Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-04-2022, 05:55 AM

10,864 posts, read 6,514,081 times

Advertisements

The party decides he should be elected as the president,to continue the path Obama took.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-04-2022, 06:05 AM

7,685 posts, read 13,156,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by clutchcargo777 View Post
Yeah, they were tired of low gas prices, low inflation, energy independence, no wars and a host of things we don't have now. I guess they got what they wanted.
Yep, I'd take mean tweets with low gas prices any day..
Boo hoo hoo his mean tweets hurt my snowflake feeling. Lol lol lol .

Old 07-04-2022, 06:07 AM

4,929 posts, read 2,073,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by richardstarkey View Post
I gotta go back to work. It sucks, but I have no choice.
If things get worse, I may have to come out of retirement and work part-time myself to cover the ever increasing inflation price hikes.

Thank you Biden for screwing up everything in the country and you seriously suck too!

Old 07-04-2022, 06:12 AM

10,137 posts, read 7,805,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bergun View Post
If things get worse, I may have to come out of retirement and work part-time myself to cover the ever increasing inflation price hikes.

Thank you Biden for screwing up everything in the country and you seriously suck too!
I agree. If we need to go back to work or get 2nd jobs, will there be jobs or will even Walmart go bankrupt? Places like Walmart and Target are now telling some customers to keep their returns. They give a refund and tell you to keep your item.

Old 07-04-2022, 06:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by diddlydudette View Post
I'll never understand why anyone e thinks Old Fool Joey is good for the country. I've never met anyone bragging about him at all. Who the heck is approving of him?

I even meet strangers in grocery stores that strike up conversations about the crazy high prices.
And what about the 85 billion dollars worth of our technology, weapons, equipment and ammo sippy-cup bunker dwelling Joe Obiden handed over to one of the worst human rights violating factions on the planet? And in the process he got 13 of our servicemen murdered while trying to help Refuges. And as they were being unloaded off the plain in front of their grieving families, was too busy looking at his watch.

Old 07-04-2022, 06:25 AM

12,045 posts, read 6,589,679 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
And we’re supposed to believe he had the most votes ever
Joe is the guy who thinks his illegal gun owning crack addict dead-beat-prostitute-impregnating son is the smartest person he knows…..

Old 07-04-2022, 06:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
Joe is the guy who thinks his illegal gun owning crack addict dead-beat-prostitute-impregnating son is the smartest person he knows…..
I had to give you points for that.
And he also thinks a 9mm round will blow a lung out of your chest.

Old 07-04-2022, 06:33 AM

5,074 posts, read 3,972,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by geofra View Post
What's the alternative? The Republicans? They can't even come up with a platform to run on. What's their plan of governance? Do the opposite of what the Democrats are doing? That's not a plan that's a slogan. They can't govern on a slogan... the last administration proved that.

Well, the presidential election to replace Biden isn't till November of 2024 so it is possible to judge Biden now as absolutely horrendous (perhaps the worst president in our history) without knowing what other Republicans or Democrats would do as replacements.

In fact, that is what the poll respondents are doing.

Old 07-04-2022, 06:43 AM

8,420 posts, read 4,588,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Commenter View Post
Well, the presidential election to replace Biden isn't till November of 2024 so it is possible to judge Biden now as absolutely horrendous (perhaps the worst president in our history) without knowing what other Republicans or Democrats would do as replacements.

In fact, that is what the poll respondents are doing.

This is the type of thinking that got us in the mess in the first place.

Old 07-04-2022, 07:15 AM

9,541 posts, read 4,367,165 times
I doubt Biden will go much lower. It's seems like there's somewhere in the ballpark of 25% of people will never, ever admit they were wrong. These are the same folks who deny there were any post-George Floyd riots, the defund the police movement never happened, and still insist the economy is doing great.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies