Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-09-2023, 11:43 AM

6,751 posts, read 6,763,096 times

Advertisements

Far leftists are great at raising their voices, terrible at getting things done. This will have no impact on the outcome, Gaza is about to be longing for the good ol days.

Old 10-09-2023, 11:46 AM

14,245 posts, read 4,620,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by logicalconsequence View Post
Most American Jews feel no connection to Israel...just like most Americans of German descent, don't identify with Germany.

I knew Harvard hated Asians, but I didn't know they hated Jews too...what a bunch of bigots...who else do they hate?
Most Muslims around the world have no connection with the Palestine either

That doesn’t stop them from hating Israel and the Jews

Old 10-09-2023, 11:50 AM

52,375 posts, read 52,844,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
Its not Harvard who hates Asians and Jewish people, its progressives in general who hate asians and jewish people. Why? Because both are disproportionately prosperous and successful. And it’s hard to argue for more government control and that white MAGA Trumpers are oppressing you if you’re already successful.

Progressives have always sided with Arabs in this conflict, this isn’t new.

Ilhan Omar has been forced to apologize many times for being openly anti-Semitic.
People like Omar nauseate me. She's completely ant-semitic, no doubt about that. She's also a spoiled brat. The way she always denigrates this country and after all she's been able to accomplish, coming here, rising to the ranks of Congress and yet, still with how awful this nation is.

The squad members are all retards, but Omar should know better. She came from an awful place and was able to do good things with her life.

The other mouth breathers, I can't say what I really want to say about that lot.

Old 10-09-2023, 12:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
People like Omar nauseate me. She's completely ant-semitic, no doubt about that.
She's also corrupt and Tlaib is even more racist. And yet the Dem leadership is quiet about it, with Pelosi previously calling them "important members of the caucus". So done with the Democrats, their ineptitude, and refusal to call out the racists in their own party.

Old 10-09-2023, 01:17 PM

31,135 posts, read 22,180,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheseGoTo11 View Post
She's also corrupt and Tlaib is even more racist. And yet the Dem leadership is quiet about it, with Pelosi previously calling them "important members of the caucus". So done with the Democrats, their ineptitude, and refusal to call out the racists in their own party.
"Refusal to call out the racists in their own party"
Not even once. From FDR imprisoning Japanese Americans, to their KKK Senator Robert Byrd, to their favorite president ever Barack O'Farrakhan. Never

Old 10-09-2023, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
"Refusal to call out the racists in their own party"
Not even once. From FDR imprisoning Japanese Americans, to their KKK Senator Robert Byrd, to their favorite president ever Barack O'Farrakhan. Never
Well said.

Dems are a party of weak, feeble racists who try to use verbal shields and silly narratives because they're afraid to share what they really believe.

Old 10-09-2023, 01:27 PM

7,536 posts, read 3,947,197 times
No one gives a crap what college students think, and rightfully so.

Old 10-09-2023, 01:30 PM

17,562 posts, read 14,750,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattja View Post
No one gives a crap what college students think, and rightfully so.
Well, you should.

Because these are the future leaders of government and global corporations.

Old 10-09-2023, 01:37 PM
gg

26,137 posts, read 26,039,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
I agree that Israel has been taking land and home from the Palestinians for decades against international law. The Gaza people will pay, but Americans always get fed what Israel wants.

Don’t be so easily led by the media in the US. There are two sides to this. Heck Israel blocked countless humanitarian aid ships trying to feed people in Gaza. Yep, but I guess that’s okay. Sure.

Old 10-09-2023, 01:37 PM

3,098 posts, read 3,791,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post

The Harvard students understand there are extremist on both sides.

Hamas was wrong for this attack but There are violent Israeli settlers supported by the Israeli military and government who believe they have a GOD given right to drive non Jews out. They burn the Palestinians crops and homes and attack palastinian children while Israeli soldiers watch

I know about organizations like lehava that burn down Christian churches, joint palastinian and Jewish schools and have received funds from the Israeli government

****I know right wing Jewish extremists beat a palastinian child with steal pipes poured gasoline down his throat and burned him alive****

Palestinian boy Mohammed Abu Khdeir was burned alive, says official

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/...f-f7ff70aa0000

Palestinian fury as 'Jewish settler' arson attack kills child
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-33729281

Israeli settlers attack Palestinian town, killing one, in response to fatal shooting

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/world/i...fatal-shooting

Suleiman blamed the Israeli military, saying the soldiers turned their guns on the Palestinian residents instead of the vandals marching into the town with guns and firebombs, throwing fuel oil and setting alight everything in their path. The army “literally clearing the way for them,” he said.

Abdulkarim Abdulkarim, a 44-year-old resident of Ohio, said his family’s four cars were burned and house damaged. “They call us terrorists but here you have terrorism supported by the government,” he said.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...ader-says.html

Burning of Christian churches in Israel justified, far-Right Jewish leader says
Head of Lehava, known for violent campaign against Jew-Arab assimilation, risks arrest with public defense of setting fire to Holy Land churches

There are religious extremist on both sides. Killing Jewish or Muslim children is wrong.

Harvard students appear to read international news sources and have a broader understanding of the conflict than less educated Americans.

There is a substantial segment of Israeli society that believe if a good observant Jew burns some Christian churches or burns a Muslim child alive well God give Israel to the jews so it not a big deal.

Last edited by ssmaster; 10-09-2023 at 02:20 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies