Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-18-2023, 06:48 PM

30,172 posts, read 11,809,456 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
I think Biden is a bigger threat to national security and he's currently in office.
What office does he hold? That is news.

Old 06-18-2023, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WK91 View Post
To me, this looks like a disgruntled former employee taking a pot shot at the guy who fired him.

This is all the left has. Trotting out guys who Trump fired, like Bolton, or guys who Trump refused to give a job to, like Christie, just so they can take shots at Trump in the hopes that they win some political points.

Meanwhile, Biden is still down 7 in the polls to Trump, and is the most unpopular sitting president in history.

Oh yea, and Biden is unable to campaign because he has dementia.
I am not a fan of Trump but Biden. He needs to step down now. He is a total joke. The GOP needs to get a grip on reality and rally around DeSantis. It benefits Trump for MAGA to stay loyal. It does not benefit the GOP. Trump and all his baggage is like Hillary and all of hers. The Dems screwed up by staying loyal to her, polling numbers looked good. Don't make the same mistake.

Thank Trump for his 4 years in office. Wish him luck in his criminal trials. And move on. DeSantis can pardon him on the federal convictions if they happen, its questionable if Trump can pardon himself. Trump can fight any state convictions up to the SCOTUS and have them squashed. But he is damaged goods. I think the dems are piling on but Trump created this mess he is dealing with. Don't believe the polls like the Dems did with Hillary. Trump is likely to chose a veep like MTG. If he ends up in prison. That is going to worry swing state voters.

Old 06-18-2023, 06:55 PM

8,943 posts, read 11,790,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
FYI, Trump usually retaliated against those who attacked him first!
Oh yeah I remember how he retaliated against his former press secretary who presented some numbers that he didn't like.

Old 06-18-2023, 07:00 PM

Quote:
FYI, Trump usually retaliated against those who attacked him first!
He wants loyalty to himself above all else. Some of his former people are loyal first to America. I am not a fan of Bolton. No idea why Trump picked the neocons's neocon for the S of D. But he did. So this is on Trump.

Old 06-18-2023, 07:08 PM

13,460 posts, read 4,297,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklazona Bound View Post
He wants loyalty to himself above all else. Some of his former people are loyal first to America. I am not a fan of Bolton. No idea what Trump picked the neocons's neocon for the S of D. But he did. So this is on Trump.

I explained that on the why. Trump when he took the oath wasn't only taking on the Democrats and the DOJ but Mitch and the GOP establishment and Mitch will play hardball and confirm the people that he wants making war or make very hard for Trump to pass any legislation.

You think if Trump picked an anti-war advisor away from the endless wars that Mitch and the Democrats were confirming them?

The Russian hoax and the neo cons running to Trump after he won election for a cabinet job when they hated his guts like Rommey, Pompeo and the rest doesn't ring the bell what was going on.

You really think Trump got impeached for a phone call or questioning the makers of war as President?

Old 06-18-2023, 07:12 PM

62,974 posts, read 29,170,163 times
Quote:
He wants loyalty to himself above all else. Some of his former people are loyal first to America. I am not a fan of Bolton. No idea why Trump picked the neocons's neocon for the S of D. But he did. So this is on Trump.
You of course are entitled to your opinion. Most people do want loyal people around them even outside of politics. It's human nature.

Old 06-18-2023, 07:19 PM

Quote:
You of course are entitled to your opinion. Most people do want loyal people around them even outside of politics. It's human nature.
I agree its something people want. But if the person you previously worked for does something you are not fine with. You can opine.

Old 06-18-2023, 07:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanJuanStar View Post
I explained that on the why. Trump when he took the oath wasn't only taking on the Democrats and the DOJ but Mitch and the GOP establishment and Mitch will play hardball and confirm the people that he wants making war or make very hard for Trump to pass any legislation.

You think if Trump picked an anti-war advisor away from the endless wars that Mitch and the Democrats were confirming them?
The dems don't like Michael Bolton.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanJuanStar View Post
The Russian hoax and the neo cons running to Trump after he won election for a cabinet job when they hated his guts like Rommey, Pompeo and the rest doesn't ring the bell what was going on.

You really think Trump got impeached for a phone call or questioning the makers of war as President?

Trump rubs a lot of people the wrong way. I am fine with that. I do like how he pushed the envelop on all of that. But there was no need for him to call Ukraine or Georgia. He did, it was recorded and part of the reason he is in this mess.

Old 06-18-2023, 07:45 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,174,016 times
Quote:
I am not a fan of Trump but Biden. He needs to step down now. He is a total joke. The GOP needs to get a grip on reality and rally around DeSantis. It benefits Trump for MAGA to stay loyal. It does not benefit the GOP. Trump and all his baggage is like Hillary and all of hers. The Dems screwed up by staying loyal to her, polling numbers looked good. Don't make the same mistake.

Thank Trump for his 4 years in office. Wish him luck in his criminal trials. And move on. DeSantis can pardon him on the federal convictions if they happen, its questionable if Trump can pardon himself. Trump can fight any state convictions up to the SCOTUS and have them squashed. But he is damaged goods. I think the dems are piling on but Trump created this mess he is dealing with. Don't believe the polls like the Dems did with Hillary. Trump is likely to chose a veep like MTG. If he ends up in prison. That is going to worry swing state voters.
DeSantis wouldn't last a year with those leftist beating on him everyday. Those leftists will attack his wife and his children and anybody around him.

I believe Trump is super Trump because I cannot believe how much he has taken and he is still there fighting for Americans.. Trump watched for years as our country was being eaten up by the Chinese and the globalists and nobody stepped up for the American people . It took electing Trump to find out just how corrupt this whole system in DC is. Oh they hate Trump because Trump stands with the American people not the power in Washington. Biden himself said we the people are the government. I don't think so. That is why I support Trump and his ideology. If Trump ever did the things that Biden did I sure as hell wouldn't be stupid enough to support him. It's the ideology that I support and I respect Trump for taking so much guff..

Old 06-18-2023, 07:45 PM

1,366 posts, read 996,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
I think Biden is a bigger threat to national security and he's currently in office.
Agreed. Ask yourself, with everything that has happened and everything that is happening... from a national security standpoint, who are we better off with?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies