Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-31-2023, 04:11 PM

33,594 posts, read 18,220,701 times

Advertisements

Autopilot would be better than both of them
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-31-2023, 04:18 PM

19,897 posts, read 9,453,564 times
As much as I hate to say it, Kamala would be worse -- probably.

It is like asking which would you rather sit in -- pig vomit or pig excrement?

Old 07-31-2023, 04:19 PM

13,933 posts, read 8,104,752 times
H. Clinton's political career is over.

With regards to Harris...

Harris Paradoxes

The open disregard for Kamala Harris is not just a Republican phenomenon. Her dismal popularity reflects that such disappointment in her is bipartisan. And now the likely machinations mentioned to keep her out of the presidency are undoing all the racial and gender pandering that explain her otherwise inexplicable appointment in the first place. At some point the Democratic identity-politics base is going to pressure the party’s hierarchy to back off and back Harris or face charges of racism.

In an odd way, the Left’s tolerance of Biden’s own cognitive impairment also strengthens Harris’s case, especially among her diversity base. Kamala utters incomprehensible sentences; Joe cannot finish them. Kamala’s public declamations are kindergarten stuff; Joe’s are more nursery school level. In theory, Kamala can be coached and improve; Joe’s declines are at a geometric rate that is irreversible.

So if someone so cognitively challenged is currently President with the full assent of the Democratic Party, for what reasons does it turn its animus on a Vice President who is still relatively young and hale?

How odd that the Left knows that both the current President and Vice President should not be in either job after 2024; and yet its own prior pandering and rank politicking have made both almost impossible to remove. And how odder that the extra-legal measures the Left took to emasculate the Trump presidency are now the low standards by which an utterly corrupt Biden can be investigated, indicted, impeached, or forced to resign.
https://amgreatness.com/2023/07/31/t...unsustainable/

Old 07-31-2023, 06:23 PM

5,179 posts, read 4,965,133 times
Clinton would be worse by far. She's a hateful person and smart. Kamala is just plain dumb like the town idiot.

Old 07-31-2023, 06:42 PM

1,240 posts, read 556,633 times
Why would you think Hilary Clinton would be a bad president?

I am guessing the answer would be sexism and democrat hatred.

She is extremely competent.

Old 07-31-2023, 07:11 PM

22,009 posts, read 9,579,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 16 Acres View Post
As much as I could not stand Hillary Clinton and was in the state of jubilation when Trump beat her, I have to say if it were between the two, I believe I would have to say Hillary. Now that may just tell what I think of Kamala Harris.

Your choice?
I would have to say Hillary. At least she has a brain. And she's not high as a kite all the time.

Old 07-31-2023, 07:12 PM

22,009 posts, read 9,579,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor Blevin View Post
This is like being asked, would you rather be drawn and quartered or flayed alive.

Would you rather have life in the worst Turkish prison without the possibility of parole, or the death penalty?
My Kentucky grandma used to say "Would you rather climb a poop mountain (cleaned up language) or swim a snot river'? lol

Old 07-31-2023, 07:42 PM

617 posts, read 344,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by considerforamoment View Post
Why would you think Hilary Clinton would be a bad president?

I am guessing the answer would be sexism and democrat hatred.

She is extremely competent.
LOL. Please explain???? You mean wiping her servers clean with a cloth? Or after very poor decisions....say....at this time what difference does it make? She is good at taking hammers to cell phones.

Old 07-31-2023, 07:54 PM

15,599 posts, read 15,724,217 times
It's rare to see such an openly misogynist post. Your goal seems to be to collect as many insults to them both as possible.

Old 07-31-2023, 08:02 PM

8,131 posts, read 4,342,010 times
Hillary and Kamala are super smart, they both would make great presidents. I can't understand why there has been so much interest in Vice President Harris. Previous Vice Presidents, you rarely heard from them and didn't know want they did while they were in office.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies