Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-29-2020, 03:01 PM

25,461 posts, read 9,821,441 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by V8 Vega View Post
Drag Queens reading to little kids at library's and Democrats supporting this is a real good example of the lefts moral decay.
I'm a Dem and I don't know any other woman who has flippantly entered into getting an abortion. It's a heart-wrenching decision.

Drag queens reading to little kids has nothing to do with the topic at hand.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-29-2020, 03:02 PM

3,637 posts, read 1,700,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hinsey86 View Post
Bunch of cells are hardly humans. What’s next...pink and blue ribbons around a fertilized cell.

Bingo.

Old 02-29-2020, 03:03 PM

8,509 posts, read 4,752,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
I'm a Dem and I don't know any other woman who has flippantly entered into getting an abortion. It's a heart-wrenching decision.

Repped. Thank you.

Signed,

A libertarian

Old 02-29-2020, 03:07 PM

24,003 posts, read 15,100,850 times
Quote:
Beautifully said. Having worked with those unwanted kids ravaged by the foster care system and thrown away again as teenagers it pains me when I see resources pulled from them. The hopelessness is so thick sometimes it is hard to penetrate. Sometimes they will have babies at 12 or 14 to have something to love but of course we know how that typically works out.
We had to stop being foster parents even though the need is huge. If people having several degrees and running a business can't deal with the system, I cannot imagine what the kids go through.

I get that about having someone to love. My daughter taught classes to economically disadvantaged high school girls. Some of them were bordering on delusional. Combining their circumstances and what they saw on tv as possible career choices, etc.

Most all of them, every year, wanted a child so they would have somebody who would love them. DD advised getting a pet.

Old 02-29-2020, 03:10 PM

1,768 posts, read 568,694 times
Quote:
Beautifully said. Having worked with those unwanted kids ravaged by the foster care system and thrown away again as teenagers it pains me when I see resources pulled from them. The hopelessness is so thick sometimes it is hard to penetrate. Sometimes they will have babies at 12 or 14 to have something to love but of course we know how that typically works out.
Thank you for your work with foster kids. Not enough people realize that sometimes these kids become sexually actively or purposely pregnant because they are desperate to love and be loved.

Far too many unwanted, unloved children are brought into this world and the same people who fight for them to be born hate them afterwards.

“Life is precious†only applies to the fetus in the womb. As soon as they are born, the right doesn’t want them to have food, shelter or education.

Old 02-29-2020, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by V8 Vega View Post
Drag Queens reading to little kids at library's and Democrats supporting this is a real good example of the lefts moral decay.
What's wrong with drag queens? A famous one is doing foreign policy for the nation.

And little kids just see a costumed, over the top person reading. What does a 4 year old know about sexuality?

Old 02-29-2020, 03:21 PM

11,804 posts, read 5,807,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post

I'm a Dem and have met quite a few that use abortion as birth control which to me is wrong. One thing if you've been raped, your health is in jeopardy or the baby will not live a fruitful life - quite another when you ask a 14 yr old if there is a chance she's pregnant and they tell you - nope - had my 3rd abortion last week.

Old 02-29-2020, 03:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
I'm a Dem and have met quite a few that use abortion as birth control which to me is wrong. One thing if you've been raped, your health is in jeopardy or the baby will not live a fruitful life - quite another when you ask a 14 yr old if there is a chance she's pregnant and they tell you - nope - had my 3rd abortion last week.
That's a child who needs all kinds of help. Don't 14 year old people need permission from parents or a judge?

Any clinic who does a 3rd abortion on a child needs to do one of those implant BC.

And I cannot imagine any clinic who would continue doing abortions on children without obtaining counseling for them and also the person signing for it.

Old 02-29-2020, 03:36 PM

7,190 posts, read 6,832,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
Just an observation-those on the left seem to take a lot of pleasure in killing tiny humans.
Just an observation-those on the right don't give a crap about the tiny humans once they're born.

Old 02-29-2020, 03:46 PM

15,047 posts, read 8,879,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LM117 View Post
Just an observation-those on the right don't give a crap about the tiny humans once they're born.
Amen. All concern stops at the end of the birth canal. After that they're on their own.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies