Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-11-2022, 10:33 PM

34,289 posts, read 19,463,579 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
Planet earth isn't a board game. Lunacy
EVERYTHINGS a game if you study game theory. Lunacy? Which part. be specific. have a argument instead of name calling. lets do it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-11-2022, 10:37 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,752,356 times
This Ukranian war didn't have to be. In the 1990s Russia actually requested membership to NATO and the EU. But President Clinton refused to allow it. Interesting that the elder Paul said you promote world peace by promoting free trade. I'm gladder that I never voted for Clinton.

Old 05-12-2022, 12:43 AM

3,914 posts, read 1,846,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Valley View Post
Ridiculous. We should invest that $40 billion in border security and enforcing our immigration laws. Ukraine and Russia is their business. But if you want to get involved volunteer your own money and/or buy a plane ticket and go help them out.
Yep, I agree with you 100%.

I'd also add for the Biden Administration to do something about inflation. I read an article this evening that says the U.S.D.A expects food prices to climb another 5-6%.

$40 billion for Ukraine, in addition to the approximately $19 billion already given is unnacceptable.

Old 05-12-2022, 04:16 AM

6,932 posts, read 2,407,222 times
10% for the Big Guy.

Old 05-12-2022, 04:29 AM

26,296 posts, read 13,222,446 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sholomar View Post
They're all corrupt. Not unexpected.
The Biden family crime syndicate gets 10% of "X", so wouldn't you want "X" to be as large as possible?

Jill went over there last week to confirm the deal is still intact, & Mrs. Z confirmed it...."$36B for us, & $4B will be wired into the Biden family crime syndicates Swiss bank account, where it can't be traced, or taxed."

Why do you think they were both smiling the whole time in the middle of a war zone?

Old 05-12-2022, 04:37 AM

34,369 posts, read 18,754,271 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kreeyax View Post
We are at war (proxy) with Russia. Where have you been?
And we SHOULDN'T BE.

Old 05-12-2022, 04:37 AM

1,904 posts, read 1,056,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
Agreed. Like you, my heart goes out to the people in Ukraine and I think putin is a modern day Hitler. However, 40 billion is something we cannot afford and this is getting ridiculous
Here's the problem Right here... 'Incorrect Thinking' ~
  • Who told you Putin was the next Hitler?
  • Do you know anything about Hitler?
  • Have you read/studied WW2?
  • Why did WW2 happen?
PPL...when will they ever learn?
(probably never).
Bo Jiden is more of a Hitler than Putin.. you really need an education!
You know that Ukraine voted for the idiot they have in charge?
Ukraine government is one of the most corrupt in the world?
Ukraine voted against joining NATO but 'Now Want' NATO's backing and Help! (you knew that right)?

Old 05-12-2022, 04:41 AM

1,904 posts, read 1,056,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
There is no “we” at war w/russia, its all team Biden
Yes Indeed... i never voted to give money to a Corrupt Gov. ?

Blow Jiden did....(of course he did it to keep a lid on his corrupt dealings with that country). Was Hunter involved with this Gov. ? _____Wasn't Ukraine the Country that 'Blow Jiden' threatened to with-hold $ Billions from unless they got rid of their prosecutor who was investigating Hunter?

What a Corrupt Administration we have....thanks in kind to the Leftoids who voted for him! (Of Course it was a perfectly legit Election...~)

We have American Fools who 'think' its an Admirable and Patriotic duty to support a Corrupt Regime.

Suckers........~

Old 05-12-2022, 05:47 AM

5,106 posts, read 2,335,851 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
LOL. Our BLACK projects, budget is higher then all of Russia military budget. They DO have some decent tanks and equipment. And virtually none of them. Because they cannot build them in any quantity.

But theyve remained a serious military threat, with a ton of firepower, and a willingness to throw folks into the lawnmower of war. This is a good shot at removing them from the board. We should take it.

Honestly? I had hoped that we would remove them from the threat board post collapse. That they would be good neighbors. Pretty sad to see it hasnt gone that way.
Are you usually so hawkish? Or did you spend every day from 2003-2009 complaining about the Iraq war, and how awful our even being there was? We aren't removing Russia from any board. Hitler, Napoleon, and Charles XII never did any such thing, but you think that our sending money to Ukraine will accomplish that?

Old 05-12-2022, 06:02 AM

8,131 posts, read 4,356,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofball86 View Post
I'm all for helping Ukraine fight off Russian aggression 40 billion? How is it we always have money to send abroad but when it comes to America oh the government is broke we have huge deficits ridicules!

Why pay taxes if the government can just print unlimited amounts of money? We've done our part let Europe foot the rest of the bill it concerns them more than us.

We don't even have enough baby formula to supply mothers we are looking like a third world country.

When will the US realize, Ukraine isn't going to win this war and the 40 billion could be better spent in the United States? After the war ends, the US will be responsible for rebuilding Ukraine, not Russia.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies