Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-18-2023, 08:58 PM

1,397 posts, read 677,688 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
Uh-huh. Certainly more of a threat than an old man with dementia who rarely even knows which planet he is on and is completely malleable by any Tom, Dick, and Harry in the bureaucracy.
God save the queen, man.

Old 06-18-2023, 09:07 PM

16,093 posts, read 10,762,339 times
As we all know, Trump only selected the best to serve in his cabinet and advisers so if one of his best calls him a danger to national security that should be enough for his worshipful followers. What more do they want?

Old 06-18-2023, 09:14 PM

33,316 posts, read 12,546,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
DeSantis wouldn't last a year with those leftist beating on him everyday. Those leftists will attack his wife and his children and anybody around him.

I believe Trump is super Trump because I cannot believe how much he has taken and he is still there fighting for Americans.
. Trump watched for years as our country was being eaten up by the Chinese and the globalists and nobody stepped up for the American people . It took electing Trump to find out just how corrupt this whole system in DC is. Oh they hate Trump because Trump stands with the American people not the power in Washington. Biden himself said we the people are the government. I don't think so. That is why I support Trump and his ideology. If Trump ever did the things that Biden did I sure as hell wouldn't be stupid enough to support him. It's the ideology that I support and I respect Trump for taking so much guff..

DeSantis served in Iraq.

Referring to whiny, thin skinned Cadet Bonespurs as someone who is fighting is an insult to DeSantis, an insult to my father (who served in the infantry in Korea during the Korean War). and to anyone else who has served.

Old 06-18-2023, 09:35 PM

13,460 posts, read 4,301,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post

DeSantis served in Iraq.

Referring to whiny, thin skinned Cadet Bonespurs as someone who is fighting is an insult to DeSantis, an insult to my father (who served in the infantry in Korea during the Korean War). and to anyone else who has served.
You feel that away about Korn Pops Joe, Obama and the Clintons. 4 war criminals. Who are you fooling, you voted for them so stop with the my father served insult drama.

By the way, Korn Pops got 5 student deferments and 1 medical under Vietnam. Funny coming from a war criminal that has voted for every war since 1973 as U.S. Senator, VP and now President. The Makers of War.

Old 06-18-2023, 09:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunGrins View Post
As we all know, Trump only selected the best to serve in his cabinet and advisers so if one of his best calls him a danger to national security that should be enough for his worshipful followers. What more do they want?

Trump's job is done and you don't even know it. It was to expose the full time establishment and their corruption and the makers of war. You think the people will look the same at the government again especially at the DOJ and the endless wars foreign policy debacle?

Harvard Poll: 55% of the Public View the Trump indictments as political motivated. 83% of Republicans and 55% of independents. That's the price for over playing your hand and it will get worse for the Democrats.

Last edited by SanJuanStar; 06-18-2023 at 09:55 PM..

Old 06-18-2023, 09:54 PM

37,982 posts, read 22,167,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bureaucat View Post
For anyone else that would be disqualifying, but not for The Cult.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...at-1234774122/
Esper is a Washington establishment insider, he worked for Sen. Chuck Hagel. If people want to check him out, Hagel is a never Trumper who opposes Trump's 2020 presidential run. Birds of a feather, Hagel and Esper

Old 06-18-2023, 09:54 PM

12,595 posts, read 6,656,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post

DeSantis served in Iraq.

I have a personal prerequisite for eligibility to be POTUS.
Prior Military Service. Military Service is a unique endeavor.
The President is automatically Commander In Chief...and I do not believe one can effectively be the head of the Chain of Command, if they have never been part of it.
This would disqualify all the recent Chief Executives going back to Bush 41.

Old 06-18-2023, 10:01 PM

1,397 posts, read 677,688 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GldnRule View Post
George W. Bush served in the military.

Old 06-18-2023, 10:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GldnRule View Post
I have a personal prerequisite for eligibility to be POTUS.
Prior Military Service. Military Service is a unique endeavor.
The President is automatically Commander In Chief...and I do not believe one can effectively be the head of the Chain of Command, if they have never been part of it.

I disagree. Most of the top brass in the military already made a pact with the devil to get there (General, Admiral) and then be lobbyists for the war machine. They have been too compromise.

Look at HW Bush. CIA Director, VP and President with deep ties to the War Machine. Results= War crimes and illegal wars. Keep it civilian but with NO financial ties to the military machine. Too much money and very hard to keep it straight.

You need to keep the ultimate decision with civilians. The top military has been compromised. You don't know if they are speaking for the best interest of the country and soldiers on the field first or for the trillions of dollars for the military war machine.

Just because you served in the military doesn't automatically makes you a good leader in the civilian government. Different system and different people.

Old 06-18-2023, 10:23 PM

33,316 posts, read 12,546,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanJuanStar View Post
You feel that away about Korn Pops Joe, Obama and the Clintons. 4 war criminals. Who are you fooling, you voted for them so stop with the my father served insult drama.

By the way, Korn Pops got 5 student deferments and 1 medical under Vietnam. Funny coming from a war criminal that has voted for every war since 1973 as U.S. Senator, VP and now President. The Makers of War.
1. I’m not a Democrat. Everything isn’t ‘Us vs. Them’

2. No one should have voted for any of the people you mentioned.

3. Trump allowed his father to arrange/set up a lie re his deferment. If Biden’s deferments and corresponding medical records with a doctor’s negative critique of those records are something that you’ve found exists, by all means post that . I’m all ears. I can’t stand Biden either.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies