Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-01-2022, 08:46 AM

13,602 posts, read 4,928,283 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
VAERS database - 29,790 deaths

Monkeypox - 5 deaths

Yeah I know - it's not even close.

Yet...

Monkeypox
is reported as the growing pandemic
95% of infected is from gay sex
no calls to stop or even slow down the behavior

Vaccines
continue to vaccinate and boost people
vaccinate kids who are least likely to deal with adverse effects from COVID
flirting around with mandates again

What's wrong with this picture? I am seeing multiple issues here.
ZERO people have been reported to have died from Pfizer or Moderna Covid-19 vaccines.

The VAERS database reflects anyone who died after they received the shot. That doesn't mean the vaccine caused the death. How many times do you need to be reminded of that?

Old 08-01-2022, 08:46 AM

3,113 posts, read 938,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
The issue you are seeing is that the VAERS list includes anyone that died after vaccination by ANY cause including car accidents, snake bites, drowning, gun shot etc.
This is false.

VAERS is neither a superset nor subset of all deaths after vaccinations.

I.e not all deaths following vaccinations and/or due to vaccinations are captured in VAERS. Also some deaths not due to vaccination are captured there.

VAERS cannot be used to calculate any death rate/excess mortality rate/excess adverse event rate of the vaccination, nor its ceiling. What it can show is if there is a growth of certain events following vaccination drive. It's used as signal detection and nothing more.

Old 08-01-2022, 09:39 AM

8,416 posts, read 4,572,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo58 View Post
ZERO people have been reported to have died from Pfizer or Moderna Covid-19 vaccines.

The VAERS database reflects anyone who died after they received the shot. That doesn't mean the vaccine caused the death. How many times do you need to be reminded of that?

You haven't spent much time reading the actual VAERS reports have you?

What we are seeing now is similar to the revised history you see with vaccine effectiveness and other things that just happened not that long ago. 6 months ago VAERS deniers were saying not ALL of the reports are vaccine related. Now you are testing the waters by saying NONE of them were. Just another attempt at saying something enough times and having everyone believe it is true.

Old 08-01-2022, 09:43 AM

8,920 posts, read 4,639,401 times
Quote:
Here's another one...

They don't seem to be scared of this growing pandemic...

The propaganda is to spook the masses... meanwhile the most vulnerable are doing workarounds to continue having fun while putting themselves at risk. It's almost like some people are trying to goose the numbers.
Yep. You nailed it. On multiple fronts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clutchcargo777 View Post
I guess I'm just still mulling over the fact that he has other STD's but those aren't important... It's sounds like "Yes yes, but WHAT ABOUT THE MONKEY POX?" While ignoring other telltale signs of what the actual problem may be.

Problems like general unprotected promiscuity.
That has always been a problem in the gay male community.

Quote:
1- That's what they did for COVID deaths as well. Fall from a ladder? COVID death. So if that's the case - that's the standard that was set. I think I remember the Sep 2020 number as 6% of COVID deaths being because of actual COVID - and the rest were other factors and comorbidities.

2-...
Well, not quite. 6% were from Covid ALONE.
Those who died from a combination of things, where Covid was a significant contributing factor, or even the primary factor was quite a bit higher. The best estimate I found was 25%.

You do have a point, that if that standard works for Covid deaths, they shouldn't complain when we apply a similar standard to Vax deaths.

I am still waiting for the "experts" who think the Vax is safe, to tell me where to find better data.
Crickets.

Old 08-01-2022, 09:44 AM

3,113 posts, read 938,092 times
Quote:

What we are seeing now is similar to the revised history you see with vaccine effectiveness and other things that just happened not that long ago. 6 months ago VAERS deniers were saying not ALL of the reports are vaccine related. Now you are testing the waters by saying NONE of them were. Just another attempt at saying something enough times and having everyone believe it is true.
His talking points are 1 year outdated. Now there are plenty of confirmed deaths from Pfizer’s vaccine. Especially since the casualty of the vaccines causing cardiovascular events and disease have been established.

Old 08-01-2022, 09:59 AM

45,541 posts, read 27,160,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo58 View Post

I guess if no one from the CDC or government approved science community records it, then it doesn't exist right?

People are dropping dead out of the blue like I have never seen. Nobody even asks if the vaccine has anything to do with it. The story is reported and there's no mention of cause.

Example...

US Rep Casten

The older 17 year old daughter dies.

Illinois Congressman Sean Casten's family shares details of teen daughter's death

She was vaxxed and boosted

Still no cause of death has been determined.

Gwen Casten's death remains a mystery

Why is nobody even exploring the possibility that the vaccines may have cause her death? Do you not even find that strange? If these doctors care about life - they need to put their allegiances aside and honestly look into whether or not the vaccines are a cause. Otherwise many people will continue to be at risk.

Old 08-01-2022, 10:19 AM

37,105 posts, read 41,238,832 times
Quote:
1- That's what they did for COVID deaths as well. Fall from a ladder? COVID death. So if that's the case - that's the standard that was set. I think I remember the Sep 2020 number as 6% of COVID deaths being because of actual COVID - and the rest were other factors and comorbidities.

2- The officials haven't officially acknowledged looking at any of this data. So this is what we got. And like a previous poster said - there are likely others who have suffered from the vaccines that have not submitted a report into the database.

No, the study you are misrepresenting all died from covid. Of those, only about 6% had no comorbidities. The ones with comorbidities still died from covid.

Yes, the people at VAERS are evaluating the data. Here is how it is done:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4632204/

Here is the current report on covid vaccines:

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...se-events.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfricanSunset View Post
This is false.

VAERS is neither a superset nor subset of all deaths after vaccinations.

I.e not all deaths following vaccinations and/or due to vaccinations are captured in VAERS. Also some deaths not due to vaccination are captured there.

VAERS cannot be used to calculate any death rate/excess mortality rate/excess adverse event rate of the vaccination, nor its ceiling. What it can show is if there is a growth of certain events following vaccination drive. It's used as signal detection and nothing more.
True. This is not keeping some posters hereon CD from claiming every death reported to VAERS is caused by the vaccines and that no one is investigating those deaths.

Quote:

No one is saying none of them are, just very few. See the CDC report above.

VAERS is not the only source of vaccine safety information.

There is the Vaccine Safety Datalink:

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/en...vsd/index.html

Medicare contributes:

https://www.cms.gov/medicare-covid-19-vaccine-analysis

There is v-safe, specifically for the covid vaccine:

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...ety/vsafe.html

The VA, Dept of Defense, and Indian Health Service are also monitoring safety.

Old 08-01-2022, 10:22 AM

15,822 posts, read 6,532,470 times
More people die in car crashes than from COVID-19. What's your point?

Old 08-01-2022, 10:24 AM

13,602 posts, read 4,928,283 times
Quote:
1- That's what they did for COVID deaths as well. Fall from a ladder? COVID death. .
That is absolutely false.

Old 08-01-2022, 10:25 AM

45,541 posts, read 27,160,554 times
News group of record strikes again...

Government That Shut Down Businesses, Parks, Schools, Beaches, And Churches For 2 Years Says There’s Nothing We Can Do To Stop A Disease Spread By Gay Sex

CDC Director Rochelle Walensky held a press conference today where she made the somber announcement that they've tried everything and can't think of a single thing that would stop the spread of this disease which spreads via homosexual encounters.

"Uh... yeah, nothing we can think of that would help prevent this," said Walensky of the virus that is infecting only gay men the vast majority of the time. "Just, uh, keep doing what you're doing. We don't want to disrupt essential activities such as gay orgies where monkeypox is spreading almost exclusively. We wouldn't expect gay men to be able to abstain from having sex with dozens of strangers for a couple of weeks. That's, uh, that's what we think of them."

The satire continues to get more truthful every day.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies