Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-27-2021, 09:43 AM

5,517 posts, read 2,409,075 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
You guys all get so caught up in these charts and statistics, which in truth, are completely bogus nonsense. Here’s why:

Infection rates are the foundation of every other measure .... to include transmission rates, fatality rates, hospitalization rates, etc., etc., CORRECT?

So, with that in mind, it doesn’t take a genius to understand how skewed numbers can become depending on the numbers of people tested, to include those with symptoms of disease and those without, but the big pink elephant in the living room is the accuracy of THE PCR TECHNIQUE, who performs it, and what cycle is used. Without uniformity in THE TECHNIQUE ... the results are useless, and consequently, all other statistics are equally irrelevant.

That may not register to those who do not understand how the PCR technique works. First, it’s NOT A TEST, it’s technique used to find something .... in the case of Covid 19, it’s looking for viral fragments. You can use the PCR to look for anything ... say, a radio active isotope like uranium, or a heavy metal, or whatever. And the technique is adjustable (think microscope, and increasing or decreasing its magnification for illustrative purposes). As one increases the cycles in the PCR (increasing the microscope’s magnification), you alter the results. You can “test” a sample at 10 cycles, and come up negative, increase to 40 cycles and get a positive from the same sample. And it DOES NOT determine if one is actually infected or ill, or whether the detected fragment was a result of past infection, current infection, or just a residual from a cold virus you may have suffered in the past.

Now, if you have a reasonable level of intelligence .... you can easily extrapolate from that description the huge flaw in using PCR as a diagnostic for infection or illness, which the inventor himself made very clear that it was a misuse of the technology to use as a diagnostic test for either. And with that said, you can now understand how utterly useless it has been to test healthy people using PCR, and how the results are meaningless, except for how easy it is to manipulate the test results to produce predetermined and desired results. You want to show a decrease in infection rates? Dial down the cycles, and increase the numbers being tested .... want to show increasing infection rates, crank up the cycles, and test fewer.

Now, for the punch line in this rather verbose joke ..... this is how you create a “planned-demic” (the kinda thing Fauci claimed in 2017 that the Trump Administration would be faced with a “surprise disease” during his first term ... was Fauci using a crystal ball? Is Fauci a Psychic, a Prophet? Or did he know something way back in 2017 that nobody else was aware of?). Surprise, Suuuuuprize, Fauci was right! How did know? Well, some of us know how he knew .... he was overseeing the “Gain-of-function” research on corona viruses at the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, until the Obama Administration shut it down. So, the activities were moved to .... you guessed it, China’s Wuhan Institute of Virology, paid for with YOUR TAX DOLLARS!

AINT THAT A KICK IN THE TEETH? Yes indeed, you and I paid for the genetic engineering of a virus that was then used to shut down our bustling economy, and place the country and the rest of the world in an economic shutdown and health crisis.

If you think this is some wacky conspiracy theory ... seek professional help, because ya need it. This is CLASSIC Hegelian Dialectic .... “thesis, antithesis, synthesis” or more commonly.... “Problem, reaction, solution”.

The problem “virus pandemic ... the killer virus is after you” ... reaction “we got to shutdown, lockdown, wear masks, close businesses, stay at home, and be AFRAID” ..... and the solution ? “Global Vaccination”.

Bottom line ... the real problem and the real danger is not, and was never the virus ... it was and still is the solution.

Now you know why some other rather strange, counterproductive actions were taken .... such as:

1) putting Covid infected elderly people straight from the hospitals and back into Elder Care Facilities

2) demonizing and in certain states, banning the use of proven effective therapeutics like Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin (vast majority of deaths could have been easily prevented with wide scale use)

3) attacking any frontline doctor who went against the grain and used those therapies successfully.

If you aren’t raging mad and disgusted right now, God help you.
And yet we have clinical and real world data that shows that the vaccines reduce infection, serious infection and death by a significant percentage. This cannot be disputed.

Old 05-27-2021, 09:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
Good luck in trying to prove that with companies that have complete immunity from liability per the FedGov.
EUA vaccine is not treated the same as an approved vaccine.
Doesn't prevent you from suing. Again, if you can find willful misconduct, big if, you can win.

Old 05-27-2021, 09:46 AM

21,382 posts, read 7,960,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel350z View Post
And yet we have clinical and real world data that shows that the vaccines reduce infection, serious infection and death by a significant percentage. This cannot be disputed.
Where are the placebo groups for comparison?

Oh, right. Moderna vaccinated 98% of their placebo group. The other manufacturers *refused to comment* on their placebo groups vaccination status.

This cannot be disputed.

There will never be accurate follow-up date. Especially since they stopped counting reinfections in the vaccinated.

Old 05-27-2021, 09:47 AM

21,382 posts, read 7,960,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel350z View Post
Doesn't prevent you from suing. Again, if you can find willful misconduct, big if, you can win.
It's not FDA approved. It's experimental. You cannot sue.

What about this are you not understanding?

Old 05-27-2021, 09:48 AM

7,158 posts, read 4,750,843 times
I know several Chicagoland police officers who are against getting vaccinated. I was happy to hear they weren’t being coerced to do so.
Many of them are saying that if their kids are forced, they will take them out of school and homeschool instead.
Probably common throughout the country.
The way I see it, a society that forces an unapproved vaccine and/or a vaccine for this particular disease, onto young kids, has regressed to being hideously ugly, greed driven and corrupt.
Good luck.

Old 05-27-2021, 09:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
Where are the placebo groups for comparison?

Oh, right. Moderna vaccinated 98% of their placebo group. The other manufacturers *refused to comment* on their placebo groups vaccination status.

This cannot be disputed.

There will never be accurate follow-up date. Especially since they stopped counting reinfections in the vaccinated.
This was already presented to you.

Old 05-27-2021, 09:54 AM

8,502 posts, read 3,349,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
OK. Let me be a little more clear and blunt .... Bloomberg News ... WORTHLESS. Get it? In fact, every source that you may be accustomed to relying on, and whose reports can be compared, side by side and read almost word for word identical, is BULL$hitt.

Correction ... this is not my hypothesis... I’m neither a doctor or a virologist, so I am not qualified to make such a hypothesis. I am conferring the opinions of professionals who are qualified, a couple of whom have received the NOBEL PRIZE for their expertise and significant contributions in associated areas.

Hint ... CNN, MSNBC, BLOOMBERG NEWS, Washington Post, New York Times, and countless others are all saying THE SAME EXACT THINGS, virtually word for word, including the same buzz phrases. YOU ARE BEING MANIPULATED, and it’s not your fault. We have decades of conditioning to accept the mainstream news version of reality .... when I was growing up, Walter Cronkite was the news ... if he said it, it was like Jesus declared it. And anything he didn’t say, was just dismissed as untrue. Nothing has changed over these many years except for the greater consolidation and monopoly over the mainstream sources of news, and the total abandonment of integrity and truth. That, is at an all time high.

I don’t want to get bogged down in debating erroneous statistics allegedly coming from figures in Israel.

Bottom line:

1) Wuhan Institute of Virology worked on Gain of Function research with Corona virus, FUNDED BY THE NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF HEALTH, managed by Fauci. This is no longer a conspiracy theory, it is a fact, and acknowledged, even in the mainstream news!!!

2) Fauci stated in 2017, in a speech 9 days before Trump was inaugurated, that his administration would face a “surprise disease” during his term. Gates told Trump directly that he may have to deal with a pandemic.

NEED I ELABORATE? You don’t need Sherlock Holmes to figure this out. Two brain cells still capable of shaking hands is all that is required.
If vaccine data presented in a Bloomberg website are unacceptable here's another source: https://ourworldindata.org/covid-vaccinations
Same figures: Israeli vaccinations at 60% of the population.

You did not challenge the World O Meter website. And look: Today only 8 cases of covid reported for Israel!
Worldhttps://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/israel/

Israeli-generated data from its centralized health information system are excellent. No reason to think that someone is making them up or that the Israelis would not notice the perfidy of them being misreported.

Bottom line: The remaining 40% of the Israeli population that are unvaccinated are not developing covid. Those vaccinated are not infecting them by shedding virus.. Doesn't matter who thought they might. Not happening.

Now if Israel totally opens its borders and a more infectious variant leads to community spread then cases will rise. According to the Jerusalem Post yesterday open access to Israel won't happen in the immediate future.

Quote:
Only one requirement will remain [of the previously-existing domestic public health restrictions], wearing a mask indoors, and that might also be soon gone, as health officials and experts have said in the past few days. This, of course, provided that the data continues to be encouraging – for the past several days, only 25-30 new cases have been identified per day, compared to several thousands at the peak of the pandemic. Only 432 people in the country were infected with the virus as of Wednesday; in the worst days of last winter there were 88,000. ...

However, while life in Israel is rapidly going back to normal, many of the restrictions on traveling and borders are likely not going anywhere, at least not anytime soon. Because, as several experts explained, as much as the coronavirus really appears to be over now, it can come back. ... At the moment, Israelis who are vaccinated or recovered can travel abroad and are not required to enter isolation when they come back.
https://www.jpost.com/israel-news/co...to-stay-669276

Last edited by EveryLady; 05-27-2021 at 10:47 AM..

Old 05-27-2021, 09:56 AM

19,830 posts, read 9,392,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
COVID-19 infections are exceedingly rare after full vaccination: CDC

"Only 0.01% of people tested positive for COVID after getting fully vaccinated."

Man, with odds like that there is no rational reason to not get vaccinated, except for those few who have legitimate medical reasons not too. Help yourself, help your family, help your neighbors, help America: get the vax.
Thank you for posting this. It seemed to be fairly objective and non-biased, and it has make be a little more comfortable about getting the vaccine. (I have been waiting for more history.)

Old 05-27-2021, 09:56 AM

29,537 posts, read 14,693,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic Waltz View Post
Look, I got the vaccine. I made a personal decision that the potential benefits outweighed the risks and went ahead and got it, but it is way too early for the CDC to be making such a proclamation. Frankly this sounds more like a political assessment than a medical or scientific one. We've already seen that people working in an official capacity have been less than straight with us throughout this pandemic. However you feel this whole thing started, people in high places saw this more as an opportunity to further their agenda than a real deadly pandemic. Plus from what we've been told the vaccine doesn't necessarily stop you from getting it in all cases, and it's more focused on lessening the symptoms of the virus in people who may still get it. Asymptomatic people aren't going to get tested.
A perfect example of a non biased logical statement.

Old 05-27-2021, 10:05 AM

2,047 posts, read 860,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
I know I feel a lot better about my chances since I've been vaccinated. It's so nice to be able to be around my vaccinated friends again. I still wear my mask when I shop indoors though.

May I ask why? Why would you still wear a mask? I’m not trying to be sarcastic or push your buttons but I truly think people have developed some kind of mental hangup about masks.

If the vaccine works (and I believe it does) And you’re vaccinated, there is no logical reason for you to still be wearing a mask exposing your lungs to dirty, carbon monoxide filled bacteria air that is proven to be harsh to your lungs long-term. Take the mask off and live a little buddy. LOL
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.