Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-26-2021, 07:11 PM

4,994 posts, read 2,002,463 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
The “vaccine” contains genetic instructions for your cells to create a portion of the virus ... an artificial Covid spike protein, making your body a virtual factory of spike proteins, and the subsequent antibodies to attack those spikes, unlike a natural infection of the virus and the subsequent immune response to the virus as a whole. The immune response to just the spike is not as comprehensive as the immune response to the virus. Got it? Then, as one might become exposed to Covid 19, or one of the several other corona viruses which can infect humans, it will inefficiently attack only the spike protein, allowing the virus to adapt. The vaccine literally derails the body’s ability to effectively mount a full on response, and this is precisely what occurred in past attempts at mRNA animal trials. ALL of the animals who received the vaccine DIED upon post vaccination infection of the virus. Therefore, it is rather bizarre, though not surprising in the least, that the exact opposite effect would be claimed regarding the vaccine’s ability to minimize the severity of symptoms in humans should they become infected later. Frankly, it has been my observation over many years that whatever these criminals claim is usually the exact opposite.

As for the shedding, it is the genetically modified human cell created spike proteins that are shedding from the vaccinated to the non vaccinated, and causing health issues, like disruption of women’s cycles, and miscarriages. This has resulted in some prenatal care facilities aware of this troubling problem to begin disallowing entry to the recently vaccinated.

Actually the evidence so far is the immunity from the vaccine is better and longer lasting than the immunity from a natural infection. This is also true of many other vaccines.

Old 05-26-2021, 07:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
The spike proteins do not shed.

Even if they did, they are not a virus so they cannot cause any disease.

Old 05-26-2021, 07:12 PM

21,380 posts, read 8,004,047 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Another reason why many people won't bother with vaccines

Over 10,000 COVID-19 Infections Recorded in Americans Who Received a Vaccine: CDC

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_br...b5jgLwNw%3D%3D
Through April 30, 10,262 so-called breakthrough infections were reported from 46 U.S. states and territories to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Breakthrough cases refer to cases appearing two or more weeks after a person’s final shot. That’s primarily the second Pfizer or Moderna dose, but can be the single-shot Johnson & Johnson vaccine.

Of the cases, more than six in 10 occurred in females, with the median patient age being 58, according to a new report from the CDC, which stopped counting breakthrough infections as of May 1, except for those that cause hospitalization or death.

160 have died.

It also said that infections in the vaccinated are "substantially undercounted" since it's a voluntary system.

Anyone know what other pandemic where the CDC stopped counting cases? Anyone? Anyone?

Old 05-26-2021, 07:13 PM

8,523 posts, read 3,374,770 times
Quote:

Over 10,000 COVID-19 Infections Recorded in Americans Who Received a Vaccine: CDC

Their choice. No one should be forced to vaccinate. Still I would say those people are very bad at math if that's their main reason.

Old 05-26-2021, 07:21 PM

8,523 posts, read 3,374,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
Through April 30, 10,262 so-called breakthrough infections were reported from 46 U.S. states and territories to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Breakthrough cases refer to cases appearing two or more weeks after a person’s final shot. That’s primarily the second Pfizer or Moderna dose, but can be the single-shot Johnson & Johnson vaccine.

Of the cases, more than six in 10 occurred in females, with the median patient age being 58, according to a new report from the CDC, which stopped counting breakthrough infections as of May 1, except for those that cause hospitalization or death.

160 have died.

It also said that infections in the vaccinated are "substantially undercounted" since it's a voluntary system.

Anyone know what other pandemic where the CDC stopped counting cases? Anyone? Anyone?
Even in Israel with its centralized record system, some of the best information comes from studies rather than a census of its HMOs. I would like to know data on breakthroughs for I agree it's important. But I appreciate there's no practical way to measure asymptomatic or even mild infections for those not going to their doctors.

Hopefully there will be population sampling then estimates provided. That would actually provide better data than what already appears to be a spotty "voluntary system."

Old 05-26-2021, 07:25 PM

8,187 posts, read 3,744,968 times
Quote:

Lol. Yep, vaccines did a great job. And I already posted the real link:

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/...cid=mm7021e3_w

So, why do you think your "source" omitted this part:

"However, during the surveillance period, SARS-CoV-2 transmission continued at high levels in many parts of the country, with approximately 355,000 COVID-19 cases reported nationally during the week of April 24–30, 2021"

Old 05-26-2021, 07:27 PM

9,511 posts, read 6,155,702 times
Excess morbidity of myocarditis has been detected in Israel for 16-30 year olds after the 2nd Pfizer dose. Google shadowed it around 0900 this morning but the tweet from Kan Israel Public Broadcasting Corporation is still up:

Quote:
Preliminary data collected from hospitals indicate that there is an "excess morbidity" of myocarditis among young people aged 30-16 after the second vaccine. From about 70% of the data collected from the hospitals, it seems that the morbidity rate is 1 in 3,000 to 6,000 cases.
https://twitter.com/kann_news/status...50025449734150

If it were in the US; that exceeds the parameters of the FDA to grant full authorization. Of course, what we don't know can't hurt us, which is why it's been shadowed. You can plug "Kan Israel Myocarditis" into google & it pulls up the early reports prior to the investigation from April. Playing dirty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenPineTree View Post
I didn't write or lie about anything. Another poster put no pre-existing conditions, and I ran with it. If they misrepresented the report, take it up with them.
That was ME; not your fault. In the clinical setting we use "NKA" for "no known allergies" & physicians use "No other known history" on H&P reports as a 'CYA'. The chart for somebody who isn't allergic to anything ALWAYS says "none known". We can't write "no allergies", in case of future litigation. It doesn't mean we don't have all their history at hand. A doctor's notes in the chart of someone who broke their leg & is otherwise healthy will say "none known" in the part of the notation for cardiac history. It's how legal medical notes are written; it doesn't mean "we don't know anything', lol.

That's why I provided the VAERS report of the guy with multiple comorbidities to show what a sudden death after vaccination report looks like when the person is actually unhealthy.

The point went over their heads but I'm used to that.

Old 05-26-2021, 07:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
Dr McCullough doesn’t attack people. He treats people. That is who Gorski is attacking.

He is far from an "expert" in this area and the ratio of doctors who have a different view is more than 100:1.

Old 05-26-2021, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKM View Post
Most unvaccinated people will get covid eventually. Covid infects brain cells and the results have often been not pretty, and long term and possibly permanent damage has occured. Good luck solving your concerns regarding "lipid nanoparticles" if you don't have at least a college level understanding of biochemistry.

Most everyone already has the substance in the "lipid nanoparticles" in our bodies. They are in lots of everyday things.

Old 05-26-2021, 07:41 PM

4,190 posts, read 4,916,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sholomar View Post
That's their problem, not mine. My popularity here has decreased since I started becoming more vocal about the anti-vaccine people swallowing what amounts to misinformation. I haven't gotten any brownie points from the lefties for that either. I've said before I would end covid pay for the unvaccinated if I was in charge. They can take unpaid FMLA if they want, or use their employers sick leave. I would also end the extra unemployment money and stimulus and get people back to work.
I hate to burst your high and mighty bubble, but I've been going to work every single day since DAY ONE. Not everyone who choses to opt out of taking part in big pharma's largest ever vaccine experiment on humans fits into to your very narrow minded view of just being misinformed or lazy.

Maybe it is you who are misinformed and gladly swallowing the big pharma experimental Kool-Aid potion.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies