U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
 
Old 08-20-2019, 12:14 PM
 
Location: alexandria, VA
9,973 posts, read 4,481,355 times
Reputation: 5541

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
I doubt that doofas "wrote" anything..it was written for him no doubt by a Soros paid troll.
And the Mooch became a billionaire hedge fund manager even though he's a "doofas" and unable to write? And you no doubt think that Trump is a "very stable genius".
Quick reply to this message

 
Old 08-20-2019, 12:29 PM
 
Location: East Lansing, MI
9,224 posts, read 8,079,812 times
Reputation: 3918
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenPineTree View Post
This only helps Trump. Like it or not, us everyday people hate the establishment. We want change. And we hear the establishment so bent out of shape, trying to do something like that we reflexively support Trump thinking he's doing right.


Speak for yourself. I'm an "everyday" person and I certainly don't want change just for the sake of change. I want better, not just different. Trump has, thus far, not been better by any rational measure.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-20-2019, 12:32 PM
 
Location: Phoenix, AZ
12,894 posts, read 8,892,795 times
Reputation: 6594
Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
And the Mooch became a billionaire hedge fund manager even though he's a "doofas" and unable to write? And you no doubt think that Trump is a "very stable genius".
Riiiight... "billinaire hedge fund manager" who could not manage to last 2 weeks standing in front of a podium...
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-20-2019, 12:32 PM
 
Location: alexandria, VA
9,973 posts, read 4,481,355 times
Reputation: 5541
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanny Goat View Post
I think both of them are a bit like birds of a feather...
Well, the Mooch has admitted he was wrong and seems to be successfully resuscitating his reputation. Trump will never admit he's wrong. And when he goes down he'll stay down.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-20-2019, 12:33 PM
 
1,769 posts, read 385,962 times
Reputation: 1705
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenPineTree View Post
This only helps Trump. Like it or not, us everyday people hate the establishment. We want change. And we hear the establishment so bent out of shape, trying to do something like that we reflexively support Trump thinking he's doing right.
That's an interesting comment. And potentially very dangerous to us as a society.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-20-2019, 12:37 PM
 
Location: alexandria, VA
9,973 posts, read 4,481,355 times
Reputation: 5541
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Riiiight... "billinaire hedge fund manager" who could not manage to last 2 weeks standing in front of a podium...
He was doing pretty well on the gig until he gave a interview where he talked about performing a sex act on himself. Then reportedly Ivanka and Melania decided he had to go. You wouldn't think they'd be so sensitive what with Trump's history.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-20-2019, 12:44 PM
 
5,006 posts, read 1,401,300 times
Reputation: 2945
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
Speak for yourself. I'm an "everyday" person and I certainly don't want change just for the sake of change. I want better, not just different. Trump has, thus far, not been better by any rational measure.
As an engineer, pursuing change for the sake of change is one of my most commonly occurring pet peeves.

Only a fool wants change with no plan.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-20-2019, 12:54 PM
 
Location: East Lansing, MI
9,224 posts, read 8,079,812 times
Reputation: 3918
Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
He was doing pretty well on the gig until he gave a interview where he talked about performing a sex act on himself. Then reportedly Ivanka and Melania decided he had to go. You wouldn't think they'd be so sensitive what with Trump's history.


Close, I'm pretty sure it was a reference to Steve Bannon performing a sex act on himself.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-20-2019, 12:55 PM
 
Location: East Lansing, MI
9,224 posts, read 8,079,812 times
Reputation: 3918
Quote:
Originally Posted by zzzSnorlax View Post
As an engineer, pursuing change for the sake of change is one of my most commonly occurring pet peeves.

Only a fool wants change with no plan.


Preach it, brother! Sadly, it appears that many, many people voted for exactly that.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-20-2019, 03:24 PM
 
11,145 posts, read 11,037,522 times
Reputation: 5485
The rabid right under trump won't care. The draft dodging moron trashed McCain, mattis, tillerson, Romney etc
Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


 

Quick Reply
Message:
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top