Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-09-2023, 03:32 PM

24,646 posts, read 9,472,982 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by doc1 View Post
Alienate? They've made it quite clear they despise them and don't want them participating in the public sphere.
Then blacks never got the memo.
Quote:
Nearly eight-in-ten black Americans (79%) identify as Christian
https://www.pewresearch.org/short-re...an-protestant/

79% of blacks are christian and 80% of blacks vote Democrat.

So if Democrats hate religion, and blame religion for the worlds problems, I guess blacks haven’t figured it out yet.

Old 10-09-2023, 04:01 PM

31,086 posts, read 22,101,630 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
Then blacks never got the memo.

https://www.pewresearch.org/short-re...an-protestant/

79% of blacks are christian and 80% of blacks vote Democrat.

So if Democrats hate religion, and blame religion for the worlds problems, I guess blacks haven’t figured it out yet.
True

Old 10-09-2023, 04:18 PM

17,629 posts, read 17,696,894 times
If the Palestinians had only attacked military targets then I could accept the university students’ view. However, they, and other likeminded people, are justifying the kidnapping, rape, torture, and murder of civilians (as shown in videos which include Palestinians dragging dead bodies of their victims through the streets as people cheered). Such behavior reminds me of Mogadishu. The Palestinians in these videos are horrible humans and those who defend them are useful idiots idiots.

Old 10-09-2023, 04:20 PM

3,098 posts, read 3,787,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheseGoTo11 View Post
If it was just their religious beliefs, then they'd attack Saudi Arabia and other Muslim nations. Israel is the only country in the ME with nukes and could level them all if it wanted.

The problem is that the Gaza residents have sided with terrorists, and now will pay the price for that, as all criminals should.
Saudi Arabia is not part of the land they believe given to them by God. They don’t care if the palastinians are living peacefully they want them out

They also burn down Christian churches and monasteries because they want Israel for Jews only

here are some statements from the US state departments 2022 report

https://www.state.gov/reports/2022-r...bank-and-gaza/

During the observances, Haaretz reported that “hundreds of Israelis” took part in disturbances in the city and its surrounding areas. Israeli Jews threw rocks, vandalizing Palestinian property and injuring several Palestinians.

The Christian heads of churches in Jerusalem continued to raise public concerns that the Christian presence and Holy Sites in Jerusalem were under threat. The statements identified pressure points on Christians that included violence and harassment against clergy and worshipers by Israeli extremists; vandalism and desecration of church properties;

On March 24, unknown persons attempted to burn a mosque in the Palestinian village of Zeita Jamain near Nablus and vandalized the mosque and nearby Palestinian homes with graffiti, including, “Jews won’t be silent when our brothers are murdered.” On March 7, the Higher Presidential Committee on Churches Affairs in the Palestinian Territories denounced what it described as the “sinful attack” on the Abbey of the Dormition on Mount Zion in Jerusalem. Vandals targeted the monastery several times with stones and glass bottles, in addition to throwing garbage in its orchard, causing some damage to the property. On June 6, local media reported that Israeli Jewish extremists broke into the Greek Orthodox Chapel of the Pentecost on Mount Zion and threatened the church groundskeeper.

Like I said Harvard students appear more informed

The idea that Israeli security service or mossad could not stop these Jewish extremists is absurd. Their is no will to stop “good” Jews from assaulting non Jews.

Old 10-09-2023, 04:24 PM

25,775 posts, read 18,834,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
31 Harvard student organizations blame Israel and not Hamas
Correction:

31 Harvard student organizations are blathering morons who should be parachuted right into the middle of the most radical Islam terrorist camp. I'm sure they would be proud to have their heads displayed by their heroes at the top of a pike.

Old 10-09-2023, 04:24 PM

17,402 posts, read 16,547,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bu2 View Post
Its America. They've entitled to their bigoted anti-Semitic opinions. As long as they don't act on it.
It looks like a list of terrorist sympathizers to me.

Old 10-09-2023, 04:25 PM

34,068 posts, read 17,096,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WK91 View Post
This should wake up Jewish people in America to stop voting blue. They are voting for their demise.
bingo.

Old 10-09-2023, 05:58 PM

9,895 posts, read 4,656,637 times
Setting aside motivations and actual causes these woke college typse also call anyone who doesn't agree with them fascists and nazis. This is what happens when exaggeration, lying, victimhood and reactionary postures to things and people that have not personally affected them are considered the norm.

Old 10-09-2023, 06:25 PM

25,963 posts, read 22,138,411 times
There is always two sides to the story, it appears that Israel causes some of their own issues, the latest in April 2023, and there is a continuing saga of these issues also. I figure, you start trouble, you finish it and leave me out of it!

These two incidents were years apart. I guess they don't have freedom of worship there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMcj1fPTQ3E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1pt40ZelgM

Old 10-09-2023, 06:28 PM

6,749 posts, read 6,738,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
There is always two sides to the story
Is that what you think about WW2? Civil War?

Guess it's easier to support barbaric terrorists by making ridiculous claims about "two sides"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies