Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-10-2024, 07:45 AM

10,848 posts, read 4,529,826 times

Advertisements

Its 2 things, 1 the democrats present themselves as 'hey we care, this will help' when reality is, no one is saying this, it will hurt, it will bring to the forefront and convince the most hardened DNC troll he has to go so they can go 'aw shucks, ok we need to react....Gavin...you are up.

This was planned since day 1 I believe.

Barack Obama NEVER retracted his statement or backed from it (you know when he said during the 2020 election 'never underestimate Joes ability to F things up')

this is why Kamala has such wide eyes, she now knows as close as she came, the brass ring is NEVER in her reach. She was the most rejected DNC candidate during the 2020 clown car, first 2 exit with zero votes, dead last, no one showed up to any event she had. She is out as well and will NOT be back for speaking tours.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-10-2024, 07:46 AM

9,870 posts, read 4,641,933 times
In some respects medically mentally it's best to stay as active as possible. In Biden's case being an active professional politician should be his activity not a place holder.

One the other hand gangster Joe always had an attitude, lied, plagiarizer, been testy etc. That is Joe.

At least progressive handlers, staff and aid would have less control over Joe and policy.

Old 02-10-2024, 07:48 AM

6,104 posts, read 3,341,443 times
CNN eviscerated Joe on the lies he told after the report came out that he mishandled classified. Those lies were that everything was locked up (lie), nothing was “high classified” (lie), and he didn’t share classified with a ghost writer (lie).

Why is CNN all of a sudden practicing fair and balanced journalism? They obviously are being directed to help the establishment dump Biden off the ticket.

This is the first time I believe that Biden won’t be the nominee. He will be replaced at the convention.

Old 02-10-2024, 07:50 AM

2,821 posts, read 2,110,637 times
The extreme Left is chomping at the bit.

Old 02-10-2024, 07:54 AM

19,803 posts, read 9,357,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WK91 View Post
CNN eviscerated Joe on the lies he told after the report came out that he mishandled classified. Those lies were that everything was locked up (lie), nothing was “high classified” (lie), and he didn’t share classified with a ghost writer (lie).

Why is CNN all of a sudden practicing fair and balanced journalism? They obviously are being directed to help the establishment dump Biden off the ticket.

This is the first time I believe that Biden won’t be the nominee. He will be replaced at the convention.
I do not know it this is correct, but many months ago, I think I read something to the effect that CNN was trying to be more balanced, and it has seemed to me that they have been.

I think that at least in the past, many Republicans said CNN in place of "lying liberal media" and many Democrats said Fox in place of "lying conservative media."

Last edited by katharsis; 02-10-2024 at 08:09 AM..

Old 02-10-2024, 08:02 AM

10,848 posts, read 4,529,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WK91 View Post

At the same time, the next morning 'Dip-s*** Morning Joe' on MSNBC said Garland and Hur are trumpites planted there by him....

Old 02-10-2024, 09:27 AM

59,040 posts, read 27,298,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
https://www.politico.com/news/2024/0...cerns-00140814

Wow. This is getting pathetic folks. Biden is an old man and his handlers are forcing him to come out of hiding. This is becoming the plot to “Weekend at Bernies.”

His tactic is to hide, so let him hide. Its nap time.
" take “Desperate Measures”

The most desperate one can take is suicide!

joe would probably miss.

Old 02-10-2024, 09:35 AM

14,949 posts, read 12,143,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by anononcty View Post
In some respects medically mentally it's best to stay as active as possible. In Biden's case being an active professional politician should be his activity not a place holder.

One the other hand gangster Joe always had an attitude, lied, plagiarizer, been testy etc. That is Joe.

At least progressive handlers, staff and aid would have less control over Joe and policy.
I don't know, seems to me the judicious use of medication would keep that testy, attitude ridden old man under wraps where he can't hurt the official narrative of his handlers. When they have to trot him out for the occasional public appearances, they can lie, deny, deflect, and try to discredit their political opponents and anyone else with half a brain for what they're seeing with their own lyin' eyes about Joe's obvious lapses.

Old 02-10-2024, 09:39 AM

6,802 posts, read 9,350,606 times
The LA Times is telling us today that Joe Biden’s advanced age (and diminished mental state) is actually a GOOD thing! I was waiting for legacy media to regroup and start to circle the wagons to protect their own.

Source: https://www.latimes.com/opinion/stor...ction-2024-age

Age is Joe Biden’s “superpower.”

I remember awhile back, I read an article about someone with ADHD, claiming it’s her “superpower.” Love how Democrats try to normalize all of these mental conditions and spin them as something good. Note that I’m not picking on folks with ADHD or Dementia, but I wouldn’t describe either of those conditions as easy-to-deal-with “superpowers.” Those conditions can be very challenging and at times, very difficult to live with.

Old 02-10-2024, 09:41 AM

14,949 posts, read 12,143,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RetireinPA View Post
At the same time, the next morning 'Dip-s*** Morning Joe' on MSNBC said Garland and Hur are trumpites planted there by him....

Naturally they did. I think we're beginning to see the left's official narrative about this incident, as well as Joe's obvious failings. Deflect and bash your political opponent. I'm sure they have started passing the narrative groupspeak along to their minions by now, so we'll start hearing it regurgitated by same minions. Planted Trumpites, their story and they're sticking to it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies