Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-22-2022, 09:37 PM

6,105 posts, read 2,730,079 times

Advertisements

I been hearing a lot about Monkeypox lately and now theirs 100 cases of it in 12 countries. I know that's not much but remember Covid only started with a handful of cases.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/05/22/healt...day/index.html

Biden is already looking in to developing a vaccine for this just great another vax we are gonna need to get along with all the other diseases coming abroad.

Is this is the next great pandemic hysteria?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-22-2022, 09:54 PM

35,711 posts, read 21,076,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofball86 View Post
I been hearing a lot about Monkeypox lately and now theirs 100 cases of it in 12 countries. I know that's not much but remember Covid only started with a handful of cases.

Biden is already looking in to developing a vaccine for this just great another vax we are gonna need to get along with all the other diseases coming abroad.

The problem is are we now uncompromised vessels for all these bugs ? The 7 plagues again?

Old 05-22-2022, 09:59 PM

187 posts, read 68,351 times
I would feel really bad for the big multinational corporations that would have to rush a vaccine. They would have to go in overdrive, maybe even "Warp Speed" (this one is for all you "conservative" Trump fans. They will have to produce vaccines 24/7 and provide it to every single America, for FREE!!!!

Did you pay for your vaccine?

Monkeypox may not be the next one, but we all know there will be another one. Lets just see if Bill Gates predicts it, he predicted Coronovirus with Event 201, a simulated coronivirus event BEFORE, yes BEFORE coronvirus hit. Look it up yourself, it is NOT a conspiracy

https://www.centerforhealthsecurity.org/event201/
from the wesbite

The Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security in partnership with the World Economic Forum and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation hosted Event 201, a high-level pandemic exercise on October 18, 2019, in New York, NY..

Old 05-22-2022, 10:02 PM

29,835 posts, read 24,922,073 times
It supposedly doesn't spread very easily. Mainly through close contact, but they did say saliva and droplets can pass it on. I have no idea if it survives very long on surfaces. How it made it to 12 countries if it doesn't spread easily, I do not know. Hopefully it is self limiting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_modern_philosopher View Post
I would feel really bad for the big multinational corporations that would have to rush a vaccine. They would have to go in overdrive, maybe even "Warp Speed" (this one is for all you "conservative" Trump fans. They will have to produce vaccines 24/7 and provide it to every single America, for FREE!!!!

Did you pay for your vaccine?

I think Operation Warp Speed was all about owning the left. They kept saying there wasn't going to be a vaccine ready in time, and it's all Trump's fault. Well, like most things they said he couldn't do, he proved them wrong. I also understand he didn't personally make the vaccine.

Old 05-22-2022, 10:07 PM

6,105 posts, read 2,730,079 times
I really hope the goober who got it in Florida is detained and they are doing swift contact tracing on them.

Old 05-22-2022, 10:41 PM

25,775 posts, read 18,834,175 times
The thing we have to watch out for is Wokepox. It works something like mad cow disease in that it destroys the brains of the infected. We already have a sizeable percent of the US population infected with severe cases. It is easily spread and tends to infect the portion of the younger crowd with lower IQs, but can infect anyone who is not careful and/or is susceptible to hypnosis. Watch yourself out there.

Old 05-22-2022, 10:57 PM

4,511 posts, read 1,866,885 times
How long until this virus is renamed due to “racism”??

Lol

Old 05-23-2022, 04:26 AM

1,603 posts, read 868,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofball86 View Post

Nope. It's well known, harder to spread and there is already a vax for it (thought you don't need it). What gets me is this, the "first sustained outbreak outside Africa" reads like the origin of AIDS. I get that 40 years ago, with homosexuality much less accepted, that some risky behavior was more likely, but the truth is a small subset of the gay community continues to engage in very risky behavior; fetish festivals and bath houses. The US media is downplaying the origins of this outbreak but it's widely reported in European media.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/202...t-announce-11/

Old 05-23-2022, 04:46 AM

33,571 posts, read 18,174,016 times
The left will look for a reason for another round of all mail in ballots. For instance , gas too high to get to their voting station.

Old 05-23-2022, 05:20 AM

6,676 posts, read 2,979,818 times
All I know is now I get to get calls from my elderly mom about being careful and not going into the city or mall or wherever,..lol.

Stop scaring people!

Monkey pox, ..Legionnaires,..Zika,..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies