-American vote who are demanding amnesty for their illegal amigos.

Old 08-27-2019, 03:38 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,879,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
I think we know the answer to that one. We do know that some illegal aliens have voted but the Democrats have their eye on the future as they want citizenship for these illegal aliens because they know most of them would vote Democrat. Most minorities do. Not only that but they want to retain the ethnocentric Hispanic-American vote who are demanding amnesty for their illegal amigos.
Clearly Democrats pander and cater to every ethnocentrism or ethno-supremacy except for just one which they condemn endlessly even when it is imaginary and fabricated by democrats. As a white American I find that racist and repulsive making whites their scapegoat and whipping boy.

Old 08-27-2019, 04:50 PM

50,325 posts, read 47,069,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
Do you just leave your ballot where anyone who walks in the door can steal it? My state requires a signature on the sealed return envelope. They do try to match the signature with the one on file. Somebody is raising a stink wanting handwriting experts to do the verifying because so many mail in ballots were not counted due to signature discrepancies.

We put our outgoing mail in the box at the post office due to theft from mailboxes. Most of the neighborhood does, too.

Usually the easiest way to vote for someone else is to fill out ballots for people in nursing homes.
Typically I've seen one person fill out all the ballots for everyone in the house. I have seen multiple people do this. Kids can vote but are to lazy to so Mom gets to do it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies