Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-27-2019, 10:59 PM

13,480 posts, read 8,376,656 times

Advertisements

Spitting on someone is considered, legally, an assault. How has this employee not been charged with assault?

No matter how much I might disagree with someone's political stance, I would never stoop so low to do something like this.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-27-2019, 11:03 PM

14,222 posts, read 4,589,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PriscillaVanilla View Post
Spitting on someone is considered, legally, an assault. How has this employee not been charged with assault?

No matter how much I might disagree with someone's political stance, I would never stoop so low to do something like this.
Probably because Eric Trump decided to not press charges.

Old 06-28-2019, 01:19 AM

5,738 posts, read 5,441,745 times
Should have p***ed on that trash.

Old 06-28-2019, 05:10 AM

46,263 posts, read 27,085,436 times
Well, we can definitely see that the left (not all but some) want violence....

I thought the 1st was there for a reason? Now, I fully understand that you can say what you want, and you are subject to a return of what you have said...but physical violence? Seems people want that in this very thread...that are clearly from the left...

We see it from the left (some not all), and I'm sure someone will come in here and say the right also does it, and they do...but not to the extent the left (some not all) does....

Sad, yet here is documented in this thread...and others....

Old 06-28-2019, 05:41 AM

31,848 posts, read 17,602,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
ANTIFA protests.
They protest just to get to the riot part. But in thinking of women's movements, I must admit white people sometimes protest, so I sit corrected.

Old 06-28-2019, 05:42 AM

31,848 posts, read 17,602,303 times
It's nice to see that almost everyone posting who dislikes Trump still has a moral compass and knows right from wrong.

Equally disgusting to see the rest of the posters who are advocating and celebrating this.

Old 06-28-2019, 06:36 AM

19,617 posts, read 12,215,689 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
And Carter will eat the turkey he shot. Did the Trump bros. eat that leopard they shot? Or did they kill it just for the pure pleasure of slaughtering a magnificent animal?
If there is edible meat from those hunts it is distributed to local people for food. Perhaps Carter donates some of his game meat as well.

What this disgusting woman did is worse than big game hunting. She is a despicable person and I think Eric should have pressed charges just to ensure there were consequences for this gross, aggressive act against a customer.

Old 06-28-2019, 06:45 AM

27,157 posts, read 13,444,010 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
The restaurant was The Aviary, and an update, tweeted by a local reporter, includes an apology by restaurant management. The employee has not been identified.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.was...mp%3f_amp=true
If I was Eric, I would only eat at restaurants that I trusted and stick to pre-packaged food where possible.

We have all seen CCTV of restaurant staff doing some fairly disgusting things to customers food.

The same goes to police officers in uniform.

Old 06-28-2019, 07:22 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,091,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
If there is edible meat from those hunts it is distributed to local people for food. Perhaps Carter donates some of his game meat as well.

What this disgusting woman did is worse than big game hunting. She is a despicable person and I think Eric should have pressed charges just to ensure there were consequences for this gross, aggressive act against a customer.
Do people eat leopard? I don't know. I do know that leopards are an endangered species. So I see a big difference in killing an endangered animal like a leopard and killing a plentiful game animal like a wild turkey. In any event, there are plenty of reasons to dislike Fredo and Earache besides their slaughtering of endangered animals. But I agree that the spitting incident is inexcusable.

Old 06-28-2019, 09:47 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,555,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post

Lol, save us your faux outrage. What she did is not worse in any sense of the word. Give us a break.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies