Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-04-2022, 03:28 PM

8,015 posts, read 5,906,101 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
Biden IS taking things away from Seniors...inflation is outpacing their fixed incomes by a wide margin, so Biden's taking away their quality of life in retirement.
So true. What makes this awful for seniors is they often do not have the ability to rejoin the workforce to "make ends meet". That, on top of losing 1/3 to 1/2 of their 401k is problematic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Commenter View Post
In the weirdest fact check I’ve seen in a while (and there have been many), Newsweek does this: Fact Check: Does Poll Show 71% of Americans Want Joe Biden to Retire?

False.

While Joe Biden continues to face sluggish approval ratings, Ronna McDaniel's claim that 71% of voters want him to retire is misleading. It is a misinterpretation of recent survey data which said 71% of voters believe the incumbent should not run for president in 2024, not that the president should retire from the presidency and/or politics with immediate effect.

When Newsweek goes out of its way to completely slam Biden while delivering a ‘fact check’ you gotta laugh.

https://www.newsweek.com/fact-check-...-1721400?amp=1
Gotta laugh at Newsbleak, who clearly cannot defend Biden any longer. When 71% of the respondents say "No chance in hell we want you to run in '24", you're pretty awful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Absolute bottom will be 20%, which is the percentage of hard core leftists.
I think the actual "real" bottom will be a disapproval rating of 84%, but the polls are so slanted that we likely won't see his "official" disapproval rating much higher than 77%. Regardless, it would appear that Joe Biden will do the unthinkable and overtake Becky Obama as the worst president in United States history.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-04-2022, 04:04 PM

10,114 posts, read 7,325,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
1. I have lived long enough to realize that voting for a Democrat for president is never the answer!

2. No, I voted for Trump but not because I didn't want Biden. I voted for Trump because of his views on policies which closely matched mine.
LOL Trump's "policies!" Tell me what his health care policy was again? Last I checked it was "who knew heath care could be so complicated?"

Old 07-04-2022, 04:11 PM

7,685 posts, read 13,195,572 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 87112 View Post
It will be quite the drama seeing how They kill off Biden. Sleepy Joe won't go out without a fight.
Lol, sippy-cup bunker dwelling Joe Obidens mind is already sleeping into oblivion as we speak.

Old 07-04-2022, 04:34 PM

12,133 posts, read 6,660,030 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee-Bey View Post
Touche.

You know what Trump was? It was sane America desperately throwing out a spike strip in front of the speeding convoy of progressivism/Marxism bearing down on us. We were almost too late. They were already beginning their touchdown dance of the total takeover of the country. They had the media, entertainment, online platforms, academia, primary education, the deep state, law enforcement and big tech. ALL that was left was the anointing of the chosen empress of the new liberal world order ... and we stopped them. With Donald Trump? Are you kidding? But stop them we did and they went ape $h!t with rage. This is how I understand the roots of their dementia. Total victory denied at the last instant. And now they've won a re-do at the total takeover and in a year they've serially failed the country to the edge of social and economic oblivion. Soon they'll be put on a dirty shelf in the basement behind some old rat poison and a gallon of roundup herbicide. All toxic stuff that nobody wants to touch but we keep around out of the 1% chance we may ever need them but mostly because there's no dump that will take them.
Exactly ^^^
You nailed it!

Old 07-04-2022, 04:55 PM

17,603 posts, read 9,388,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
And we’re supposed to believe he had the most votes ever
This is what you get when you order a President through the mail.

Old 07-04-2022, 06:08 PM

7,685 posts, read 13,195,572 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
This is what you get when you order a President through the mail.
A defective one, can we send it back.

Old 07-04-2022, 07:13 PM

24,538 posts, read 33,444,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redguard57 View Post
LOL Trump's "policies!" Tell me what his health care policy was again? Last I checked it was "who knew heath care could be so complicated?"
I was referring to his policies on taxes/tax cuts, independent energy, illegal aliens and less business regulations.

Old 07-04-2022, 07:20 PM

6,763 posts, read 6,806,271 times
https://www.wcvb.com/article/umass-p...trol/40438754#

Biden's down to 45% in super blue Massachusetts. You make it much easier for possible primary opponents to raise money with numbers like that. Expect to see a lot of Gavin Newsom in New Hampshire in 2023.

Old 07-04-2022, 11:50 PM

13,164 posts, read 7,682,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
Biden IS taking things away from Seniors...inflation is outpacing their fixed incomes by a wide margin, so Biden's taking away their quality of life in retirement.
We did OK under Trump.
We are doing OK with Biden.
I expect do OK in the future.

If you are in fixed income, whatever your situation, you have lost out.
You need some variable assets.
YMMV

Old 07-07-2022, 06:45 PM

2,686 posts, read 3,895,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redguard57 View Post
Whats Joe Biden's healthcare policy? Increased govt "oversight"?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies