Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-29-2020, 02:23 PM

57,355 posts, read 26,263,652 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post
The DEM left is the Party of abortions. This female, as well as many others are taking the word "party" literally.
I don’t know anyone that celebrates abortions wasn’t that your point, that everyone on the left celebrates.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-29-2020, 02:23 PM

1,273 posts, read 1,641,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
Are you saying abortions should only be allowed for the first few hours after conception?
Oh no, but you knew that. I’m fine with abortion. God in all his great wisdom aborts babies frequently. We hear it from the super religious all the time directed at poor souls in pain from miscarriages who are told things like “God knows best”, or “God needed another angel”.

I’m appalled at people mistreating or ignoring babies and children already here.....that’s where I choose to focus my energies, monies, etc.

Old 02-29-2020, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Is there any particular reason why Trump and his supreme court have not banned abortion yet?
The Supreme Court ruling on Louisiana’s ban will be this spring.

Old 02-29-2020, 02:27 PM

39,876 posts, read 26,541,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hinsey86 View Post
Oh no, but you knew that. I’m fine with abortion. God in all his great wisdom aborts babies frequently. We hear it from the super religious all the time directed at poor souls in pain from miscarriages who are told things like “God knows best”, or “God needed another angel”.

I’m appalled at people mistreating or ignoring babies and children already here.....that’s where I choose to focus my energies, monies, etc.
You said "a bunch of cells aren't human". A fetus is only an undifferentiated bunch of cells for a number of hours, at best a few days, after conception. It becomes a tiny human very early in the gestation process, with limbs developed, brain development occurring, etc. At that point it is no longer "a bunch of cells". So you're saying your fine with killing tiny humans-but you knew that.

Old 02-29-2020, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMak70 View Post
These threads on abortion are senseless. We are never going to change your mind, and you will never change ours.

If you really want to effect a change, set up a group that adopts these unwanted children so there would not be the need to abort ever. Every time we suggest that, crickets.

When I see 90 year old men and women on the picket line, fighting abortions, I have to laugh. They have no dog in that fight and are telling others what to do with their own lives.
Preventing unwanted pregnancies should be a common goal of everyone.

Old 02-29-2020, 02:30 PM

1,199 posts, read 639,855 times
Quote:
You said "a bunch of cells aren't human". A fetus is only an undifferentiated bunch of cells for a number of hours, at best a few days, after conception. It becomes a tiny human very early in the gestation process, with limbs developed, brain development occurring, etc. At that point it is no longer "a bunch of cells". So you're saying your fine with killing tiny humans-but you knew that.
I’d prefer that people didn’t kill tiny humans, but I’d also prefer for your kind to stop whining about the consequences of a society with too many unwanted tiny humans.

Old 02-29-2020, 02:37 PM

24,013 posts, read 15,110,703 times
Quote:
Just an observation-those on the left seem to take a lot of pleasure in killing tiny humans.
Could you just add some after observation, before you slanders millions of people? Some on the left are as against abortion as you.

Many have different beliefs, according to their church teachings, as to when life begins.

Not all people who decide on abortion are sluts.

IDK about the people depicted in these videos. IDK if the videos are real.

At some point the pro /con about abortion gets to be more about which side is the most holier than thou.

Kinda like G-d loves me best because I am against abortion. Or G-d loves me best because i am for choice.

Arrogance overshadows the issue.

Couple that with the cutting of welfare for single moms.

I have not seen many people become foster parents. I have not seen many people support teaching pregnant single woman how to parent or become more productive members of society.

All one need do is read the responses about the 6year old being arrested for throwing a fit in class to see there is not much care for a kid who needs help.

It's all about if you can't keep your knees together, to hell with you and whatever creature you put on this earth.

Old 02-29-2020, 02:42 PM

Quote:
If you want to get into semantics ..ok I will play patty cake with you without a bit of shame. Yes I am fine with letting a woman decided to end the existence of a “tiny little human” inside of her body that is incapable of functioning on it’s own. Now once that fetus becomes viable on its own, regardless of why the woman has not gotten an abortion, then my support of allowing her to end the pregnancy, unless it is to save her life, ends.

There may be a million other scenarios and there are also the extremes but that’s the jest of it for me.

Old 02-29-2020, 02:48 PM

8,350 posts, read 6,443,466 times
Drag Queens reading to little kids at library's and Democrats supporting this is a real good example of the lefts moral decay.

Old 02-29-2020, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
Could you just add some after observation, before you slanders millions of people? Some on the left are as against abortion as you.

Many have different beliefs, according to their church teachings, as to when life begins.

Not all people who decide on abortion are sluts.

IDK about the people depicted in these videos. IDK if the videos are real.

At some point the pro /con about abortion gets to be more about which side is the most holier than thou.

Kinda like G-d loves me best because I am against abortion. Or G-d loves me best because i am for choice.

Arrogance overshadows the issue.

Couple that with the cutting of welfare for single moms.

I have not seen many people become foster parents. I have not seen many people support teaching pregnant single woman how to parent or become more productive members of society.

All one need do is read the responses about the 6year old being arrested for throwing a fit in class to see there is not much care for a kid who needs help.

It's all about if you can't keep your knees together, to hell with you and whatever creature you put on this earth.

Beautifully said. Having worked with those unwanted kids ravaged by the foster care system and thrown away again as teenagers it pains me when I see resources pulled from them. The hopelessness is so thick sometimes it is hard to penetrate. Sometimes they will have babies at 12 or 14 to have something to love but of course we know how that typically works out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies