Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-20-2019, 03:27 PM

13,806 posts, read 9,707,171 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
must be tough walking around with that chip on your shoulder 24/7.

Just think....if not for the truths of history....what excuse would I then have for this chip? When you have got nothing else, to say, when nothing is a lie.....then its a "chip on the shoulder". No...its not a chip on my shoulder....its a black poverty rate 3 times that of whites, a black unemployment rate twice that of whites, its black wealth being 15 times less than whites.....its an economic chip and its not on my shoulders but the collective shoulders of black people.

Old 07-20-2019, 04:20 PM

10,457 posts, read 4,040,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottomobeale View Post
Sounds fishy.

Drawing a gun on a UNIFORMED officer is a Darwin Award move.

I want video.

Someone needs to be fired. Let the video decide.
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro69 View Post
Lets wait until we all the whole story before freakin out.
This. Especially considering the media has been chomping on the bit for a race war for a while now, and it's kind of comical to see the same individuals falling for it like the pawns they are.

Old 07-20-2019, 04:27 PM

13,806 posts, read 9,707,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by warhorse78 View Post
This. Especially considering the media has been chomping on the bit for a race war for a while now, and it's kind of comical to see the same individuals falling for it like the pawns they are.

And I thought all this time the media was just after ratings....turns out they are in a conspiracy to create a race war....or is that a veiled threat to America that if the media does not stop reporting on racism and racist.....that non racist people are going to take up arms against another race? Why would these people simply not take up arms against the media instead? Why would these people have to go after another race when the know its the media at fault Hmmmmm.....maybe racist are looking to use the media as a pretext for a race war . I guess we should be on the lookout for anyone with "war" on their minds or their names. Sounds to me like racist are mad that racist are being pointed out....when they are trying to stay undercover.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies