U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-11-2019, 01:18 PM

24,555 posts, read 12,125,766 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Sucks View Post
Yup, I donate. My goal is to get as many immigrants and refugees here as possible to knock republicans out of power.
Troll alert.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-11-2019, 01:36 PM

12,060 posts, read 4,114,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
gere can store them next to his gerbil collection.
Italy demands that Gere releases the Gerbils.

Old 08-11-2019, 02:02 PM

1,761 posts, read 431,859 times
Quote:
Yup, I donate. My goal is to get as many immigrants and refugees here as possible to knock republicans out of power.
Ironically, that what's Ontario liberals thoughts but surprise, Chinese immigrants voted for Doug Ford as Premier and kicked out Ontario liberals.

Old 08-11-2019, 02:17 PM

13,281 posts, read 6,338,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
I support the free movement of people, but not across private property without permission, and not on everyone else's dime and especially not where they will receive tax money to resettle and be eligible for various welfare schemes. Like the US fed govt has done with various groups; see the various Somali resettlements across the US for instance.
Supporting such is just plain hateful.

I wonder if Gere or others who support such would be fine with a refugee camp next door to their personal homes? Dog missing? Daughter raped? Lets see how benevolent you really are.
Last I heard, Gere lives in Westchester County, NY in one of its priciest towns. I'm sure that all the elitists who live there would welcome illegals and so-called asylum seekers with open arms, given that they're the types to put those "co-exist" stickers on their bumpers./sarcasm

IRL, they would be screaming about their property values going down as well as the local schools hitting the skids, hypocrites that they are.

Old 08-11-2019, 02:22 PM

30,006 posts, read 15,663,200 times
Quote:
Look, you hate immigrants. Thatís on you for holding hate in your heart.
Lol. What percentage of your paycheck do you send to help them in their countries? Please don't tell me you hate immigrants.

Old 08-11-2019, 02:25 PM

12,637 posts, read 3,960,291 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
Last I heard, Gere lives in Westchester County, NY in one of its priciest towns. I'm sure that all the elitists who live there would welcome illegals and so-called asylum seekers with open arms, given that they're the types to put those "co-exist" stickers on their bumpers./sarcasm

IRL, they would be screaming about their property values going down as well as the local schools hitting the skids, hypocrites that they are.
I think that's the key thing. It's not enough they live in a mansion in their white upper class neighborhood. They want everyone else's in the middle and lower class neighborhoods standard of living and quality of life to be even lower comparatively. There's no other rational explanation for their hypocrisy.

Old 08-11-2019, 02:37 PM

6,424 posts, read 5,499,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post

A girl that I knew in the late 70s whose father was a surgeon in Southern California used to joke that her father had removed a gerbil from Gere's nether regions.

There was a rumor years ago about a Philadelphia newscaster who supposedly did that with a gerbil. A popular joke at the time was "***** ********* went to the hospital to have a MOLE removed".

I guess it would work for old Richie.

Old 08-11-2019, 02:37 PM

9,587 posts, read 6,364,803 times
Who the Hell is Gerbil Man, that he can DEMAND anything from the Italian (or ANY) government!!!

Actors should act and keep theit politics to themselves

As my mom always said; "Don't talk politics or religion with anyone"

Old 08-11-2019, 02:40 PM

3,183 posts, read 914,848 times
you know, I haven't see a lot of blacks out demonstrating for more illegal immigrants...or even more immigrants at all
...or even speaking up in immigrants favor

Old 08-11-2019, 02:43 PM

6,424 posts, read 5,499,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eumaois View Post
Just one mansion is big enough to support multiple immigrant families, so selling some mansions to think of the kids could become a movement.
Just think of all the mobile homes and double wides that would fit in the formal gardens, once the swimming pools are filled in.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or