Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-27-2021, 06:15 AM

5,517 posts, read 2,423,963 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rom623 View Post
Sure, if he is a laughing stock, what does that make the NIH/CDC who said go home and do nothing? - LINK

He was way ahead on getting people to control their sugar/blood pressure/vitamin deficiencies while the health agencies said go home and call us if you start turning blue.
It's common knowledge for those that are unhealthy to control their sugar/blood pressure etc. What he is way ahead of is making false claims and scamming people with lies that cause potential health risks. Do you actually take stock in someone that has claimed that tanning beds make cancer go away?

Old 05-27-2021, 06:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
So what you are saying is that rates of infection fluctuate?
No, what I'm saying is look at the charts. The steep decline in hospitalizations are in part because of half the adults in the US being vaccinated. We know for a fact that the vaccines prevent serious disease from developing thus less people are being admitted to the hospital if infected by COVID.

Old 05-27-2021, 06:19 AM

21,380 posts, read 8,019,214 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel350z View Post
No, what I'm saying is look at the charts. The steep decline in hospitalizations are in part because of half the adults in the US being vaccinated. We know for a fact that the vaccines prevent serious disease from developing thus less people are being admitted to the hospital if infected by COVID.
You called out low rate in April 2020. My question was HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE since there were no vaccines?

You do NOT want to acknowledge the FACT that infection rates increase/decrease NATURALLY, on their own, with no interference?

If you can't acknowledge that, you don't understand infection.

Old 05-27-2021, 06:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenPineTree View Post
Willful misconduct means manufacturing shortcuts.

If the vaccine maims you or a loved one short of a defect in the manufacturing process, you cannot sue. Even if something is inherently dangerous about the vaccines for X% of people, you'd first have to prove Pfizer/Moderna/J&J knew about it and hid it. That risk you signed up for. And that I agree. The vaccines have a risk, and anyone who vaccinates needs to accept that risk. Which is why

1)No one should be coerced to vaccinate
2)We should have more transparency on their side effects. We don't have that. We have CDC whose pushing us to vaccinate, no credible media outlet is investigating VAERS deaths, and we have a coalition of big tech censoring people posting about their symptoms after vaccinating.
Uhh no. It can mean ANY wrongful intent. It doesn't have to be just manufacturing shortcuts.

Old 05-27-2021, 06:41 AM

43,772 posts, read 18,790,260 times
Quote:
Uhh no. It can mean ANY wrongful intent. It doesn't have to be just manufacturing shortcuts.
Good luck in trying to prove that with companies that have complete immunity from liability per the FedGov.
EUA vaccine is not treated the same as an approved vaccine.

Old 05-27-2021, 06:49 AM

13,547 posts, read 17,107,309 times
I am pro vaccine, my wife and I have had the vaccine. I am a Trump bashing Biden voter.

There is no chance in hell I am giving the Moderna or Pfizer RNA vaccines to my kids. Zero. It is a new technology, they have not gone through normal FDA testing, and no one knows the long term implications. I "took one for the team" as my life is half over and I want to get past covid. I am not having my kids take one for the team.

I know multiple health care providers who feel the same. I will be one on the protest line demanding policies that force kids to get these vaccines be repealed.

Old 05-27-2021, 06:50 AM

21,380 posts, read 8,019,214 times
Quote:
Because that is when hospitalizations started to rise. Do you not understand that? Look at the chart.

Hospitalizations do not decrease this fast naturally. LOL
Got it. You believe that infections do not increase and decrease naturally.

You want to look at 1 data point in a vacuum as proof of ... something or other. With no context.

Old 05-27-2021, 07:15 AM

23,174 posts, read 12,351,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
too easy

let's see 130m vaccinations, only 10262 cases of infection after the vaccination... that's 0.000079% so I was off by a decimal point as I said 0.0005%

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/healt...-says-n1268530

suzy had already posted the number for those who were RE-infected... 0.4% https://ehrn.org/articles/covid-19-t...e-reinfections

Lol. You're off by quite a few digits. Take off two more before you label it "percent".

That's "at least" 10,262 cases. We know CDC has been caught lying before. Other studies show a quite different number.

The researchers analyzed data from Denmark’s national COVID-19 testing program, which has offered free PCR testing to roughly 4 million people living in the country. Overall, they found that a very small percentage of the population — 0.65% — experienced reinfection.
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/study...b6f93a1d04a8d4

150 million recovered from covid. More than the number vaccinated. If the re-infection rate was really 0.4% then that would mean about 7 million re-infected. Not happening. If you actually read her link, that rate said "possible" re-infection based on subsequent positive test, not a confirmed diagnosis. The recovered often test positive later due to dead viral shedding. Note that when they looked for hospitalizations and deaths they only found 496 admitted and 54 died. Remember, they examined a database of 63 million. So even if the re-infection rate is really 0.4%, the rate of serious effects are nearly zero.

Old 05-27-2021, 07:16 AM

6,829 posts, read 2,131,693 times
Quote:
They did in NY. In fact they decreased faster post May 2020 than they did with mass vaccinations.

Old 05-27-2021, 07:18 AM

26,659 posts, read 13,854,605 times
Quote:
Because that is when hospitalizations started to rise. Do you not understand that? Look at the chart.

They can a d they have repeatedly throughout the pandemic. They go up, peak and back down again. It’s happened over and over again.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies