Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-20-2019, 09:25 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,532,112 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultor View Post
...Because Kristol wants a "political hit" job... not a circus side show!
Well, then he will obviously need someone other than the Mooch. This is why your post does not make sense. Scaramucci IS a freak show of his own.

Old 08-20-2019, 09:37 AM

10,531 posts, read 6,167,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBMorgan View Post
You can't blame the media, something that the loyalists like to continuously. Everything is the media's fault.

Speaking of cringeworthiness....wasn't this something - I'm thinking Dictator Kim has these sorts of meetings all the time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8GkzsUaQVU
Ohhhh. I remember that. So painful to watch. This is a shortened version. I remember it went on and on and on at the time.
*** shudder ***

Old 08-20-2019, 09:44 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,097,884 times
Scaramucci wrote a highly critical op ed piece on Trump that appears in todays Washington Post. I would guess that the piece got Trump's orange mug to turn to a bright red. Two thumbs up for the Mooch.

Old 08-20-2019, 09:50 AM

10,800 posts, read 3,596,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Clinton gave us unregulated derivatives and free trade with Mexico and China.

If you tried, you couldn't engineer a more perfect financial time bomb.

Unless the race of your president is a deal breaker, Obama was arguably the worst president in US history.
Yeah, Obama caused so much daily drama and chaos, as opposed to Trump, right?

Old 08-20-2019, 10:49 AM

18,759 posts, read 11,798,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Yup. Trump was kind enough to give these dirtbags a job. And instead of doing a half way decent job in their new positions, they act like entitled divas, abusing their positions, (Omarosa caught stealing gas, filling up her personal vehicle with fuel from the pumps at the govt motor pools) and Mooch (acting like a morphine addict in front of the cameras). Essentially they abused the trust the POTUS gave them.
Trump was kind enough to give them jobs. "Trump is dealing with a revolving door of deeply flawed individuals-amateurs, grifters,weaklings, convicted and unconvicted felons." Chris Christie.
The Mootch is just one of many incompetents. All the best people after all, and that quote coming from a friend of 15 years. Trump lowers the bar once again.

Old 08-20-2019, 10:49 AM

15,154 posts, read 11,626,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
Scaramucci wrote a highly critical op ed piece on Trump that appears in todays Washington Post. I would guess that the piece got Trump's orange mug to turn to a bright red. Two thumbs up for the Mooch.
I doubt that doofas "wrote" anything..it was written for him no doubt by a Soros paid troll.

Old 08-20-2019, 11:03 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,459,324 times
Quote:
I doubt that doofas "wrote" anything..it was written for him no doubt by a Soros paid troll.
You made that up.

That's the problem with you people. You just make stuff up and other people read it and repeat it elsewhere, then Trump tweets it (he hasn't got any sense to check the sources of the nonsense he reads) and then you can say "SEE!!!" ... "JUST AS I SUSPECTED!!!".

You don't know anything about Scaramucci, whether he is 'smart' enough to write anything nor whether he is sincere, you are just embarrassed or possibly angry that a reliable Trumpie would come to say those things ... and you haven't a clue about George Soros (what he really does nor why he would do it), nor any evidence that the two could possibly be connected. It's just that you grab at weird combinations of nonsense and put it up on City Data because you haven't anything suitable to express your dismay.

Typical.

Old 08-20-2019, 12:07 PM

11,523 posts, read 14,659,169 times
I think both of them are a bit like birds of a feather...

Old 08-20-2019, 12:14 PM

16,352 posts, read 8,097,884 times
Quote:
And the Mooch became a billionaire hedge fund manager even though he's a "doofas" and unable to write? And you no doubt think that Trump is a "very stable genius".

Old 08-20-2019, 12:29 PM

28,353 posts, read 16,385,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenPineTree View Post
This only helps Trump. Like it or not, us everyday people hate the establishment. We want change. And we hear the establishment so bent out of shape, trying to do something like that we reflexively support Trump thinking he's doing right.

Speak for yourself. I'm an "everyday" person and I certainly don't want change just for the sake of change. I want better, not just different. Trump has, thus far, not been better by any rational measure.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies