Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-10-2024, 06:57 AM

24,623 posts, read 9,454,674 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Democrats had a forceful message for the Biden campaign amid the special counsel report fallout: It’s time to flood the zone.

Top party operatives are warning Biden aides that the president cannot retreat in response to the special counsel report that fueled concerns over his age and mental faculties. They say President Joe Biden, having largely shied away from interviews and press conferences, needs to be out in public far more.
Quote:
They want to see him engage with the press and voters in the off-script and punchy exchanges he’s been known for in the past, which they believe will help chip away at concerns about the president’s mental acuity. They say that it’s worth the risk of potential slip-ups that could reinforce the image that he’s declining.
https://www.politico.com/news/2024/0...cerns-00140814

Wow. This is getting pathetic folks. Biden is an old man and his handlers are forcing him to come out of hiding. This is becoming the plot to “Weekend at Bernies.”

His tactic is to hide, so let him hide. Its nap time.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-10-2024, 07:03 AM

43,087 posts, read 18,259,632 times
But we all know he's not cognizant enough to have a debate or much public exposure.

Old 02-10-2024, 07:16 AM

19,803 posts, read 9,357,559 times
This truly does seem to prove that Biden is not the only one who is incompetent.

I will see if I can find it, but there was a YouTube clip about Biden at one of his campaign rallies in 2020 in which he could not handle someone who argued with him, and Biden lashed out in a less-than-ideal way, to be it mildly. As this was four years ago, I don't think his ability to handle confrontation would have improved since then.

Here it is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPig-AllQe8

And here is another one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbEJpr4A9mQ

Is that what they mean by a punchy exchange?

And, yeah, I know -- Trump.

Old 02-10-2024, 07:18 AM

5,164 posts, read 3,086,041 times
“Flood the zone”? Sounds more like a Hail Mary to me.

Old 02-10-2024, 07:26 AM

24,489 posts, read 17,226,594 times
Biden is in serious decline and it is border line elder abuse to make him run for office BUT the Dems are not nice people and they will probably keep him on the ballot and work the Anti Trump angle while pressing for the sympathy vote for Joe.

Old 02-10-2024, 07:28 AM

2,821 posts, read 2,110,637 times
As I have mentioned in another post, Biden has only 2 real options now.

1. Get out in front of the public and engage. This is risky, but to hide from the public carries its own risks, as well.

2. Leadership will replace him. If so, it has to be for reasons other than his mental competence. Otherwise, they will admitting that they have been hiding Biden’s lack of mental competence.

Old 02-10-2024, 07:31 AM

19,803 posts, read 9,357,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erratikmind View Post

1. Get out in front of the public and engage. This is risky, but to hide from the public carries its own risks, as well.

2. Leadership will replace him. If so, it has to be for reasons other than his mental competence. Otherwise, they will admitting that they have been hiding Biden’s lack of mental competence.
"Better to say nothing and be thought a fool rather than to speak and remove all doubt."

Or something like that.

But, then, most people already know that he is a "fool", so I guess that wouldn't do any more harm except to put a more people in the "Anyone But Biden" voting category.

Old 02-10-2024, 07:34 AM

5,164 posts, read 3,086,041 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erratikmind View Post

Beware the Ides of March. Biden’s handlers will do whatever is necessary, ol’ Joe and the country be damned.

Old 02-10-2024, 07:35 AM

3,330 posts, read 1,961,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
But we all know he's not cognizant enough to have a debate or much public exposure.
He's been this way since the beginning of the previous presidential campaign. They(the DNC) have been pumping him up with drugs and B12 for years now but it's all coming apart on the democrats and they're getting desperate.

Old 02-10-2024, 07:41 AM

14,949 posts, read 12,143,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimAZ View Post
“Flood the zone”? Sounds more like a Hail Mary to me.
Well, as I see it, they figure between the snow job they can pull over on the populace, spinning and reworking their official narrative regarding what we all observed in regard to Biden's fitness ( or lack thereof) to continue as POTUS, they can dismiss his obvious mental decline as a mirage conjured up by MAGA "extremists" and put him right back in the puppet seat he's occupied since Jan. 2021. Ridiculous, but not unexpected. That is the way the left operates.

Weekend at Bernie's indeed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies