Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-17-2019, 09:37 AM

46,333 posts, read 27,186,529 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by corpgypsy View Post
Eyes and ears are fabulous tools to get one to Truth, Democracy and Sensibility. Thanks. Respecting one's own eyes and ears make it easy to formulate thoughts and conclusions that are based on facts and evidence.

I recommend it to everyone!
Sorry, I did not know that I had to spell out Trump Derangement Syndrome....

But there you go, bless your heart.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-17-2019, 09:45 AM

7,420 posts, read 2,718,230 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post

Oh be still, my frightened heart....the attempted dismissal by the oft repeated childish name calling really scared me the first time, couldn't you tell?

Old 07-17-2019, 09:46 AM

7,293 posts, read 4,105,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post

The derangement goes both ways.

Try to keep up.

Old 07-17-2019, 09:46 AM

15,047 posts, read 8,891,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATX Wahine View Post
There are inflammatory comments of every color flying back and forth between all parties involved. Every single one of them carries the stench of pettiness. At the end of the day they are nothing but words. Just words. Enough with the hysteria. It’s embarrassing, man.
They are "just words" to you, because most likely you are white. To American born minorities I can assure you they are more than "just words." And I'm not talking about the parties, per se, although the GOP outed themselves yesterday pretty definitively. I'm talking about the tone being set from the highest office in the land.

I'm kind of embarrassed that you feel the president spewing inflammatory comments at American citizens is merely "just words," and no big deal.

Old 07-17-2019, 09:48 AM

30,111 posts, read 18,720,764 times
Quote:
Oh be still my frightened heart....the attempted dismissal by the oft repeated childish name calling really scared me the first time, couldn't you tell?

Do you mean like-

racist

white supremacist

denier

Nazi

fascist

homophobe

islamophobe

xenophobe

sexist

Libs need simple PC labels as rapid retorts, as libs are usually not able to grasp complex thoughts or engage in rational conversation. The above sound bytes are usually the last retort when liberals walk away, confused and defeated.

Old 07-17-2019, 09:49 AM

30,541 posts, read 19,288,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
They are "just words" to you, because most likely you are white. To American born minorities I can assure you they are more than "just words". And I'm not talking about the parties, per se, although the GOP outed themselves yesterday pretty definitively. I'm talking about the tone being set from the highest office in the land.

I'm kind of embarrassed that you feel the president spewing inflammatory comments is merely "words," and no big deal.
The Jihad Squad's "just words" are much more hateful than Trump's....but I don't get all butthurt over words unless there is action behind them.

Old 07-17-2019, 09:53 AM

20,189 posts, read 9,088,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
The Jihad Squad's "just words" are much more hateful than Trump's....but I don't get all butthurt over words unless there is action behind them.
some of these people just want to snowflake through life. tsk tsk

Old 07-17-2019, 09:54 AM

10,836 posts, read 14,956,046 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
This is a brilliant article that describes Squad-gate perfectly.

How do these idiots not know he's trolling them?
Because they really are a pretty stupid bunch of idiots. Remember how they were all so very sure Trump wouldn't last six months when the reality is that Trump will be reelected especially if the Jihadist anti-American wing of the democrat party continues to lead. I guess that makes me a racist.

Old 07-17-2019, 09:56 AM

46,333 posts, read 27,186,529 times
Quote:
Oh be still, my frightened heart....the attempted dismissal by the oft repeated childish name calling really scared me the first time, couldn't you tell?

You may use your ears and eyes, but that does not mean you comprehend what you hear or see, you just parrot because your hate for our president....

Old 07-17-2019, 09:57 AM

27,706 posts, read 16,198,210 times
“We dont need any white faces that dont want to be a white voice”
Is it racism now?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies