Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-04-2022, 04:33 PM

20,323 posts, read 21,142,120 times

Advertisements

I hope every one of these former “heroes” sue the goddam pants off these employers and the government as well.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-04-2022, 04:34 PM

15,787 posts, read 7,774,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swilliamsny View Post
No, you don't have to be registered with a church. I have a very strong philosophical and religious belief in bodily autonomy. I believe that God created us in his image, and that we have a duty to treat our bodies well. For me, in my beliefs, that means not putting an experimental "vaccine" in my body unless I am at severe risk from the disease the vaccine is supposed to prevent. Since I had Covid in April 2020, and came through it just fine, the "vaccine" fell into the category where it was unneeded.

Or other similar reasons would do. "Deeply held religious belief" is what you feel it is. You are not supposed to be questioned as to what that belief is in greater detail than the statement you provide.
Do you take other vaccines? If so, then you can have no objections to the Covid vaccine, which is not experimental.

Old 08-04-2022, 04:36 PM

3,112 posts, read 946,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WRM20 View Post
Our business, our choice not to employ people in a medical scenario who refuse to take a required vaccine.
We should pass a law banning discrimination based on medical history.

Old 08-04-2022, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarabchuck View Post
Great to hear. Although, for those that lost their careers, it really isn't much. I feel bad for them.
I feel nothing but contempt for them. If you are a health care worker, I expect you to be fully up to date on vaccines unless you have a medical reason, like allergy, for not taking them.

Old 08-04-2022, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfricanSunset View Post
We should pass a law banning discrimination based on medical history.
I was in the hospital for a week last fall. If it had not been a hospital that had terminated all unvaccinated employees, I would have asked that no unvaccinated people enter my room or be involved in my treatment.

Old 08-04-2022, 04:53 PM

45,899 posts, read 27,536,487 times
Quote:
Do you take other vaccines? If so, then you can have no objections to the Covid vaccine, which is not experimental.
Yes it is. They fooled you with their "same formulation" mumbo jumbo.

BNT162b2 is not constructed the same us Comirnaty. They are isomers. Which means they have similar formulations, but are constructed differently.

Old 08-04-2022, 04:57 PM

45,899 posts, read 27,536,487 times
Quote:
Baloney.

Other vaccines went to long trial periods.

You should be able to take whatever you want.

Many black boys were harmed by the MMR vaccine if they received it under the age of three. The government admitted it and tried to fake the data and hide it.

Illegals are running around the country totally unvaccinated. Nobody seems to have a problem with that.

Old 08-04-2022, 05:00 PM

57,400 posts, read 26,437,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AfricanSunset View Post
It’s a start.

No one should be forced to choose between their work/school or a vaccination they don’t want.
You mean like school children, they get a choice with measles vaccine.

Old 08-04-2022, 05:02 PM

57,400 posts, read 26,437,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Baloney.

Other vaccines went to long trial periods.

You should be able to take whatever you want.

Many black boys were harmed by the MMR vaccine if they received it under the age of three. The government admitted it and tried to fake the data and hide it.

Illegals are running around the country totally unvaccinated. Nobody seems to have a problem with that.
12 billion vaccinated world wide over two years, the data is out there if you want to review it, it works. That is the Mother of all Trials.

Last edited by Goodnight; 08-04-2022 at 05:57 PM..

Old 08-04-2022, 05:10 PM

3,117 posts, read 1,585,946 times
Quote:
I was in the hospital for a week last fall. If it had not been a hospital that had terminated all unvaccinated employees, I would have asked that no unvaccinated people enter my room or be involved in my treatment.
but in the first year of the pandemic, no one was vaccinated and nurses and drs still worked and took care of patients. So if unvaccinated medical professionals were so dangerous why didnt the govt shutter every hospital in the country? Because those professionals werent dangerous and almost no one got sick. Still arent dangerous. But the vaccinated ones can still spread the disease, but thats ok with you?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies