Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-27-2023, 07:25 PM

38,034 posts, read 22,214,532 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by enraeh View Post
Yes things were better with Trump in the Whitehouse.

And how ironic that the people who claimed Trump would crash the economy and start a war are the same people who are now crashing the economy and getting us involved in wars.

Thanks democrats.
Apparently, if your president does destroy the economy and starts WWIII, then he was a good president - if he was he was a nice looking man who was good at making speeches and kissing babies.

Old 10-27-2023, 07:32 PM

38,034 posts, read 22,214,532 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCobb View Post
Sigh. The economy was good under Obama too. {snip}
Biden's been in office just under three years.

You are saying the economy was not better under Trump's first three years than Biden's first three years, because Obama???

You are obviously going to compare Trump's first three years to Obama's two full terms. What if we were going to only look at Obama's first three years?

Old 10-27-2023, 07:37 PM

30,512 posts, read 19,271,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianRo View Post
I dont personally like him either. He had his problems.. But the man had his S*** together. And that all I ask. PERFORMANCE. It matters. I dont have to love you to respect you. Can you perform and lead me? Thats all I care about. Your actions speak louder than your Horse*** virtue signaling . And the man delivered. You have to separate business from "my butt hurts" feelings
Sometimes you need an as*hole, Trump is the a-hole we need.

Old 10-27-2023, 07:58 PM

4,217 posts, read 2,533,148 times
We had 13% unemployment under Trump, a recession, an increase in debt by $7.8 trillion, riots in the streets, a riot at the Capitol and a pandemic where there was no plan from the White House. We had the largest mass shooting in American history in Las Vegas. He was a disaster.

Old 10-27-2023, 08:13 PM
Status: "I Choose Freedom Over Democracy!" (set 11 days ago)

1,339 posts, read 667,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by webster View Post
We had 13% unemployment under Trump, a recession, an increase in debt by $7.8 trillion, riots in the streets, a riot at the Capitol and a pandemic where there was no plan from the White House. We had the largest mass shooting in American history in Las Vegas. He was a disaster.
All brought to you by subhuman leftist scum and their fellow travelers in china..

Old 10-27-2023, 08:44 PM

10,145 posts, read 7,809,895 times
I miss Trump and no wars. Our country is so full of bad now. I don't feel safe at all. People in our White House are terrorist lovers and that worries me.

This admin is so anti-America. It blows my mind.

Old 10-27-2023, 08:52 PM

16,761 posts, read 8,235,634 times
Quote:
I dont personally like him either. He had his problems.. But the man had his S*** together. And that all I ask. PERFORMANCE. It matters. I dont have to love you to respect you. Can you perform and lead me? Thats all I care about. Your actions speak louder than your Horse*** virtue signaling . And the man delivered. You have to separate business from "my butt hurts" feelings
No, the man was all over the place unable to accomplish anything.

Still waiting for all the stuff we would see in 2 weeks. They never happened.

Old 10-27-2023, 10:30 PM

39,266 posts, read 27,671,721 times
Quote:
I lost my childhood friends and my first true love when George W Bush and Obama were the presidents. When Trump was the president, I lost no one.

When I lost my first true love, I cried myself to sleep every single night. I tried to "move on" million times, but I couldn't. After so many years, I still cry on his birthday. Now, I am "older" than him, he will forever be in his very early 20s.

When I lost my childhood friends, especially Jeffrey, I felt I lost my big brother. Not very many people in my life knew about the extent of our relationship because they didn't understand him. People don't understand his rebellious tendencies, but he was the guy took me to my OB/GYN appointment and waited patiently outside for close to two hours. I will never forget about his bright smile. Even typing these words make me cry.

I blame George W Bush aka the war criminal for starting the war by telling a lie; I blame Obama for changing the rules of engagement in battle field. No matter who is the president, it looks like the country always fights with somebody, so for me to not losing anybody when Trump was the president, It is a huge win for me.

The stock market was doing well when Trump was the president. I guess it is a bonus for me. But to be fair, presidents have little to do with stock market performance, so I cannot really give him full credit for that.

Yes, overall, Trump was a better president for me.

Last edited by lilyflower3191981; 10-27-2023 at 11:08 PM..

Old 10-27-2023, 10:32 PM

6,132 posts, read 2,750,440 times
Trump did some good things during his presidency no doubt about that. But he spent more time being a narcissistic Dbag and bullying those who didn't agree with him than spending time promoting his accomplishments maybe that's part of his appeal who knows?

Most Trump supporters I talk to wish he cut out the B.S. and focused on his accomplishments rather than squabbling with his critics and tweeting nonsense.

Old 10-27-2023, 10:58 PM

31,089 posts, read 22,143,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofball86 View Post
Trump did some good things during his presidency no doubt about that. But he spent more time being a narcissistic Dbag and bullying those who didn't agree with him than spending time promoting his accomplishments maybe that's part of his appeal who knows?

Most Trump supporters I talk to wish he cut out the B.S. and focused on his accomplishments rather than squabbling with his critics and tweeting nonsense.
"Trump did some good things during his presidency no doubt"

"Most Trump supporters I talk to wish he cut out the B.S."

100% accurate
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies