Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-21-2021, 07:44 AM

6,829 posts, read 2,122,695 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
Yes. Especially young people. It’s common.
But when someone whose 87, obese, had 2 strokes, gets Covid19 and dies from his 3rd stroke, that's not a coincidence, that's due to Covid.

Old 05-21-2021, 07:44 AM

21,382 posts, read 7,969,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel350z View Post
Exactly, so you are simply speculating like you always do.
Where's the investigation into the death? Has VAERS started an unbiased and rigorous investigation immediately to find cause of this suspicious death?

*crickets*

Why not? [cult-like devotion leads to personal attack and reiterates that NO QUESTIONING IS ALLOWED!!!!!!!!!!]

Old 05-21-2021, 07:45 AM

32,823 posts, read 19,518,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenPineTree View Post
No it's not. "no significant association" was for Vitamin D. Negative association, is different from "no significant" association.
read it again

Quote:
Minority status, not having a college education, and obesity were positively associated with seropositivity, and high blood pressure, smoking, and residency in the northeastern and western parts of the country were negatively associated.

BP, smoking and residency were negatively associated (no association or no significant association) , where as race, education(ie lifestyle, who you hang out with etc) and obesity did (positively associated, or did have significant association)

Old 05-21-2021, 07:47 AM

5,517 posts, read 2,411,498 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
Where's the investigation into the death? Has VAERS started an unbiased and rigorous investigation immediately to find cause of this suspicious death?

*crickets*

Why not? [cult-like devotion leads to personal attack and reiterates that NO QUESTIONING IS ALLOWED!!!!!!!!!!]
Why don’t you ask the doctors?

Old 05-21-2021, 07:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
read it again

BP, smoking and residency were negatively associated (no association or no significant association) , where as race, education(ie lifestyle, who you hang out with etc) and obesity did (positively associated, or did have significant association)
I read it again.

They say negatively associated. Where do you get negatively associated means no association? You realize things can have

a)+ correlation
b)- correlation
c) no correlation

They said obesity has + correlation, smoking -, and vitamin D has no association. Where do you go off saying - correlation is the same as no correlation?

Old 05-21-2021, 07:50 AM

Quote:
Why don’t you ask the doctors?
Doctors are like people. You ask 2 of them, you get 2 different answers.

When we cite doctors you don't agree with, you ignore them.

Old 05-21-2021, 07:52 AM

3,187 posts, read 1,513,798 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmom2 View Post
Response to SuzyQ's comment without having to quote the enormous block of text:

"No one held your daughter down and gave her the vaccine."

She's a senior. She would have had to leave college. And money we don't have. There is no option to attend remotely. So for all intents and purposes, they forced her and hundreds of thousands like her. Are you aware how insensitive your comments are? A statement like that displays an astounding lack of empathy or compassion for young people having to inject something into their body that they don't want. Also a soft spot for authoritarian tactics that have no place in a free country. It may not even be legal to mandate something with only an EUA.
SuzyQ needs to be called out for this. When I first started posting on this subject a few months ago, I mentioned that Covid does not present the same public health issue that Tuberculosis does. I ought to know, my mother was a nurse in a TB sanitarium up until I was born.

I stated that many of those TB patients could never leave the hospital as they remained contagious (unlike Covid where you can even be hospitalized but later test negative and be free to leave) and as a result my mother cared for many until they died there. SuzyQ responded to that comment with an "eye roll" emoji! Just unbelievably rude and insensitive. You are not alone. I hope your daughter gets better soon.

The only time she was polite and made a sympathetic comment to me was when I mentioned the side effects my puppy had from a 7 way vaccine (I appreciate that).

That issue just enforces to me how bizarre it is they are writing off these side effects. My puppy was shivering for hours after the shot and I couldn't touch her without her screaming. I was prepared to take her to the ER vet that night but it only lasted a few hours. I told my vet and wasn't gaslighted either by being told it's "normal". They knew exactly what I was talking about and it's not that rare. They gave the pup Benadryl for the next shot and she was fine. (Apparently it's an allergic reaction in some dogs, but I have no idea and even doubt it's allergies with the Covid shot) The vet totally agreed that being sick for a few hours after a shot is NOT acceptable. Yet with people the message they are telling us it's ok to be sick for two DAYS??? Sometimes longer. WTH?

It's insane. People wouldn't tolerate it if their dogs were subjected to this. My brother in law couldn't even drive about 24 hours after getting the shot. He had to pull over and have my sister drive so he didn't wreck the car. (this is happening to so many people they are calling these incidents "Vaccidents"). He went home and slept for 14 hours straight. My friend said a nurse at her Dr.'s office said her husband was sick for two WEEKS after the vaccine. No one even knows or wants to address why...

Old 05-21-2021, 07:56 AM

5,517 posts, read 2,411,498 times
Quote:
Doctors are like people. You ask 2 of them, you get 2 different answers.

When we cite doctors you don't agree with, you ignore them.
Doctors are able to confirm cause of death through tests. We ignore people that give excuses and no evidence.

Old 05-21-2021, 07:57 AM

26,660 posts, read 13,778,953 times
Quote:
But when someone whose 87, obese, had 2 strokes, gets Covid19 and dies from his 3rd stroke, that's not a coincidence, that's due to Covid.
So true. I do know of one covid death where liver failure was also a factor. The man drank himself to death in a park and they found out after his death that he tested positive for covid even though he had zero covid symptoms. So sad that he died from covid.

Old 05-21-2021, 07:59 AM

Quote:
Doctors are able to confirm cause of death through tests. We ignore people that give excuses and no evidence.
They can confirm the blood clot that caused the stroke was due to Covid19 or unrelated?

No they cannot confirm that. All they can do is do this:

patient shoes pathogeny from Covid19, and since this pathogeny can lead to blood clots, we will rule his blood clot was caused by Covid19.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.