Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-16-2019, 08:15 AM

20,462 posts, read 12,384,859 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalmancpa View Post
The hardcore Trump followers will still never admit or even acknowledge that Trump's use of the English language is divisive and unbecoming of a POTUS (to say the least).
I'm am a Trump supporter. There was a point at which I would have said something along the lines of anyone taking the shots Trump takes as divisive and unbecoming.

but i am also nearly 50 years old and I have watched for years as democrats get away with all manner of name calling and abusive attacks on republicans.

I watched as dems screamed "bushed lied people died" and other things far worse.

Now? Now I want a guy that will bring a nuclear weapon to a knife fight where democrats are concerned.

the real question is how does it feel? you guys have been playing by a different set of rules for more than a generation and now you are getting worse than you give.

admit anything? the only thing i am willing to admit is the left started this. if you don't like it, just know its your own fault.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-16-2019, 08:23 AM

23,795 posts, read 13,265,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
I'm am a Trump supporter. There was a point at which I would have said something along the lines of anyone taking the shots Trump takes as divisive and unbecoming.
but i am also nearly 50 years old and I have watched for years as democrats get away with all manner of name calling and abusive attacks on republicans.I watched as dems screamed "bushed lied people died" and other things far worse. Now? Now I want a guy that will bring a nuclear weapon to a knife fight where democrats are concerned. the real question is how does it feel? you guys have been playing by a different set of rules for more than a generation and now you are getting worse than you give. admit anything? the only thing i am willing to admit is the left started this. if you don't like it, just know its your own fault.
The difference is that Donald Trump personally insults people's looks--and he doesn't have a leg to stand on it that department.

But since you heard Democrats do this for years, can you point out, other than Andrew Yang, Democratic politicians who have insulted people's looks. Not their policies--their looks. I honestly cannot remember any candidate, no less a president, that has been as disgustingly rude as Trump.

Old 08-16-2019, 08:51 AM

9,019 posts, read 14,293,297 times
Here I thought he was just yelling at a mirror.

Old 08-16-2019, 08:55 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,748,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss View Post
You mean Trump insulted his own supporter! I am shocked. Yes shocked.

That's what happens when you do not have a clue what is going on around you.
Obese Trump calls out an obese guy he mistook for a protester, for being fat.

Old 08-16-2019, 08:56 AM

10,531 posts, read 6,167,855 times
Trump calling out someone with a weight problem?

Was he looking at his reflection at the time?

Old 08-16-2019, 08:57 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,636,151 times
The Trump haters in this topic are furious that Trump held such a YUGE rally in New Hampshire. This while their boy Biden down the street only got 30, and had to give them free pizza for that.

They are getting ready to lose another Blue state to Trump and and thus hang on to the most irrelevant "Orange Man Bad" nonsense because AP told them to.

Very sad people.

Old 08-16-2019, 08:58 AM

1,893 posts, read 1,010,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
I think Trump has admitted he could lose weight.

If I'm fat I can call out other fat people too, actually more so than if I'm not fat.
We all know how superficial he is. Calls out people based on their appearance. I know people like this in my circles. Phonies. Trump calls himself a Christian; he seems fake Christian for the evangelical vote.

Old 08-16-2019, 09:03 AM

4,049 posts, read 2,742,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
The Trump haters in this topic are furious that Trump held such a YUGE rally in New Hampshire. This while their boy Biden down the street only got 30, and had to give them free pizza for that.

They are getting ready to lose another Blue state to Trump and and thus hang on to the most irrelevant "Orange Man Bad" nonsense because AP told them to.
LOL I so enjoy your posts, I smile or laugh at them all the time.
This topic is about the overweight president calling someone else out for being overweight but, if ya gotta get your point in, have at it.

Old 08-16-2019, 09:04 AM

10,531 posts, read 6,167,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post

Very sad people.

I think you'll find that the OP is a Trump supporter and you guys are angry because this little thread here fell flat on its face because everyone is laughing at Trump.

Old 08-16-2019, 09:05 AM

16,960 posts, read 17,345,504 times
Didn’t that stupid Asian guy call trump a fat slob and challenge him to push-ups?

And nobody said a damn thing. Trump with his “he has a serious weight problem” and the left goes bat**** crazy, Lol haha “that’s racist and an impeachable offense”.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies