Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-31-2021, 05:17 AM

16,117 posts, read 6,873,927 times

Advertisements

Response: opinion

Let me know how the shots work out for you.
I heal the body naturally.

Enrich my body with good foods and exercise.

Wear my mask to avoid a deer in headlight reaction
from the most mentally vulnerable in society and go
about my daily life.

Since cutting the chord my life has returned to some normalcy.
Internet only. I choose my own grey matter nutrition.

nuff said....................

Last edited by Mr.Retired; 03-31-2021 at 05:26 AM..

Old 03-31-2021, 06:42 AM

1,974 posts, read 1,106,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
There is no convincing data on the usefulness of ivermectin or fluvoxamine at this time.

You believe hacked and doctored emails are scientific evidence?
The bottom of the page, it discusses the lipid.nanoparticles, they refuse to address it.

Quote:
You cite a notorious anti-vax site about AstraZenica and blood clots.
So b/c you dont like the source, you really dont believe Germany and other countries re-suspended the AZ shot? You can easily find the same info on a pro vax site if you wish. The fact remains, women under 55 are now aware of a serious blood clot issue with the AZ shot whether their country has chosen to suspend it or not.
Quote:
Please define "injury" with regard to the COVID-19 vaccines.
I gave 3 links going over various injuries above from disclose.tv, they pulled the data from EU DB.
http://www.adrreports.eu/en/search_subst.html#

Quote:
Why Noorschasm is wrong. He even admits he has no evidence for his claim. In other words, he made it up.

https://respectfulinsolence.com/2021...tivax-website/

"Dr. Noorchashm’s main concern seems to be that those who have previously been exposed to COVID-19 (and have pre-existing antibodies), who’ve had COVID-19, or who might have asymptomatic COVID-19 at the time of vaccination will have particularly severe reactions to COVID-19 vaccination. It’s not an entirely unreasonable fear, but it’s a fear for which even he admits there is no evidence, instead referring to his concern as a 'prognostication' ..."
His concern is confirmed by the 3x injury if already infected reported by ZOE app in the 2nd post. Their suggestion was just to take 1 shot instead of 2. He suggested anti-body testing, thats the route I would go.

Quote:
You are not providing people with "information to help them make the safest choices they can."

You are spreading anti-vax misinformation.
Ignore the data if you want

Last edited by Rom623; 03-31-2021 at 07:43 AM..

Old 03-31-2021, 07:52 AM

9,511 posts, read 6,114,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
In my opinion the anti-vax movement is killing people...

I don't need the vaccine, anti-vaxers say while enjoying life without polio, tetanus, hepatitis A, hepatitis B, rubella, measles, whooping cough, mumps, smallpox, rotavirus, HPV, shingles, and a whole bunch of other diseases....
"My baby's vaccines triggered a cytokine storm, causing a nocturnal seizure which stopped her respirations & I found her dead in the morning ... but I'm so glad she was protected from Pertussis, which is treatable with antibiotics, for those few hours!" ---- Said no mother ever.

"A vaccine caused my son's brain to swell & he wore diapers for 10 years & could only scream to communicate & now he self-injures, assaults random people, will never drive a car, have a girlfriend, go to college or get married ... but I'm so grateful that he won't get the measles & have a fever & a rash for a week!" ---- Said no mother ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
Encephalopathy is the table injury, not autism.

The word vaccine is not mentioned in the article.
One of your weakest responses in the almost 8 years we have been debating vaccines on CD. Vaccines can cause encephalopathy & encephalopathy can cause autism. In fact; almost 70% of children with regressive autism suffer chronic neuroinflammation & evidence of encephalitis.

Odd that my son developed encephalopathy less than 12 hours after vaccination, regressed into autism, has been diagnosed with chronic neuroinflammation, is being treated with immunosuppressants by an Immunologist, who has diagnosed him with a vaccine injury & the treatment has resulted in him being able to regulate his body temperature, reduced the constant post-viral rashes & reduced both the length & severity of his limbic rage attacks/seizures & improved his ability to communicate.

Not acknowledging the immune-mediated origins of autism has deprived thousands of autistic children from their best chance of quality of life; leaving them gorked on psychotropics, self-harming, assaulting their caregivers & locked up in institutions. It's criminal. April is Autism Awareness Month ... Time to speak up for those who lost their words

Old 03-31-2021, 07:54 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,044,199 times
I don't dismiss the side effects of the shots but have noticed among my peers, the more anxious the person is the morelikely they have 'side effects'.

Pfizer first shot -- arm was less sore than the flu shot I got last fall -- and nothing has ever been as bad as the Shingrix doses -- YIKES -

Old 03-31-2021, 07:58 AM

7,420 posts, read 2,714,363 times
Vaccine safety comparison and why women report far more injury?

The side effects people experience after being vaccinated are not uncommon or unexpected. They are normal signs that the body is building protection.

These side effects are not injury and the vaccines are not injurious. The 3 vaccines we are using in our country passed rigorous safety reviews by the FDA. They are highly effective against the SARS-CoV-2 virus which has caused global havoc.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...ect/after.html

Last edited by corpgypsy; 03-31-2021 at 08:10 AM..

Old 03-31-2021, 08:08 AM

33,582 posts, read 18,188,329 times
The mercury that is in some vaccines I believe can cause brain damage.

Old 03-31-2021, 08:15 AM

7,420 posts, read 2,714,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
The mercury that is in some vaccines I believe can cause brain damage.
Extensive scientific study & data proves your belief inaccurate.

Additionally, the 3 vaccines for COVID-19 we are using in the USA do not contain preservatives such as mercury or thimerosal. Neither does the Astra Zeneca vaccine being used in Great Britain.

Numerous studies have shown that there is no relationship between vaccines, either with or without thimerosal/mercury and the development of autism or other neurologic problems. And anyway, since 2001, all vaccines routinely recommended are thimerosal-free except for a few formulations of inactivated influenza vaccine.

https://www.immunize.org/askexperts/vaccine-safety.asp

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/hcp/pat...lor-office.pdf

Last edited by corpgypsy; 03-31-2021 at 08:39 AM..

Old 03-31-2021, 08:37 AM

26,660 posts, read 13,765,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by corpgypsy View Post

The side effects people experience after being vaccinated are not uncommon or unexpected. They are normal signs that the body is building protection.

These side effects are not injury and the vaccines are not injurious. The 3 vaccines we are using in our country passed rigorous safety reviews by the FDA. They are highly effective against the SARS-CoV-2 virus which has caused global havoc.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...ect/after.html

Sometimes they are not normal though and people truly are injured by them, just like any other drug.

Old 03-31-2021, 08:39 AM

1,974 posts, read 1,106,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by corpgypsy View Post
The side effects people experience after being vaccinated are not uncommon or unexpected.
2 independent groups linked antibodies from the AZ shot to blood clots, mostly in women under 55. As a results some countries have restricted its use to above 55 or 65. Some blood clots have lead to death.

The Zoe app shows 3x more side effects if already infected, using an antibody test to wait would be one way of cutting down the risk of a serious side effect.

Old 03-31-2021, 08:42 AM

26,660 posts, read 13,765,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rom623 View Post
2 independent groups linked antibodies from the AZ shot to blood clots, mostly in women under 55. As a results some countries have restricted its use to above 55 or 65. Some blood clots have lead to death.

The Zoe app shows 3x more side effects if already infected, using an antibody test to wait would be one way of cutting down the risk of a serious side effect.

The following is from immunologist, Tetyana Obukhanych’s FB page.

Quote:
Lipid nanoparticles in mRNA v a c c i n e s contain phospholipids.

Some people may harbor autoreactive T cells that can recognize phospholipids. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4720340/

Antiphospholipid (aPL) syndrome is an autoimmune disease known for producing blood clots, miscarriage, rash, chronic headaches, and seizures.
https://rarediseases.info.nih.gov/di...lipid-syndrome

From The Lancet: "The aPL syndrome may account for 15–20% of all episodes of deep venous thrombosis, a third of new strokes occurring in patients under the age of 50, and 5–15% of women with recurrent fetal losses." https://www.thelancet.com/journals/l...936-0/fulltext

Might there be a phospholipid connection to some of the reactions that are being reported?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies