Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-15-2020, 06:41 PM

3,930 posts, read 2,096,997 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minethatbird View Post
Some of the Senators have another party to answer to ... their constituents. Hardly worth appeasing Mitch McConnel if you are primaried out the next time you're up for re-election. Now how Mitch is going to handle this will be interesting.
Which is why I’m expecting a few to do their act for Trump and his supporters. As I said at the end it will be all show, because it won’t change the result.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-15-2020, 06:45 PM

2,774 posts, read 902,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beach Sportsfan View Post
So I guess he is now a Rino since he has acknowledged that the not to dear leader has lost.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN28P18U
Did he acknowledge The Harlot Harris also? Just askin.

Old 12-15-2020, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey73 View Post
Did he acknowledge The Harlot Harris also? Just askin.
Classy. Be Best!

Old 12-15-2020, 07:21 PM

9,912 posts, read 9,584,562 times
Quote:
LOL. You do miss the point entirely oh and by the way if this was the other way around, the Republicans would have been going crazy themselves.

It is about the way things have been done in the past in this country until this egomaniac took over and wants to throw a tantrum when he loses and the rest have to indulge him. This kind of BS has a way of getting back to you and what it sets up is for our future elections to be contested to the end by the loser, to not grant the title of President- Elect to the winner, to block them from getting information that would allow for a smoother transition period.

The Title is not what is important, is the admittance that the race is over and we need to move on. As I said be careful what you wish for.

Trump will never admit that he lost and that’s fine with me he lost and he must leave the White House on January 20, 2021.
the Dems already did many times say Trump was an iligitimate president. One was Maxxine Waters saying she will never call him President. I saw a montage of about 12 people saying that on Hannity tonight.

I will never bow down to the devil and say those words. count me out! he will be the person occupying the White House, that is all.

Old 12-15-2020, 07:23 PM

2,774 posts, read 902,218 times
Quote:
Classy. Be Best!
You know she will be our president before Biden's finishes his term, don't you? And yes, she is a Harlot. Or if you prefer Jezebel I can go with that.

Old 12-15-2020, 07:54 PM

Quote:
You know she will be our president before Biden's finishes his term, don't you? And yes, she is a Harlot. Or if you prefer Jezebel I can go with that.
Be Best!!!

Old 12-15-2020, 07:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoMeO View Post
the Dems already did many times say Trump was an iligitimate president. One was Maxxine Waters saying she will never call him President. I saw a montage of about 12 people saying that on Hannity tonight.

I will never bow down to the devil and say those words. count me out! he will be the person occupying the White House, that is all.
Fine, but just as with the Dems that said that in 2016 about Trump. It changes nothing. If you live in the USA then he as President of the USA will be your President, just as Trump was from 2016-2020. Whether you admit it or not it doesn’t matter.

Old 12-15-2020, 08:02 PM

3,618 posts, read 3,054,226 times
So now RINO McConnel is going to grow a pair? Somebody please slap that turtle face back into its shell. DJT forever baby! Trump for 2024! Fake news!

Old 12-15-2020, 08:32 PM

8,346 posts, read 7,042,470 times
Quote:
The fact that you demonize someone being sexual shows your irrelevance, to be honest.

Old 12-15-2020, 09:24 PM

1,258 posts, read 1,462,311 times
Quote:
You really have problems with women, don't you? Especially powerful women. You keep posting this same extremely offensive comment over and over and over, it's like a trope with you, and all it does is highlight your own insecurities.

Last edited by Moving415; 12-15-2020 at 10:21 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies