Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-29-2008, 07:59 AM

61,288 posts, read 87,431,754 times

Advertisements

not its the new "lets not go broke" party.
since when is budget concerns a racial attack?
since when is rageaholic patriotism?

Old 11-29-2008, 08:06 AM

5,944 posts, read 5,584,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by divinemom View Post
An antiwhite president who is treated like a savior says it all. Now convince yourself that your country will progress as a multiracial, multicultural stew of people who are divided more than ever.

I get it!

You're Rush Limbaugh!

Here, take another sip. It's EIB-approved.

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c343/skoro52/Kool-aid-GOP.jpg (broken link)

Old 11-29-2008, 08:11 AM

1,417 posts, read 2,181,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elginclock View Post
BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's exactly right. I have no idea why any sane White person would be associated with an anti-White party.

Single White women Obama voters, look at them!! My God, no wonder they can't find a man. They are supposed to be the mothers of the next generation, if there ever even is one.

If you are White, the ONLY way you can pass a Democrat primary filter will be to be openly anti-White. Even Hilary is starting to figure this out. Bill Clinton, saw all of the non-White groups he sucked up to, brown-nosed, and ass-kissed like the valueless traitor he is, stab him and Hilary in the back for the first non-White racist candidate they could get.
Look folks, there's a severe recession on. Most people (black, white and other) voted for the candidate that they hoped would be best suited to try to pull us out of it. Does it really matter the race or religion at this point? Get over yourself, "white" guy. Your race DOES NOT MATTER. The only thing that matters is if you are going to try to do what you can as an American to help us out of this mess, or if you are going to pout on the sidelines and watch this country you "love" so much go down the drain for all of our children.

Old 11-29-2008, 08:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripleespresso View Post
Wrong attitude.

You should fight and work to make change, within the GOP. The worst thing to do is give up and vote for the worse of the two evils!!!

Don't give up. But please don't ever enable haters and anti-White racists with your vote.

Obama is going to sell out the White middle-class "labor" types anyway, he's beholden to the globalist crowd. He won't ever renegotiate our free-trade agreements or change anything.

Thus far Obama has not appointed even one single White Christian Male mainstream Democrat supporter to any new post. I guess maybe "Daschle", if you count him. All have been Jews, women who tow the feminist-party line (like lesbo Napolitano, Hilary, etc.), then Hispanics, and Blacks.

The Whites who voted for Obama have been fooled, and have handed over this nation to people who want you dead and gone. The only "middle-class" "American-type" mainstream "White Democrats" who will benefit from Obama will be a small number of Daley-type corrupt pols.

Whites are insane to vote for Obama. McCain's pandering to any and all non-White racist groups was just as bad. There were two evils in this election, but still the GOP is the home for Whites, just as the Dems is the home for Jews.

You have to look to make change in one party, and trying to do it in an openly bigoted and White-hating party like the Democrats is pure folly. Obama's appointments prove Whites need not apply.
Does your Momma know you smoke dope?

Old 11-29-2008, 08:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Once again Irishtom29 chiming in as though he had something worth saying. But no, just more of the same "I hate everyone and know everything" nonsense as always. Your obnoxious posts speak for themselves.
Oh, I don't know. I think Irishtom29 makes a lot of sense. Doesn't seem "hateful" at all. Just my opinion, though. Is it okay with you if I have one?

Old 11-29-2008, 08:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by divinemom View Post
I don't believe in the 2 party system and neither did the founders. The Republicans have no backbone and the Democrats are pure evil aided by the marxist media and marxist schools. The most hateful and intolerant people are on the left.
Not that I sense any hatefulness and intolerance from this post.

Old 11-29-2008, 08:54 AM
LML

7,100 posts, read 9,112,238 times
saganista, "They" won't let me rep you anymore at this time. But your well-reasoned, intelligent comments in this thread should be read by anyone willing to think.

Old 11-30-2008, 06:42 AM

127 posts, read 378,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunil's Dad View Post
Really? If I hadn't read your posts I would not have known that.

What is your solution? Slavery? Feudalism?
How about a majority with minorities?

Old 11-30-2008, 06:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wade52 View Post
I get it!

You're Rush Limbaugh!

Here, take another sip. It's EIB-approved.
Isn't it time you got off your mother's computer and get back to worshipping Obama? Go to your room and chant yes we can and change we need for an hour. Then pledge allegiance to the flag of the obamanation. Be a good little soldier against the kkk of america

Old 11-30-2008, 06:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunil's Dad View Post
You and the majority of the posters on Stormfront........
(zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies