Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-18-2023, 04:58 PM

31,073 posts, read 22,094,503 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bureaucat View Post
When Trump’s base quits acting like a Cult, I’ll stop referring to them as such.

There are former Republican congressmen calling them the same thing.

When they still support him when his own Secretary of Defense calls him a threat to national security and his former AG compares him to a needy nine year old, what other term applies?
And inspite of that Trump didn't live up to the fake warlord argument previously, and got us involved with no new conflicts(Wars) like Obama (Libya, Syria, Yemen), Bush (Iraq, Afghanistan), and Biden (Ukraine).

Old 06-18-2023, 05:04 PM

17,803 posts, read 13,703,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
He’s usually right
I think most people would deduce from that that he probably shouldn't have hired them then.

It is troubling the myriad of people who Trump has had falling outs with. And even more troubling that both he and they don't mind trashing each other.

It's happened enough that a normal person would figure out that Trump is a lousy boss and doesn't manage firings/resignations with any decorum.

But it is great fun to see all these former Trump sycophants like Barr/Christie/Cohen now telling the truth about how they feel about the guy. And Pence is especially funny. Trump risks getting him killed but he doesn't want to say bad things about Trump because he is scared of Trump supporters. Seeing him squirm is pretty amusing.

Old 06-18-2023, 05:15 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,170,292 times
Esper and Trump bumped heads and Trump fired him and wished him well .

Using the buzzword cult came from the media. They are just parroting the words they are trained to say and what their brainwashed with. Pay the brainwashed no attention.

Old 06-18-2023, 05:23 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,170,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie gein View Post
I think most people would deduce from that that he probably shouldn't have hired them then.

It is troubling the myriad of people who Trump has had falling outs with. And even more troubling that both he and they don't mind trashing each other.

It's happened enough that a normal person would figure out that Trump is a lousy boss and doesn't manage firings/resignations with any decorum.

But it is great fun to see all these former Trump sycophants like Barr/Christie/Cohen now telling the truth about how they feel about the guy. And Pence is especially funny. Trump risks getting him killed but he doesn't want to say bad things about Trump because he is scared of Trump supporters. Seeing him squirm is pretty amusing.
A good leader is as good as the people that work under him. Trump got a lot done so he used better people and he found those that were stumbling blocks so he got rid of them plus he has to deal with the anti-trumpers and the establishment.

The Establishment are set in a ways they are George Bush babies mostly who is anti Trump and also all those establishment Rinos because they absolutely hate the true conservatives such as the freedom caucus.

You must get educated about what's going on. The grassroots true conservatives are also at war with the Republican establishment Plus the Democrats plus the globalists plus the marxists plus the racists..

Think for a minute. Who's the real racist here?. They got rid of the Indian on Land o lakes butter they got rid of Aunt Jemima on pancake mix. That came from the true racists. Biden doesn't like black people he doesn't care if they shoot one another .

I know that black on black crime is escalating to unbelievable numbers killing one another.. Biden doesn't care about bringing in all those drugs destroying blacks and whites. Worst president that people could ever have.

Old 06-18-2023, 05:29 PM

5,057 posts, read 3,959,113 times
Quote:
For anyone else that would be disqualifying, but not for The Cult.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...at-1234774122/
Is the article in Rolling Stone referencing the old Russia Hoax or is it based on something else?

Old 06-18-2023, 05:58 PM

13,460 posts, read 4,297,780 times
Quote:
For anyone else that would be disqualifying, but not for The Cult.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...at-1234774122/

Let me guess, you read Rolling Stone rag for the music not for the left wing politics.

I guess lying to the country to invade another country while running an illegal torture and massive spying programs on Americans would be disqualifying but who am I? I'm in a cult.

By the way, Mark Esper is a defense lobbyist for the mega defense corporation Raytheon that has a 67 billion annual revenue with a 5.5 billion increase in 2022. I guess war is a good business. That's just 1 defense corporation, the list in long.I guess RS forgot to put that part in their report. LOL

Old 06-18-2023, 06:04 PM

1,348 posts, read 474,712 times
Isn't Esper the guy who went behind Trump's back to conspire with that military industrialist, Milley? I have no more respect for him than I do Lloyd Austin or Petraeus.

Trump isn't the one bringing us ever closer to midnight on the doomsday clock, Esper. You want to come out acknowledging the dangers of executive branch misconduct? Point your finger to the people who are deluded enough to think we can win some kind of 'limited' nuclear war with Russia. But of course you won't because you're cut from the same sycophantic neocon cloth as the ilk you represent.

Old 06-18-2023, 06:36 PM

13,460 posts, read 4,297,780 times
The Makers of War are all out in the media tour. They rehearsed the lines because they all sound the same.

Old 06-18-2023, 06:39 PM

62,971 posts, read 29,162,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Esper and Trump bumped heads and Trump fired him and wished him well .

Using the buzzword cult came from the media. They are just parroting the words they are trained to say and what their brainwashed with. Pay the brainwashed no attention.
The word cult might have bee initiated by the medial but the leftist fools with TDS lapped it up like hungry dogs and have continued to run with it for years now. Supporting a president or a politician makes you a member of a cult? If that's so then one could say the same thing about Obama supporters, etc.

Old 06-18-2023, 06:47 PM

62,971 posts, read 29,162,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidt1 View Post
Has Trump called him a low life yet? That's Trump's favorite word to describe former subordinates who say anything negative about him. LOL
FYI, Trump usually retaliated against those who attacked him first!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies