Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-25-2019, 10:39 AM

6,835 posts, read 2,401,741 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by in_newengland View Post
I have a crazy relative who is a Libertanian. For work, he sold on ebay while his wife raked in the money from a great job. Just had a baby. Wife lost job. Now they're on Obamacare. Wonder if he still believes this cold hearted Libertarian nonsense now.
Does he still have a job FT/PT job, though?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-25-2019, 10:57 AM

30,065 posts, read 18,670,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boer View Post
Fred Koch.... the original big money in the Koch Dynasty made his fortune helping Stalin and the Nazis

The modern libertarian movement is primarily funded by this original fortune that Fred Koch provided via his collaboration with Joseph Stalin and Adolf Hitler

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_C._Koch

https://youtu.be/lv7_Hx9QY-Y

https://youtu.be/7vWdRYpRbgI
Right....................... Modern liberalism was the creation of the Frankfurt School, the brainchild of Stalin.

The members of the school that escaped Hitler relocated to NYC and carried on their mission, creating modern liberalism.

Liberals are the bastard step children of Stalin.

Old 08-25-2019, 11:31 AM

36,853 posts, read 17,368,921 times
We have two camps in here: people who stuck with what they learned in government schools and people who learned outside of the barbed wire compounds.

What? You thought I was going to say statists and anarchists as the two camps? Yeah, that too but the starker contrast is between the dichotomy I proposed in my initial statement. And that's saying a lot, my friends.

Old 08-25-2019, 11:33 AM

Also, I've got my shot of whiskey at the ready. Just waiting on someone to mention "Somalia".

Old 08-25-2019, 12:00 PM

8,750 posts, read 3,120,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
Also, I've got my shot of whiskey at the ready. Just waiting on someone to mention "Somalia".
-Muh roads
-We live in a society
-Warlords would take over
-Social contract
-You hate the poor
-You want chaos

Old 08-25-2019, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeldor View Post
-Muh roads
-We live in a society
-Warlords would take over
-Social contract
-You hate the poor
-You want chaos
You're alt-right
You're an anti-Semite
You're a Leftist
You consent by living here

BTW: Did OP ever reconcile the fact the Federal Reserve, which he happily funds today, funded Hitler and Stalin? Or did that get glossed over?

Old 08-25-2019, 12:13 PM

Quote:
You're alt-right
You're an anti-Semite
You're a Leftist
You consent by living here

BTW: Did OP ever reconcile the fact the Federal Reserve, which he happily funds today, funded Hitler and Stalin? Or did that get glossed over?
The most telling thing is most of the people saying those things have been MAGAs, as you've seen. I guess they don't like being exposed for the commies they are.

And the OP won't touch the Fed with a 10ft pole.

Old 08-25-2019, 12:19 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,876,419 times
Quote:
The other day it was a bong. Maybe anarchist are just stoners and that's why they live in a political fantasy world ? Somalia.

Old 08-25-2019, 12:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
The other day it was a bong. Maybe anarchist are just stoners and that's why they live in a political fantasy world ? Somalia.
Anarchists aren't political. We're moral.

Old 08-25-2019, 12:26 PM

20,955 posts, read 8,678,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionsgators View Post
so you're saying that liberal politicians are free of influence and are working on behalf of the people? cool story bro.
I didn't say that at all. You did, and it shows your lack of reading on the subject.

There is no single other person or family that has, over the past 40 years, injected so much money into politics and lobbying and virtually singlehandedly changed the "talking points" of the Right and turned them against Reason and to "property only"....property, of course, being the right to pollute and not pay taxes.

If you can name out the families on the "other side" that injected themselves into every single state legislature as well as created vast numbers of think tanks...and put all of this into motion over 40 years, have at it!

Unless, bro, you already know the answers you were looking for before you read things.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies