Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-23-2019, 07:43 AM

10,379 posts, read 10,921,465 times

Advertisements

This is partly why the average citizen in America is against illegal immigration. These people get free education, free health care, free food, and kinds of other goodies courtesy of the taxpayers of the USA. Its easy to advocate for something you dont have to pay for.

Old 09-23-2019, 07:44 AM

7,814 posts, read 6,394,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TEPLimey View Post
Are you sure you want to hitch your wagon to a group that says that white people shouldn't pay for people of color to go to school?
Yes, these people believe whites are their personal piggy banks. Someone needs to tell them to **** off.

They will eventually be outvoted and robbed by these parasites.

Old 09-23-2019, 07:45 AM

9,254 posts, read 3,589,174 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftymh View Post
Yes, these people believe whites are their personal piggy banks. Someone needs to tell them to **** off.

They will eventually be outvoted and robbed by these parasites.
Aren't schools funded by property taxes? Are my neighbors "parasites" by virtue of the fact that they send their kids to school?

Old 09-23-2019, 07:53 AM

Quote:
Aren't schools funded by property taxes? Are my neighbors "parasites" by virtue of the fact that they send their kids to school?
I don’t know, are they illegals who live 15-20 people in a house and try to vote more money away from others?

Old 09-23-2019, 07:54 AM

19,848 posts, read 12,110,307 times
Quote:
Is your town’s schools comprised of appx. 50% illegal aliens?

Old 09-23-2019, 08:03 AM

9,254 posts, read 3,589,174 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftymh View Post
I don’t know, are they illegals who live 15-20 people in a house and try to vote more money away from others?
Well, illegal children can't vote because (a) they are not citizens; and (b) they are not old enough. Moreover, I don't see any indication in that article that there are instances where 15-20 illegal children are living in a house. So it sounds like your fears and opprobrium are premised on "facts" without any foundation in reality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
Is your town’s schools comprised of appx. 50% illegal aliens?
From a taxpayer's standpoint, the percentage of illegal immigrants in a school is not relevant. Illegal immigrants pay property taxes, just as citizens and legal immigrants do.

Old 09-23-2019, 08:03 AM

24,502 posts, read 17,245,671 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
I think activists, politicians in sanctuary cities and states, and all those people protecting illegals should be forced to take one or two of these kids into their homes to pay for their expenses.
Like they are going to do that. Trump already tried that when he said he was going to send the "asylum seekers" to Sanctuary cities and states prompting Lefty celebrities such as Cher to say "we are full up" and the elected to threaten lawsuits.

The Dems want the illegal aliens, migrants, asylum seekers, undocumented workers, unenrolled Democrats etc etc or whatever they are calling them today to spread out across the country so when they are given amnesty and voting rights the Dems can count on most of the country to be Blue.

The Dems don't care about the quality of life for citizens and LEGAL immigrants that is being reduced by the influx of poor, unskilled non English speaking people that if not given everything by the Gov would turn to crime.
The Dems also don't care about the Billions of dollars that illegal aliens cost us all every year. The billions of dollars of tax payer money that could be put to better use in helping the poor, elderly and Veterans that have fallen on hard times.

The Dems simply don't care about people UNLESS they think they can get something from them and when it comes to Illegal Aliens they are looking at a future voting base.

Old 09-23-2019, 08:06 AM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 29 days ago)

27,653 posts, read 16,142,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
The activist advocating for these kids is the one who said that.
In that case it's all good Always with the racism accusations.

Old 09-23-2019, 08:15 AM

27,307 posts, read 16,230,847 times
Quote:
Are you sure you want to hitch your wagon to a group that says that white people shouldn't pay for people of color to go to school?
I will, especially since they shouldn’t even be here. I am anti-illegal invasion. Colour notwithstanding.

Old 09-23-2019, 08:16 AM

Quote:
Well, illegal children can't vote because (a) they are not citizens; and (b) they are not old enough. Moreover, I don't see any indication in that article that there are instances where 15-20 illegal children are living in a house. So it sounds like your fears and opprobrium are premised on "facts" without any foundation in reality.

From a taxpayer's standpoint, the percentage of illegal immigrants in a school is not relevant. Illegal immigrants pay property taxes, just as citizens and legal immigrants do.
It is relevant when the are pumping more and more illegals into a school district with the same number of taxpayers. If it weren’t relevant, they would not need to steal more money from the people who actually belong here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies